HomoSuperior

HomoSuperior

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1893 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14

This silence looks like g1 doesnt even expected it

Considering they had like 2 meetings about release date I'm pretty sure they know.

KNickz

KNickz

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3205 posts
  • Joined 10-February 14

Considering they had like 2 meetings about release date I'm pretty sure they know.

pretty sure i have more fingers on my left hand than the amount of people on the dev team

meetings seem to be pretty fun i assume

Its funny too because they've never quite replaced me. They just keep recycling my work 8)

APB Reloaded, the only game where the US is better than EU at being criminals.

Garbo

Garbo

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 270 posts
  • Joined 30-January 17

disc.PNG

Well mommy...

I hope you asked permission before stealing this image and posting it here.

APBLUL

APBLUL

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3565 posts
  • Joined 13-November 11

Can't wait to see this release fail miserably like the XBOX version and wait 30 years for PC Update.

Gold plating a trash bin is always a trash bin full of trash.

This won't help this game stay alive a lot considering lots of games like Mass Effect, Nier Automata... are hitting console.

Who's the mentally challenged console user playing a trash game like APB when AAA titles (like the one i mentioned before) are out on the market?

So pathetic that they have no shame to still milk a death cow?

No wonder why G1 is considered such a joke company in the gaming industry

❌❌❌

❌❌❌

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1288 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

Can't wait to see this release fail miserably like the XBOX version and wait 30 years for PC Update.

This won't help this game stay alive a lot considering lots of games like Mass Effect, Nier Automata... are hitting console.

Who's the mentally challenged console user playing a trash game like APB when AAA titles (like the one i mentioned before) are out on the market?

Both of those game are single player aren't they?

Kind of apples and oranges

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒BXNNXD▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Sleepykat

Sleepykat

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Joined 17-July 13

Damn near every AAA title I've bought in the last 5 years didn't last more than a month(if not just a couple weeks) at the most before I was completely done with it. Games like APB last for years. Why do you assume people can't play APB before, after or even at the same time as any AAA game that comes out? Lol.
SLEEPYKAT - ENFORCER - JOKER SERVER - BALLISTIC CLAN  //  FULLMETALKITTEH - CRIM - JOKER SERVER - ATTITUDE CLAN
♫ All the other kids with the pumped up kicks.  You better run, better run, outrun my gun.  All the other kids with the pumped up kicks.  You better run, better run, faster than my bullet. ♫

Enjia

Enjia

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Joined 18-November 16

disc.PNG

Well mommy...

Wouldn't surprise me if they delayed it anyways lel.

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -5226 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

Sorry for the delay in responding to all this, as I was waiting for clearances to share more info. I can now confirm that Sony and our publisher have indeed lined up the game to go live, and since the launch announcements are handled by the publisher, we will be making a blog post with more details at launch time later this week. The current plan is to go live as a "soft-launch" with some initial promotions, and then gradually increasing exposure and marketing around the game. 

The various updates and fixes that were built for Xbox One have been incorporated into the PS4 build from the start, which will benefit the PS4 players. Expect more information shortly on the blog just around launch time. 

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

APBLUL

APBLUL

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3565 posts
  • Joined 13-November 11

Damn near every AAA title I've bought in the last 5 years didn't last more than a month(if not just a couple weeks) at the most before I was completely done with it. Games like APB last for years. Why do you assume people can't play APB before, after or even at the same time as any AAA game that comes out? Lol.

Sure, game like Overwatch, Battlefield 1,Tom Clancys R6S, For Honor, CoD, GTA V,Halo (Sometimes Dark Soul, Minecraft, Skyrim are still played on a daily basis if you want me to include single player) didn't last for more than a month lmao

Why you are so confident that this wouldn't happen for APB? Because APB is better than AAA Title game??? HAHAHAHAHA

"Games like APB last for years" in coma? Yes, you can last years in coma, but are more likely dead anyway.

SkittyM

SkittyM

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7228 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

Sorry for the delay in responding to all this, as I was waiting for clearances to share more info. I can now confirm that Sony and our publisher have indeed lined up the game to go live, and since the launch announcements are handled by the publisher, we will be making a blog post with more details at launch time later this week. The current plan is to go live as a "soft-launch" with some initial promotions, and then gradually increasing exposure and marketing around the game. 

The various updates and fixes that were built for Xbox One have been incorporated into the PS4 build from the start, which will benefit the PS4 players. Expect more information shortly on the blog just around launch time. 

Awww yes.  Xbone update when?

EkpEo6I.pngCAZ550X.png?1
  1:15:56 PM [<GM>HEXodus] Whisper: You drive a jacked up truck but not so jacked that people question the size of big jim and the twins

kolaman91

kolaman91

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • Joined 30-December 14

:)

Abduct / Devote

Abduct / Devote

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3707 posts
  • Joined 14-August 11

Didnt or is. Change one.

Trying to get proper english statements is unreal.

While it wasn't technically proper English, why does it matter so much? I mean, technically, neither is yours. So?

I play by the names: Abduct Devote Feign Beneath

vOfzpRF.jpg

the anubis is a rifle and has a 3 shot ttk

lol ^

SkittyM

SkittyM

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7228 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

While it wasn't technically proper English, why does it matter so much? I mean, technically, neither is yours. So?

Be nice to Uube, it's not easy reading everything upside down.

EkpEo6I.pngCAZ550X.png?1
  1:15:56 PM [<GM>HEXodus] Whisper: You drive a jacked up truck but not so jacked that people question the size of big jim and the twins

Sleepykat

Sleepykat

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Joined 17-July 13

Sure, game like Overwatch, Battlefield 1,Tom Clancys R6S, For Honor, CoD, GTA V,Halo (Sometimes Dark Soul, Minecraft, Skyrim are still played on a daily basis if you want me to include single player) didn't last for more than a month lmao

Why you are so confident that this wouldn't happen for APB? Because APB is better than AAA Title game??? HAHAHAHAHA

"Games like APB last for years" in coma? Yes, you can last years in coma, but are more likely dead anyway.

FFXV, RE7, Dark Souls 3, Bloodborne & Nioh - all cost me $60 and were all near platinumed within a month and collecting dust ever since. I could name more. I've played APB since 2012 and still enjoy it.
SLEEPYKAT - ENFORCER - JOKER SERVER - BALLISTIC CLAN  //  FULLMETALKITTEH - CRIM - JOKER SERVER - ATTITUDE CLAN
♫ All the other kids with the pumped up kicks.  You better run, better run, outrun my gun.  All the other kids with the pumped up kicks.  You better run, better run, faster than my bullet. ♫

slvrlithium

slvrlithium

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Joined 25-November 11

yyyyaaaaaaayyyy  <33333333

" You think you're going to heaven because you're "Honest"... You're NOT! You're going to the same hell as the crooked cops you CAN'T STAND!!"

❌❌❌

❌❌❌

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1288 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

Any info allowed about a rough guestimate of when we might get info about pc version now that the consoles have been pushed out, or will that be covered in the blog

Edited by ▒▒▒, 27 March 2017 - 05:40 PM.

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒BXNNXD▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Gro

Gro

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1052 posts
  • Joined 15-October 11

It lives

FreeSnubnose

FreeSnubnose

Initiate

• Members
  • 19 posts
  • Joined 14-March 17

Tiggs...

will there be a word about the fairfight problem in the blogpost or is it just another topic being ignored?...

Nevv

Nevv

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 449 posts
  • Joined 10-January 15
Another soft launch lol
Let's see how that worked out for them last time:

Jericho - Nokoe (Criminal) // Nevv (Enforcer)

Steam  //  ‎¥outube

Enjia

Enjia

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 263 posts
  • Joined 18-November 16

-snip-

82d9ea6d.gif

Sophiie

Sophiie

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Joined 02-March 11

I would imagine one of the issues they addressed on consoles is framerate. We'll see on the 31st, I have pretty high hopes for this.

Congrats to everyone at Reloaded for finally finishing up the console ports and for clearing the way for the engine upgrade.

Sophii - Jolby R255

Sophiie - Citadel (?)

IROCkiller

IROCkiller

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1358 posts
  • Joined 04-June 13

excitement cannot be contained

EDIT: so how close would you say PC is to being updated?

Edited by IROCkiller, 27 March 2017 - 05:10 PM.

6ukl6c2.png

IROCkiller(255)  Onion Jericho Server  I Stream Sometimes

A Jericho giveaway!

El-Neko

El-Neko

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 131 posts
  • Joined 15-February 14

Aw yes finally! Been waiting for PS4 APB after xbox release... But now the wait is over for me... Im finally gonna be able play APB on my console home now.

Edited by El-Neko, 27 March 2017 - 05:28 PM.

IGN:

Nekolin (Crimimal/Jericho, Citadel, Han) and Catlin (Enforcer/Jericho)

PoshDoll

PoshDoll

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2560 posts
  • Joined 25-June 13

great stuff. genuinely excited and can't wait to try it out on ps4.

will apb:r go on ps4 pro later on?

Much madness is divinest sense to a discerning eye; much sense - the starkest Madness. `Tis the Majority. In this, as All, prevail. Assent - and you are sane. Demur - you`re straightaway dangerous and handled with a Chain.
PSN: skitsolite

Spoiler

Sophiie

Sophiie

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 356 posts
  • Joined 02-March 11

great stuff. genuinely excited and can't wait to try it out on ps4.

will apb:r go on ps4 pro later on?

PS4 Pro runs every single PS4 game. It's just a hardware upgrade. One can assume that it would run on the PS4 Pro.

Sophii - Jolby R255

Sophiie - Citadel (?)

PoshDoll

PoshDoll

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2560 posts
  • Joined 25-June 13

PS4 Pro runs every single PS4 game. It's just a hardware upgrade. One can assume that it would run on the PS4 Pro.

duh. what i meant was on ps4 pro with higher fps or better visuals.

Much madness is divinest sense to a discerning eye; much sense - the starkest Madness. `Tis the Majority. In this, as All, prevail. Assent - and you are sane. Demur - you`re straightaway dangerous and handled with a Chain.
PSN: skitsolite

Spoiler

gogol

gogol

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3445 posts
  • Joined 06-August 11

Aw yes finally! Been waiting for PS4 APB after xbox release... But now the wait is over for me... Im finally gonna be able play APB on my console home now.

si

hi i like purple im a vegan and i vape

WDYmX4i.png

4slot nascar)

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9565 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

Those are actuality pretty good news

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

Vir Tristis

Vir Tristis

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1344 posts
  • Joined 23-April 14

Another soft launch lol
Let's see how that worked out for them last time:

https://www.youtube....h?v=4CxcxVc29O8

Oh God I've never seen this video before.
This is EXACTLY what every person, who isn't familiar with the pc version and it's history, likely thinks of this game.
It's just, painful as hell.

3753642644_5e3f6c9524_o.jpg

AsgerLund

AsgerLund

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2976 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Too many positive reactions to this post. So I'll take care of the standard knee-jerk reaction gif:

ZPJrgpG.gif

But seriously, good luck on the soft-launch. I hope the blog-post will be nice and meaty.

Edited by AsgerLund, 27 March 2017 - 10:18 PM.

Representing the tyranny of the lol.

Let's carnivalize our anger and remind ourselves of the civic threats of laughter.

Are you measuring yourself according to the right dystopia?

gremlen

gremlen

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 72 posts
  • Joined 12-December 16
I'm waiting for failed 15 fps gameplay on ps4 only because they can move back to pc

Infinito

Infinito

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1082 posts
  • Joined 23-February 12

I'm waiting for failed 15 fps gameplay on ps4 only because they can move back to pc

Doubt they will make the same mistake again. But let's see.

DwGBVYM.jpg

Chrispe

Chrispe

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4063 posts
  • Joined 26-March 14

Doubt they will make the same mistake again. But let's see.

Are we talking about the same company? They will repeat the same mistakes countless times.

BloodyViolet- Joker Crim Chrispe- Joker Enforcer
War Games

❤ MonaSux ❤

❤ MonaSux ❤

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2871 posts
  • Joined 20-October 11

i just have only one question.....

Who tha Fack..... just wanted.... APB on a console ??????

Why you didnt released the pc version first ?

okey that was 2 questions....

..:..MonaSux..:..

criminal_green_250.png

.:. Threat Level Never Show Your Skill .:.

PoliceRule

PoliceRule

Initiate

• Members
  • 22 posts
  • Joined 08-February 13

Thats great News Tiggs Finally!
I cant wait for the BlogPost !
Good Luck with that "Soft Launch"!

PoliceRule R255 [Cidatel]

FreeHenryman90

FreeHenryman90

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined 27-December 16

Tiggs...

will there be a word about the fairfight problem in the blogpost or is it just another topic being ignored?...

FF is totally flawless in their eyes.

Edited by FreeHenryman90, 28 March 2017 - 01:47 AM.

Atomglow

Atomglow

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 288 posts
  • Joined 26-June 12
I'm curious if there's any ps4 pro optimizations...
Posted Image

..GhosT

..GhosT

You're being trolled

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15035 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

Implying the pro is that much better than the regular.

N9pGkYM.png

ReapeR28

ReapeR28

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Joined 05-October 11

Will there be any character transfers?

Ignas / qsn

Ignas / qsn

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1543 posts
  • Joined 16-September 14

Comparing to X1 gold is not worth because PS4 Pro is eay better.

I'm bad 24/7.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users