Nafryti

Nafryti

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Joined 07-May 13

http://forums.gamers...y-reloaded-day/

Did anyone else get a notification for this?  I sure didn't, i had no idea there was such a thing, and you would think, with such a big deal they'd have emailed us players about it.

I get a stupid "Weekly Update" showing me the hundreds of kills and deaths i get, but the birthday of Reloaded Productions gets to go un noticed?  That doesn't sound right.

It is no surprise, that the promo code is no longer valid, but come on, something like that needs to be announced better than just posting it to the forums, i play the game, so i'm rarely on the Forums.

I've spent enough money to have the Euryale WITHOUT fancy promo's like 50% off G1C or 20% bonus G1C through paypal, so i'd like to at least get a damn email when there's something given away for free!

Thank you for hearing my rant, have a nice day :D 

GhosT 8747: "We got tiggs, yet the servers are still hosted on walmart cash registers."

Nejekur: "Truly, this is an unforgivable offense to Walmart cash registers everywhere."

Danimal

Danimal

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1556 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11

I got a email. I was violently sick that week so I ignored it assuming the code would be good for the week. My assumption was wrong.

Do not be bitter about a few free things. It's not worth the anguish.

Edited by Danimal, 15 March 2017 - 03:10 AM.

Reject the Mainstream and F**k the Stupid Club.

Nafryti

Nafryti

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Joined 07-May 13

I got a email. I was violently sick that week so I ignored it assuming the code would be good for the week. My assumption was wrong.

Do not be bitter about a few free things. It's not worth the anguish.

Gotta say, i too was sick, you wouldn't happen to be on the west coast at all, cuz many people around here got sick last week, very strange.

ok, but what in fecal exsanguination was in that promo?  Could i have used it to my fashionista advantage?

Edited by Nafryti, 15 March 2017 - 04:06 AM.

GhosT 8747: "We got tiggs, yet the servers are still hosted on walmart cash registers."

Nejekur: "Truly, this is an unforgivable offense to Walmart cash registers everywhere."

Tim1739

Tim1739

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 21-May 16

100 g1c and premium is everything they decided to give us.

GRUDZZ

GRUDZZ

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Joined 20-March 15

100 g1c and premium is everything they decided to give us.

That premium gave me the chance to customize one of my crappy cars to be used for 2 weeks! :o
I am glad I luckily stumbled upon it in time!

But it's nothing serious. Shame for my friend tho, he could've for the first time experienced Premium.

thumbnail.png

Danimal

Danimal

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1556 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11

Gotta say, i too was sick, you wouldn't happen to be on the west coast at all, cuz many people around here got sick last week, very strange.

ok, but what in fecal exsanguination was in that promo? Could i have used it to my fashionista advantage?

I'm on the West coast of Canada....I only lastnight slept without being awoke by a case of the scoots or uncontrollable coughing. 95% healthy.

Reject the Mainstream and F**k the Stupid Club.

Nafryti

Nafryti

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 130 posts
  • Joined 07-May 13

I'm on the West coast of Canada....I only lastnight slept without being awoke by a case of the scoots or uncontrollable coughing. 95% healthy.

Constitution +10  Dexterity -4

Why is it that when you have the "scoots" one moves faster than ever before?

Hanyu

Hanyu

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 16-April 15

just buy more g1c, whats 30 dollars or 5 dollars.. support the community.

Muscle

Muscle

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1292 posts
  • Joined 27-March 12

the code was up for like 2-3 days, too bad you missed out

it had

-100 g1c

-100 JT

-3 days Premium

1875686.png

policepatrol

policepatrol

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 250 posts
  • Joined 19-July 14

http://forums.gamers...y-reloaded-day/

Did anyone else get a notification for this? I sure didn't, i had no idea there was such a thing, and you would think, with such a big deal they'd have emailed us players about it.

I get a stupid "Weekly Update" showing me the hundreds of kills and deaths i get, but the birthday of Reloaded Productions gets to go un noticed? That doesn't sound right.

It is no surprise, that the promo code is no longer valid, but come on, something like that needs to be announced better than just posting it to the forums, i play the game, so i'm rarely on the Forums.

I've spent enough money to have the Euryale WITHOUT fancy promo's like 50% off G1C or 20% bonus G1C through paypal, so i'd like to at least get a damn email when there's something given away for free!

Thank you for hearing my rant, have a nice day :D

Visit forums more often

Benny Benassi

Benny Benassi

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Joined 25-November 16

just buy more g1c, whats 30 dollars or 5 dollars.. support the community.

nah no thanks supported this game enough and did it repay nope it became mommytier and look what state it is now lmao

Rebelliousness

Rebelliousness

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 654 posts
  • Joined 24-January 12

Yea what bs.  It's still the month of March and by the time I even realized there was a code, it was expired.  All previous codes stayed active long enough for everyone to benefit from them, and we all missed and loved codes. Damn, talk about greediness.

Edited by Rebelliousness, 16 March 2017 - 10:48 AM.

"Ignoring the PC base for these garbage ports will have been the primary reason for the demise of this company tbh."-Schlonganola

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users