Photo

What would make you play the game again?

• Please log in to reply
105 replies to this topic

Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14
Alot of people browse though the forums reading and discussing many topics but alot of them, even myself barely play the game and enter rarely....

So im wondering what would make you play the game again?
Which changes are the priority?

If you are still reading forum posts it means you never actually left. There is still a little piece of nostalgia for this game in your heart that will hardly die. Sad thing is that this game probably wont get better, but we can hope. Either way, you are still here, you still care, and we need you.

GTBSG. Loner. Loser. Spammer. You wont see me much around here anymore, i dont enjoy the game now even when winning, maybe its time to move on... I hate 90% of APB playerbase, but im toxic player, so we are good.

The Peanut

The Peanut

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2762 posts
  • Joined 02-August 11

If the people which have been banned decide to finally stay away for good!

R.I.P. 14.10.2015 The Death of the 'God of Death'. G1, you destroyed it's Soul!

Citadel: Nanmin >< | Shinto ><

iRawwwN

iRawwwN

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2264 posts
  • Joined 06-August 10

I still play, but a Gold Rush event would be nice. :^)

Jericho: TNGHT / RAWisdead

Citadel: iRawwwN / Acrylics

☯ノんԾア乇

☯ノんԾア乇

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1823 posts
  • Joined 30-May 12

Farming 1mil kill in Fight Club on one character.

. . .

AsgerLund

AsgerLund

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2798 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Buffed percs

> Part-time perc'er <> Permanent casual <> Fresno detonator <

AsgerLund - Citadel <> Clan lumberjack - Midgard Inc.

Skilze/Skilzee

Skilze/Skilzee

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 37 posts
  • Joined 17-January 17

Having my main account back?

GRUDZZ

GRUDZZ

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 20-March 15

OPTIMIZATION For Peter Griffin's sake! By now this game could've been the American dream. Another map, wider criminal possibilities ( robbing and money earning ), but the same for enforcers. More contribution to the story... STABLE Servers.... That's a dream..........................................................

thumbnail.png

Alk

Alk

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 919 posts
  • Joined 11-March 14

There's so many changes to be made, starting with probably a new management because the current one has been dormant for a couple years now.

Gneffer

Gneffer

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 259 posts
  • Joined 30-April 15

Besides Engine upgrade and new content dreams, just a little daily events would be enough to pump that population numbers up.

I don't know how to forum                        icon_shotgun_csg_gold.pngicon_pistol_act44_gm_gold.pngcriminal_gold_200.png   icon_sniperrifle_hvr243_gold.png75ez1Gw.png                                                   Obeya | Gneffer996ad6a2ebf1.png

FASHA

FASHA

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Joined 25-December 11

a new district perhaps raceing

PoshDoll

PoshDoll

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2490 posts
  • Joined 25-June 13

the fabled engine upgrade release or new things to achieve.

Much madness is divinest sense to a discerning eye; much sense - the starkest Madness. `Tis the Majority. In this, as All, prevail. Assent - and you are sane. Demur - you`re straightaway dangerous and handled with a Chain.
PSN: skitsolite

Spoiler

Sleepykat

Sleepykat

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 123 posts
  • Joined 17-July 13
PS4 release. OR I'd come back to PC if either anti-cheat got way better or they switched to a sub and removed Armas (adding Armas to contacts & achievement rewards). Also sub because less people would risk their account after investing money maybe.
SLEEPYKAT - ENFORCER - JOKER SERVER - BALLISTIC CLAN  //  FULLMETALKITTEH - CRIM - JOKER SERVER - ATTITUDE CLAN
♫ All the other kids with the pumped up kicks.  You better run, better run, outrun my gun.  All the other kids with the pumped up kicks.  You better run, better run, faster than my bullet. ♫

Fasalina

Fasalina

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 652 posts
  • Joined 20-February 15
SHAWPGL

Citadel

Fasalina 255 Enforcer | Ysana 255 Criminal

Danimal

Danimal

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1516 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11

I just came back after a few month hiatus, need nothing....Wants everything.

Reject the Mainstream and F**k the Stupid Club.

victoremz

victoremz

Initiate

• Members
  • 21 posts
  • Joined 11-March 15

The Engine Upgrade, optimization, more contacts, lore expansion (kinda like the second dream quest of Warframe), a better anti-cheat system, and of course, more maps and districts.

Abysymal

Abysymal

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3796 posts
  • Joined 07-August 11

A new company.

G1's shit, and so are the people that work for the company.

Mad? No... I'm the only sane one left!

I play Dota and Dark Souls these days... APB is a "Watch to see if it turns into anything decent" game now.

JudgeAnderson

JudgeAnderson

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 168 posts
  • Joined 01-November 11
Nothing I still play. Guess I just accept it and enjoy the game as it is. Such a good game, totally unique and that's why I haven't changed over. But I have been through this before with an old game called shadowbane. Great game but bad company, it shut down, the community was so pashionate about the game they stole some of the code and rebuilt the game so they it would never die unless they stopped loving it.

Poperon

Poperon

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1297 posts
  • Joined 27-August 11

Results being shown.

★★★★★ Proud Enforcer Brazilian Player ★★★★★

oq4j0eq.png

Brasileiros: Tutorial sobre como migrar sua Conta Hoplon!

SamK

SamK

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • Joined 18-August 14

Ntec buff, HVR buff, osmaw buff, engine update. :)

Enforcer   |   Jericho   |   Fake gold   |   I've discovered that I'm bad. :ninjalook:

MeanBetsy

MeanBetsy

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Joined 20-June 13

If they actually add more free content instead of armas crap. If they wanted to compete with GTA V they would have had a better chance at doing so with more than just Cops Vs. Robbers. (e.i.That racing district they teased about years ago, which you can do in GTA V easily without even changing maps.)

Not only that, the ENGINE UPGRADE. They teased this for the best part of 3 years and only got it working on the worst platform before the PC?? Um it doesn't even run well on the Xbox One. Why on Earth would you showcase hard work on a low powered system and allow that the only way an individual can access it? Plus it shows how really "optimized it is".

Okay okay... surry I lost my cool. 

If they ever do these things I would have brought my friends and myself back into the game (MORE $$$), along with giving it a recommended rating on Steam.

Iodyne

Iodyne

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 695 posts
  • Joined 12-January 14
Apology letter from Tiggs for false banning me and taking my account with my custom scout & tagger away.

Nothing short of that.

Edited by Iodyne, 15 March 2017 - 09:12 PM.

OniShema

OniShema

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4416 posts
  • Joined 23-September 08

Engine upgrade and vehicle headlights that project.

CRIMINAL-MadalenaKurtz      Jericho-NA       Clan:  Joker Rejects

I didn't leave the game, I'm just working.   Best way to explain Reloaded "not doing anything"

76561198007436876.png

Dindu Nuffin

Dindu Nuffin

Initiate

• Members
  • 4 posts
  • Joined 17-February 17

Having my main account back.

MrHappyPenguin

MrHappyPenguin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1332 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

Macchina Calabria with Han Coywolf drivetrain and optional racing kit.

Jericho : ELDrillPresso | MrFappyPenguin | MrsHappyPenguin | RickRitalin                              CPU: Xeon X5690 4.75GHz; RAM: 24GB DDR3-1900 9-9-9-24; GPU: GTX 970
AbbyAdderall | Bubblenut | MasticationMan | MrHappyPenguin | Diverted                         SSDs: V300 120GB (OS), MX200 500GB (Games); Sound: Sennheiser HD598

Innova : somethingchewy | somethingcrispy   Citadel : DCarp | DCarpel                              Mouse: Logitech G400; Keyboard: IBM Model M; MIC: AudioTechnica AT2020

MoeEveryWeek.

MoeEveryWeek.

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 87 posts
  • Joined 12-January 17

An engine update.

SamK

SamK

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • Joined 18-August 14

Apology letter from Tiggs for false banning me and taking my account with my custom scout & tagger away.

Nothing short of that.

Enforcer   |   Jericho   |   Fake gold   |   I've discovered that I'm bad. :ninjalook:

NatTurner

NatTurner

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 109 posts
  • Joined 16-January 13
I play every single opportunity that I have. Unfortunately I haven't been to my apartment in about 20 days.

Someones always gotta complain about something

Welcome to the APB forums.

Esther

Esther

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4257 posts
  • Joined 21-May 11

APB:R on Switch, I hope they will work after ps4 release and before PC overhaul on it.

WngO77I.png  You have to learn the rules of the game and then you have to play better than anyone else. - Albert Einstein  | 

izLYWoA.png    Clan Progression | Haircuts and haircut colors | New mission typest70C8a9.png  

BingoBookBG

BingoBookBG

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 592 posts
  • Joined 25-October 12

-fixed matchmaking

-improved anti cheat measures

-engine upgrade

-2 new contacts

dats at least a good start

TheMessiah - Enforcer 255 - Citadel              youtube.com/c/MartinTheMessiah

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1780 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

I like how you assume we all quit or want the game changed. :^)

Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

Forums tell you quite some info. 30 replies to this topic in a day shows that people are desperate for any new information and change on the game.

8sLVcrH.png

Right now we have more forum players. Even with ~10 Fallen Earth players and lets say 40 players who are playing off of steam so they arent counted.

I still didnt get the ":^)" thing. Maybe its supposed to change my view on your reply?

Edited by Snake Eyes, 16 March 2017 - 06:15 AM.

If you are still reading forum posts it means you never actually left. There is still a little piece of nostalgia for this game in your heart that will hardly die. Sad thing is that this game probably wont get better, but we can hope. Either way, you are still here, you still care, and we need you.

GTBSG. Loner. Loser. Spammer. You wont see me much around here anymore, i dont enjoy the game now even when winning, maybe its time to move on... I hate 90% of APB playerbase, but im toxic player, so we are good.

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1780 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

I still didnt get the ":^)" thing. Maybe its supposed to change my view on your reply?

It is sort of an alternative to /s or kappa. Kind of a show of not really being serious or the comment is just joking around, bit of irony in there.

Word2

Word2

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4038 posts
  • Joined 22-November 13

Nothing short of that.

From what I've heard it wasn't false ban, but rather an impulsive decission Tiggs cannot apologize for anymore, as it would discredit her on professional grounds.

On topic, pretty much nothing. Been off for more than a year now, and the engine upgrade is not enough at this point. Just like weapon reskins.

The game needs new contacts and maps, lore expansion, which is something G1 will never be able to deliver.

yv7Wtyf.jpg

Dennis Tahdella  Bridgette  Word2  Jenz Kempington  Tamara Gryazneva

[ APB The Movie: the cast suggestions ] [ Strange requests and 8bit sprites ]

Resine

Resine

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2936 posts
  • Joined 09-April 13

More lies.

Ether

SamK

SamK

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 739 posts
  • Joined 18-August 14

You have to be dense or ignorant as hell to not want the game changed, at least in one facet.

Not Ryan Gosling

Not Ryan Gosling

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 294 posts
  • Joined 03-September 14

the promise of finally getting the sweet embrace of death

Yukate

Yukate

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1105 posts
  • Joined 20-June 13
Since I realised that potato graphics improved a lot my Asylum experience with lowest possible resolution to get satisfying FPS I'd just like to see:
-New JMB (no joke)
-Someone (Edit: Dev) to at least log in a few times in a week even for a 10-15min and just look what is happening in the Asylum on Cheatadel
(Eventually change anti-chat cuz FF seems to be Off)
-New JT items (majority of kits would b nice since we can make ~800 JT weekly)
-Trade function? / Lowered Tax

And me as a SPCM:)

Edited by Yukate, 16 March 2017 - 02:46 PM.

BPaUWGC.png
Citadel EU | Obeya EU1 - 
VarmieN [Crime] | Yukate [Enfo]

Helping newbies... Some1 need :> kappa

Sadira

Sadira

Descended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3066 posts
  • Joined 03-May 11

when i stop getting mad at missions

NMS5SG2.jpg

RTW Veteran/CBT Veteran || Wife of Neonis || Got art to show off? Come to this thread! 
hi im sadira. overwatch trash atm.

Muscle

Muscle

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1258 posts
  • Joined 27-March 12

when Fairfight actually works.

Это был английский форум

1875686.png

virginiavirgin

virginiavirgin

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 05-November 16
If the bullying stops and if the teabagging would stop too .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users