Photo

What would make you play the game again?

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

You have to be dense or ignorant as hell to not want the game changed, at least in one facet.

Not as much as the rest of you seem to want the game to be changed up quite a bit, flipped on its head, or some even in an entirely new direction.

I feel like I'm in the minority here that I am still pretty happy with the groove of style APB is currently sitting it. Of course it would be a lie to say I don't want any change at all, but a lot of change? No thanks.

InfernalPaladin

InfernalPaladin

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 990 posts
  • Joined 19-April 13

I feel like I'm in the minority here that I am still pretty happy with the groove of style APB is currently sitting it. Of course it would be a lie to say I don't want any change at all, but a lot of change? No thanks.

Completely agree. There's perhaps one or two niggles I have with certain things, and perhaps a balance tweak or two, but other than that I'm perfectly happy with how APB plays right now.

wgF8PwK.png   jCnXVd5.png

q9K7xzJ.png

Chrispe

Chrispe

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4063 posts
  • Joined 26-March 14

Balance and optimization. A new map or changes to the current maps wouldn't hurt either. Some areas could definitely use some changes to balance them better on the current maps.

BloodyViolet- Joker Crim Chrispe- Joker Enforcer
War Games

アリア

アリア

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Joined 27-October 14
When fairfight actually bans cheaters and not false ban players.

cnHtW4P.jpg

CourtneyQueen

CourtneyQueen

Grunt

• Banned
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 27-January 17

permanent ban for any russians so we can atleast play against semi-normal folk who don't cheat 24/7 on a game with no rankings.. (excluding the usual hoodie closet folk, those have been around since the game first launched sadly)

When fairfight actually bans cheaters and not false ban players.

Lol @ still believing bans are false. 

Edited by CourtneyQueen, 17 March 2017 - 04:36 AM.

HomoSuperior

HomoSuperior

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1893 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14

Hitreg fix, missions overhaul and stuff to do.

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9569 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

substantial content update and a back massage 

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

Yukate

Yukate

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1157 posts
  • Joined 20-June 13

permanent ban for any Germans so we can atleast play against semi-normal folk who don't cheat 24/7 on a game with no rankings.. (excluding the usual hoodie closet folk, those have been around since the game first launched sadly)

Fixed

BPaUWGC.png
Citadel EU | Obeya EU1 - 
VarmieN [Crime] | Yukate [Enfo]

Helping newbies... Some1 need :> kappa

MeanBetsy

MeanBetsy

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Joined 20-June 13

I like how you assume we all quit or want the game changed. :^)

I don't think he said all.

But I'll be the pleasant fellow that claims that it really is how most of the APB player base feels.

Especially after what Snake Eyes wrote lol.

Edited by MeanBetsy, 17 March 2017 - 08:30 AM.

MeanBetsy

MeanBetsy

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Joined 20-June 13

Not as much as the rest of you seem to want the game to be changed up quite a bit, flipped on its head, or some even in an entirely new direction.

Obviously we all want the game to change since it's lacking. No one said completely change at all in this entire post, you're mildly exaggerating.

I am don't mean to throw around labels but this is literally a case of "CHANGE IS BAD".

G1 already changed the crap that made APB what it was supposed to be years ago, and you're just now worried about change? 

Edited by MeanBetsy, 17 March 2017 - 08:31 AM.

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

What even is that formatting and font. You can post like a normal human being.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit, 17 March 2017 - 05:43 PM.

afk

afk

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4188 posts
  • Joined 14-February 14

if i could get my account back

There is nothing more frightening than a man who has nothing to lose.

master shake

master shake

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined 28-November 16

aaba19f255.png

Source: http://apbreloaded.g...nkielights.html

• afk likes this

afk

afk

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4188 posts
  • Joined 14-February 14

WTB another blog post to look into the extra accounts false banned, including mine rip

There is nothing more frightening than a man who has nothing to lose.

InnerPieces

InnerPieces

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Joined 14-February 13

The game needs new contacts and maps, lore expansion, which is something G1 will never be able to deliver.

They could if they would accept some help.

As to the rest... APB is still sitting on a ton of potential. The fact is, the concept is so strong, even those who are banned can't stay away. That says more than some of ya'll think... and they know it.

An engine upgrade and a few tweaks and we could be right as rain. My concern is, we'll be abandoned once the PS4 is released.

The long and short of it is... speculation may be all we've got, but it's still pointless. We'll find out what's up "soon."

Edited by InnerPieces, 17 March 2017 - 11:23 PM.

Danimal

Danimal

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1520 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11

Not a thing. The fact APBRELOADED is still playable after all the years and hardships is enough to jump on to play a few matches. Third day playing regularly and I can say the fun factor is still a valid reason to play in itself. Purely​ IMO. Agree to disagree....I a fvcking hate that phrase.

Edited by Danimal, 18 March 2017 - 02:23 AM.

Reject the Mainstream and F**k the Stupid Club.

Detestor

Detestor

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 23-September 16

If only fvcked g1 could describe what kind of cheats '' I was using '' or give me evidence of this buIlmommy ban . Of course not who I should ask about it If there are only fvcked vvhores that they can only ignore you.

Danimal

Danimal

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1520 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11

If only fvcked g1 could describe what kind of cheats '' I was using '' or give me evidence of this buIlmommy ban . Of course not who I should ask about it If there are only fvcked vvhores that they can only ignore you.

Your demeanor is that of a child. This attitude is not a good way to be taken seriously. Be cordial with support and maybe you will be heard out though I am deducting you were banned for being underage, solely judging from the posts you have been making.

I don't agree with the bans without reason but if it's ridding San Paro of whining kids with hacks then keep up the good work FF.

Edited by Danimal, 18 March 2017 - 02:50 AM.

アリア

アリア

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Joined 27-October 14
game needs to be redo.

Edited by アリア, 18 March 2017 - 04:36 PM.

cnHtW4P.jpg

悲しい春

悲しい春

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 664 posts
  • Joined 29-December 13

proper weapon balancing & optimizing the performance of the game and the servers.

and a lot of other small changes to the game which were recommended in the suggestions forums (clan wars, JT store changes etc.)

trismatic

trismatic

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1015 posts
  • Joined 23-April 11

If the world would suddenly go back in time.

LSwCeud.png

JiMMY13

JiMMY13

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 320 posts
  • Joined 15-January 14

How's this?

Nickolai

Nickolai

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 950 posts
  • Joined 10-January 12

A new publisher.

- Enforcer - AC3S

FreeHenryman90

FreeHenryman90

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined 27-December 16

Years of frustration + surprise false ban for me before Christmas pretty much felt like it was a final nail in the coffin. Something still keeps me here on forums, can't put this game behind and move on. Every day i hope that there would good news for me and few others getting their accounts back.

• afk likes this

Ysaline

Ysaline

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1856 posts
  • Joined 08-March 14

A new publisher.

Yep +1

xuo_RFl_W22245555.png 

"You have been playing for an extended period of time. Please consider taking a break." 

MonteJr

MonteJr

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5065 posts
  • Joined 29-March 11

For me, having something else to do besides grinding missions would get me back.

At this time, we have had the SAME missions in the game for almost 4 or 5 years now? The most change we got was when they took out most of the unbalanced missions long ago.

The game has SO MUCH that can be done, and if that Turf Wars bit on the PS4 page was real, I may start playing more. For me, I have the weapons, mods, attachements, etc that I find useful, so there's nothing else for me to go for, so having a persistent gameplay option would really suck me back in, as it would be something to do.

While I've played a lot of Tera, though repetitive with its VM Armor patches, it's still something to do that will keep me active.

Aimbotter: "Which hack do you use? Your's is better than mine"

Stranger: "Monte giving away nanos in Social!"
Me: "I am?"
Stranger: "Oh S---!"

Tw1ZtiD

Tw1ZtiD

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Joined 04-May 12

Speaking as a beta vet who had up until 12mths ago been regally active the one thing ive been waiting years for is new ingame content, (contacts\contact rewards) and not just armas add's.. i mean why hasnt the valentines day massacre event been  updated since it came out..  This game has been stale for ages, yes they do and have try'd with different mini games like drug mule, butcher, anarchy districts ect but for the people wanting more from the main even story mode if you wish its dead in the water and has been for a lot longer then it should have considering all the "support" they have had through out the years...

icon_assaultrifle_cr5_gold.pngicon_pistol_nano_sd_gold.pngicon_rifle_jokercarbine.pngicon_pistol_colbyclassic.png
           patriotvegasg20.png

JudgeAnderson

JudgeAnderson

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Joined 01-November 11

If the bullying stops and if the teabagging would stop too .

Noob

MeanBetsy

MeanBetsy

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 117 posts
  • Joined 20-June 13

The options are there to give you variation. Why are they there if I am not supposed use it?

I don't judge you for what you like. All I did was explain to you that what you were saying on a statistical level is untrue.

Plus why don't you use real a response with valid criticism instead of judging me based on how I make my text.

A response to what I said would have been nice.

Edited by MeanBetsy, 19 March 2017 - 11:27 AM.

FreeHenryman90

FreeHenryman90

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined 27-December 16

WTB another blog post to look into the extra accounts false banned, including mine rip

Lets hope the best, but i don't expect anything from this company anymore it's full of BS.

Hollowchick

Hollowchick

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1089 posts
  • Joined 14-August 14

Tbh...

Nothing.

I might give the new engine a try if it is ever released...

But this game has so much stupid mommy surrounding it and I've just become sick and tired of all the bullshoot, that I'd rather play fun games with good or at least better balancing and more functioning mechanics.

No, I am not that guy named "h0llow" who is AFKing on Citadel Social all the time, proof here. My characters are called "Hollowchick" and "Hoilowchick" so please stop mixing us up, thank you.

I know what fairfight exactly does i was just trying to make it look like sh*t cause i dont like it

APB Community in a nutshell. And here I am wondering why "post-truth" became the word of 2016.

Danimal

Danimal

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1520 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11

Tbh...

Nothing.

I might give the new engine a try if it is ever released...

But this game has so much stupid mommy surrounding it and I've just become sick and tired of all the bullshoot, that I'd rather play fun games with good or at least better balancing and more functioning mechanics.

Dead by Daylight or any variant of a fun game is always tastier when seasoned with APB branded salt.

schlonganola

schlonganola

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1681 posts
  • Joined 17-March 15

Delete the HVR

CAMHS1b.png.lBBaD6A.png. qBJ6qeZ.png?1

-ks-

-ks-

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 410 posts
  • Joined 20-May 11
Implementation of the engine update that's all polished up. I've waited too many years with no content while waiting for this, so it would be stupid to say no now.

New content like maps and missions. F- new contacts and stupid mods. Devs said after new engine everything will be faster to make and implement.

Edited by -ks-, 19 March 2017 - 12:47 PM.

Rip killerskull and -killerskull- (Cumulative post count of 10k plus (not that it matters))

FreeHenryman90

FreeHenryman90

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined 27-December 16

Implementation of the engine update that's all polished up. I've waited too many years with no content while waiting for this, so it would be stupid to say no now.

New content like maps and missions. F- new contacts and stupid mods. Devs said after new engine everything will be faster to make and implement.

Qx 20xx?

Hollowchick

Hollowchick

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1089 posts
  • Joined 14-August 14

Dead by Daylight or any variant of a fun game is always tastier when seasoned with APB branded salt.

Currently in love with Dirty Bomb.
Just spent about 20 bucks today on the game. Money that APB wasn't deserving off and never will be again. (Sincerely hoping a dev reads this)
Like, they are the perfect example of how a game company should function:

- You get regular updates with VIDEOS of the LEADING DEVELOPMENT MANAGER talking about the biggest changes they've implemented
- You get PRECISE patch notes instead of "we've improved this gun"
- They actually care about cheaters, suggestions and bugs
- They already have a really good engine
- Despite the game being in a beta state, it has less bugs then APB (a fully published and finished game according to the devs), most bugs I've seen so far are the game crashing which is fine for a beta-release
- The balancing is overall really really great, it's very competitively oriented
- The matchmaking and ranking system for ranked games is actually not broken
- They actually LISTEN to feedback
- The game is fun to play because the community is 10x less toxic then the APB community
And most important of all:
No HVRs.

No, I am not that guy named "h0llow" who is AFKing on Citadel Social all the time, proof here. My characters are called "Hollowchick" and "Hoilowchick" so please stop mixing us up, thank you.

I know what fairfight exactly does i was just trying to make it look like sh*t cause i dont like it

APB Community in a nutshell. And here I am wondering why "post-truth" became the word of 2016.

Danimal

Danimal

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1520 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11

Currently in love with Dirty Bomb.
Just spent about 20 bucks today on the game. Money that APB wasn't deserving off and never will be again. (Sincerely hoping a dev reads this)
Like, they are the perfect example of how a game company should function:

- You get regular updates with VIDEOS of the LEADING DEVELOPMENT MANAGER talking about the biggest changes they've implemented
- You get PRECISE patch notes instead of "we've improved this gun"
- They actually care about cheaters, suggestions and bugs
- They already have a really good engine
- Despite the game being in a beta state, it has less bugs then APB (a fully published and finished game according to the devs), most bugs I've seen so far are the game crashing which is fine for a beta-release
- The balancing is overall really really great, it's very competitively oriented
- The matchmaking and ranking system for ranked games is actually not broken
- They actually LISTEN to feedback
- The game is fun to play because the community is 10x less toxic then the APB community
And most important of all:
No HVRs.

Well I hope APB can be like that one dude that when you feel horny, you can call up, screw, then forget again for another month or two.

BrianRolling

BrianRolling

Unreal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10299 posts
  • Joined 06-June 10

For me, I'd say an entire overhaul of character mods and player mechanic effects because there is only one mod players go to, which has the least draw back of any. I'm talking about rewriting the mechanic in general because what's there isn't giving any opportunities for varied effects.

Specifically, Fragile has to have a certain mobility advantage that actually significantly effects combat performance because extra speed does nothing when base speed lets players dodge bullets fast enough, Flak Jacket letting you actually tank explosives (If CoD:BO Flak Jacket let's you eat a car explosion, the f*ks the matter with doing it in APB, then?), and Kevlar's protection being different than just health increase to balance it with all weapons instead of some, all while the downsides to all of those are way too crippling, except Flak, where it's the low reduction that's the problem. The basic mechanics, and probably the whole coding of characters, has to be overhauled, though, which is a much bigger problem than this issue here. The fact still stands that character mod variety is non-existent and a lie, which a new player will find out soon enough.

Making it harder to gain threat and easier to lose threat would definitely bring me back full time, though.

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

The options are there to give you variation. Why are they there if I am not supposed use it?

I don't judge you for what you like. All I did was explain to you that what you were saying on a statistical level is untrue.

Plus why don't you use real a response with valid criticism instead of judging me based on how I make my text.

A response to what I said would have been nice.

I honestly didn't even read your last two posts because of the font/format.

MoeEveryWeek.

MoeEveryWeek.

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 214 posts
  • Joined 12-January 17

If the bullying [We have support for a reason] stops and if the teabagging [Impossible, unless they're willing to put a cool down timer per crouch which would make a lot of people complain] would stop too .

76561198094097996.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users