• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

isabellanoske

isabellanoske

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 17-May 15

Okay, so  I was told that you have to win missions to get your threat level to go up (bronze > silver > gold etc)

if I do the missions and win (without and enemies/oppositions) can my threat go up still? I have searched everywhere on google for this answer and I cant find one. So I am sorry if this question has been asked and answered before somewhere.

Edited by isabellanoske, 17 March 2017 - 10:54 PM.

"It doesn't matter what people do or say about you. Because in the end, what do they matter to you? They're just a stain in your life that eventually you will forget and so will everyone else" - Fatality

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1801 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

Threat is not based on wins. It is based on individual player score at the end of the mission.

If you are in the top 50% of players based on score your threat goes up by an amount determined by your current threat and the opponent's threat.

If you are in the bottom 50% of players based on score your threat goes down by an amount determined by your current threat and the opponent's threat.

You cannot gain or lose threat in an unopposed mission. 

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit, 18 March 2017 - 02:14 AM.

isabellanoske

isabellanoske

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 17-May 15

Missions are not based on wins. They are based on individual player score at the end of the mission.

If you are in the top 50% of players based on score your threat goes up by an amount determined by your current threat and the opponent's threat.

If you are in the bottom 50% of players based on score your threat goes down by an amount determined by your current threat and the opponent's threat.

You cannot gain or lose threat in an unopposed mission. 

Oh okay thank you :D ^^

"It doesn't matter what people do or say about you. Because in the end, what do they matter to you? They're just a stain in your life that eventually you will forget and so will everyone else" - Fatality

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users