40 replies to this topic

ErrorD3tection

ErrorD3tection

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 20-January 17

G1 workers make motobikes in Apb.Set only on armas,price 3999 G1.Every player will buy,and you will increase your budget ALLOT.And we will be happy gamers, have somthing new in apb )) Many players will stay longer in apb,and new will come.2q3q1pg.jpgekf8gh.jpg348n82b.jpg5bcvhg.jpg10zpkpl.jpg

Edited by ErrorD3tection, 14 March 2017 - 05:29 PM.

ErrorD3tection

ErrorD3tection

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 20-January 17

4l4k8w.jpg

ErrorD3tection

ErrorD3tection

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 20-January 17

New contacts enforcer and criminals both dirty bikers

MrKindlyCat

MrKindlyCat

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 323 posts
  • Joined 31-August 13

for information... they released day of the new engine... March 2014... did you see the new engine? they cannot do it because of too many reasons and the main reason is no money... they need more money then 3999 G1 ... they started to create consols version to increase population of donaters. They hopes the console versions will save the game but in my opinion the consols version at this moment was wrong desicion... 

NatTurner

NatTurner

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Joined 16-January 13
Seems legit.

In before: engine limitations blah blah blah models blah logic blah blah facts blah

Someones always gotta complain about something

Welcome to the APB forums.

eax

eax

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2000 posts
  • Joined 30-January 14

no.

Iggyazaleaomg

Iggyazaleaomg

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 655 posts
  • Joined 15-April 13

im gay

Q6IkB7B.jpg?1

ErrorD3tection

ErrorD3tection

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 20-January 17

for information... they released day of the new engine... March 2014... did you see the new engine? they cannot do it because of too many reasons and the main reason is no money... they need more money then 3999 G1 ... they started to create consols version to increase population of donaters. They hopes the console versions will save the game but in my opinion the consols version at this moment was wrong desicion... 

you are 1000% correct  they never got from consols money how they can from pc gamers,they need make better apb for pc to increases players and money

ErrorD3tection

ErrorD3tection

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 20-January 17

im gay

good for you

ErrorD3tection

ErrorD3tection

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 20-January 17

no.

yes

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3864 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

First of all, this belongs here:  http://forums.gamers...gestions-ideas/

If you took a look in that section you would see the thousands of times this was already suggested and every time a ton of reasons why it wouldn't work are given.

Also learn how to multiquote.  

Don't get me wrong, I'd love motorcycles, but in this current version of APB they just wouldn't work.

Edited by BrandonBranderson, 14 March 2017 - 05:45 PM.

アリア

アリア

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 341 posts
  • Joined 27-October 14

thats Photoshop...

NO motorbikes please

Edited by アリア, 14 March 2017 - 05:53 PM.

cnHtW4P.jpg

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

no.

eax

eax

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2000 posts
  • Joined 30-January 14

yes

let's add a tank, a jet and also I want an UFO! and make it today please! and set the speed to 9999999 km \ h.

no. okay?

Enjia

Enjia

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 324 posts
  • Joined 18-November 16

I want Spaceships in Armas

Kiida

Kiida

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3291 posts
  • Joined 23-April 13

im gay

hey that's my line

im telling mom!

policepatrol

policepatrol

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Joined 19-July 14

i want submarines!

ErrorD3tection

ErrorD3tection

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 20-January 17

i want submarines!

ok

ErrorD3tection

ErrorD3tection

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 20-January 17

I want Spaceships in Armas

you wana to much xaxaxaxaxa

ErrorD3tection

ErrorD3tection

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 20-January 17

hey that's my line

im telling mom!

Wake me up when the engine upgrade arrives           0o you will sleep very very long my friend hahahahaha

Gneffer

Gneffer

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 295 posts
  • Joined 30-April 15

IT'S NOT AS EASY AS YOU MAKE IT OUT TO BE.

It's not just "add a two wheeler, done".
It's not just "code physics, done".
The engines has limitations and there are literally TONS of questions left unanswered.
How are you gonna code physics and leaning in a decade old engine?
What will those physics be like?
Does it even make sense with the new engine they are working on?
How is the driver supposed to behave when he gets shot or when he crashes?
How is the hitbox gonna work?
Is he even gonna be hitable on the bike?
What if the bike blows up?
How do you die on a bike?
Can you even die on it?
What is gonna happen if the bike flips over?
What happens if the bike is flipped over and you try to access it?
How can you ensure the bike stays upright when you get out of it?
How is the handling supposed to be?
How can you balance the bike against other vehicles?
How do you prevent it from giving you an unfair advantage?
Can you shoot from a bike?
If yes how do you implement that?
What animations are required for this?
Who will make these animations if they don't have animation designers?
What about potential bugs?
Is it worth adding a new source of potentially game-breaking bugs just for the sake of fun?
What are the benefits of it in the first place?
Does it fit APB's playstyle?
How will bikes and their physics affect server performance?
Could you stand on top of the bike?
If yes, could you carsurf on it?
What happens if you crash into a wall with full speed?
Will you fly off your bike or just stand like nothing happened?
How are the damage models supposed to work?
What damage models are there gonna be for a bike?
How do you change the models to make sure you aren't violating any rights?
What's with the entire legal side of it anyway?
Aren't there more important things to redirect energy towards?
Are bikes a priority for this game?
How could you prevent people from abusing bikes for glitching?
Are carmods gonna work with it?
If yes how is it gonna be implemented?
Does a brick work for it then?
If no then why not?

~Hollowchick

I don't know how to forum                        icon_shotgun_csg_gold.pngicon_pistol_act44_gm_gold.pngcriminal_gold_200.png   icon_sniperrifle_hvr243_gold.png75ez1Gw.png                                   Obeya | Gneffer996ad6a2ebf1.png

❤BR)))❤

❤BR)))❤

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1579 posts
  • Joined 04-August 13
we had this thread too many times before

use the searchfunction or google

t r a   n s i   l v a   n i  a  n c   u n t   h u n   g e r

Danimal

Danimal

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1556 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11

Seriously, no more Armas exclusives, my buying impulses begs of you!

Reject the Mainstream and F**k the Stupid Club.

OniShema

OniShema

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4469 posts
  • Joined 23-September 08

It would be nice. Make the moped some no slot that you can progression unlock more mod slots,  Add presets by default to have access to other bike types through unlock progress through out already existing contacts, but have fully customize-able bikes on ARMAS in the sense that you can't get them through "normal" means in San Paro so you have to get it from a black market , though it would be nice to have the sport bike as a unlock in similarity to the fashion of the Joker ticket 4x4 Vegas with 0 to 4 slot unlocks. It also wouldn't hurt to make some car or bike kits unlock able from achievements or of course have kits that can only be bought from ARMAS and other kits only be unlocked from achievements.

I see it all the time if this topic is mentioned or created that, "Adding motorcycles would be dumb, you can be shot too easily and die" or "If you collide with something, you would fall off". If you don't want it to happen, then keep driving your cars.

People need to stop thinking of all the things that the developers would need to do or create to make these things possible, if the devs want it to be made, let them make it, let us test it and just go from there. If you don't want to drive the motorcycle or have one, then don't get one or get on one.

inb4 they make clothing style specific clothing packs for each bike and the moped begins to only be ridden by the, always in black, SADBOYS, edge lords.

be_careful_of_these_tough_guys_640_31.jp

Edited by OniShema, 15 March 2017 - 03:27 AM.

CRIMINAL-MadalenaKurtz      Jericho-NA       Clan:  Joker Rejects

I didn't leave the game, I'm just working.   Best way to explain Reloaded "not doing anything"

76561198007436876.png

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8709 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

could be real cool.

considering that:

• g1 should have the model mesh and textured in RP archives.
  • some animation is in the archive too.
  • pretty sure the physic of deployable /vehicles could be applied to motorbike.
  • should be simple assign low health to vehicle for allow driver to be vulnearable
  • should be simple balance speed and steering, considering cars like Vaquero or Mikro. 
  • about ingame mechanics i dont see nothing complicated except allow/not passenger.

about the mysteryous paradoss, amletic dilemma:

givi-es2122-est.-cavalletto-tp_252591536

that is an issue that make sleepness in some player (+forum user)

• if motorbike is parking, is OPEN  and Zaxys alignment ON
  • if motorbike is moving, is CLOSED (driver)
  • if driver left sit while speed is zero, is OPEN and Zaxys alignment ON(driver)
  • if driver left sit while moving ,is CLOSED
  • if driver catch the bike while CLOSED , restore Zaxys alignment ON (driver)

i hope is enough explicative for the negative and not-player that come in forum just for critic without neither join the game.

suggestion : instead of be negative or worst (like toxic and haters) try to promote solutions, instead of problems.

OniShema

OniShema

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4469 posts
  • Joined 23-September 08

about the mysteryous paradoss, amletic dilemma:

givi-es2122-est.-cavalletto-tp_252591536

that is an issue that make sleepness in some player (+forum user)

• if motorbike is parking, is OPEN  and Zaxys alignment ON
  • if motorbike is moving, is CLOSED (driver)
  • if driver left sit while speed is zero, is OPEN and Zaxys alignment ON(driver)
  • if driver left sit while moving ,is CLOSED
  • if driver catch the bike while CLOSED , restore Zaxys alignment ON (driver)

i hope is enough explicative for the negative and not-player that come in forum just for critic without neither join the game.

suggestion : instead of be negative or worst (like toxic and haters) try to promote solutions, instead of problems.

Be the one to leave your kick stand down while driving off and make it where the bike just blows up for it barely scraping the ground. Best feature.

I didn't leave the game, I'm just working.   Best way to explain Reloaded "not doing anything"

76561198007436876.png

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8709 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

Be the one to leave your kick stand down while driving off and make it where the bike just blows up for it barely scraping the ground. Best feature.

everybody loves sparkles ! ++1

Spoiler

Allie

Allie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1020 posts
  • Joined 19-February 13

Gameplay wise, there's simply no point in getting a bike. No bulletproof glass. (Biggest draw of a car in apb) Cant put anything in the back because there isn't a trunk. For acceleration you just pick some high performance car. Cant drive faster than a growl, vegas, jericho or bishada anyway because of the maximum speed in the game. Hitbox on the front wont be large enough to pose a real threat to players when trying to do a hit and run. More fragile vehicle.

The list goes on. 

Then the engine:

RP will have to implement a working ragdoll system for falling and getting up, since getting rammed or falling off a bike will otherwise just teleport you off. "But we already have a ragdoll system!!!!!!": Ragdolls need actual weight unlike getting kicked or crushed against walls with an extended neck, spinning head and a lot of crunching sounds. And the hitbox of the body has to be shootable while in the ragdoll state, which will mean that people with small characters will indeed get an advantage after all.

Animations will have to be made where a character sets a bike back onto its wheels, depending on the orientation of the surface. 

Maybe, very maybe a positive feature for bikes could be the use of a secondary while being the driver, but the drawbacks outweigh the benefits by a lot.

TL:DR.

No. It will take too much work for a feature that wont benefit the player gameplay wise for the reason that cars are better in every single case. As well as that its too complicated to implement for RP.

I find that bikes will only be used for roleplay purposes in the end, which the dying community hardly ever does besides cybering in the breakwater mania building.

icon_shotgun_nfas.pngicon_rifle_oscar.png9iWYS3B.png?1P4D7AON.png?1icon_assaultrifle_vespatactical.pngicon_assaultrifle_star_pink.pngicon_sniperrifle_hvr243_purple.pngicon_smg_oca_sd_whisper_purple.png766n0yM.png?1BhcVPGY.png?1vmqgGpC.png?1icon_rifle_obeyabattlerifle_bipod_gold.picon_lightmachinegun_ssw_gold.pngicon_sniperrifle_ncr762_gold.pngicon_rifle_ffa-jb_gold.pngicon_rifle_ffa_gold.pnghywy7is.png?1X8z09bb.png?1icon_pistol_colbyclassic.pngicon_pistol_snubnose_pink.pngicon_ltl_tazer.pngicon_pistol_nano_gold.pngyev6KIJ.png?1icon_grenade_ltl.png9H0r7U1.pngfnmod_character_blowtorch.png

Citadel (EU)                                                                  

Futaku q2aboCp.png?1 *******(old) XACMtje.png?1  xAllie 03bCAtj.png?1  | Valentines 2017: Permanent cherubs.icon_reward_vinyl.png fnmod_weapon_4roundburst.png fnmod_character_hardlanding.png

Gro

Gro

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1090 posts
  • Joined 15-October 11

4l4k8w.jpg

I'm playing TLaD right now and this pic made me laugh.

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8709 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

Gameplay wise, there's simply no point in getting a bike. No bulletproof glass. (Biggest draw of a car in apb) Cant put anything in the back because there isn't a trunk. For acceleration you just pick some high performance car. Cant drive faster than a growl, vegas, jericho or bishada anyway because of the maximum speed in the game. Hitbox on the front wont be large enough to pose a real threat to players when trying to do a hit and run. More fragile vehicle.

The list goes on. 

Then the engine:

RP will have to implement a working ragdoll system for falling and getting up, since getting rammed or falling off a bike will otherwise just teleport you off. "But we already have a ragdoll system!!!!!!": Ragdolls need actual weight unlike getting kicked or crushed against walls with an extended neck, spinning head and a lot of crunching sounds. And the hitbox of the body has to be shootable while in the ragdoll state, which will mean that people with small characters will indeed get an advantage after all.

Animations will have to be made where a character sets a bike back onto its wheels, depending on the orientation of the surface. 

Maybe, very maybe a positive feature for bikes could be the use of a secondary while being the driver, but the drawbacks outweigh the benefits by a lot.

No. It will take too much work for a feature that wont benefit the player gameplay wise for the reason that cars are better in every single case. As well as that its too complicated to implement for RP.

I find that bikes will only be used for roleplay purposes in the end, which the dying community hardly ever does besides cybering in the breakwater mania building.

just spoiled from ignore list and quoted for humanitarian purpose.

just reply cause i never read so much wrong points in just 1 lines.

1. Gameplay wise, there's simply no point in getting a bike. --> nice talking start, no, cause is no need, stop. we dont need neither catears...but there are.
  2. No bulletproof glass. (Biggest draw of a car in apb) ---> low health maybe? also my KV3 make my cowgirl a terminator TX bulletproof.
  3. Cant put anything in the back because there isn't a trunk. --> do you have a coywolf equiped with ammo supply? (i guess no) is still a lot fun.
  4. For acceleration you just pick some high performance car.--> and for primary lets use everybody an atac, or an osmaw. (logic=n/a, fail)
  5. Cant drive faster than a growl, vegas, jericho or bishada anyway because of the maximum speed in the game. --> do you know nitro3? is in MP at 80k,unlockable with contacts too.
  6. Hitbox on the front wont be large enough to pose a real threat to players when trying to do a hit and run. ---> in theory nobody would use bike like a torpedo is this a problem or a need for enjoy Remote Noobnator?
  7. More fragile vehicle. --->do u never used a vaquero after a simple wall crash?

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9718 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

let's add a tank, a jet and also I want an UFO! and make it today please! and set the speed to 9999999 km \ h.

no. okay?

i'd be down with that UFO. I sort of hope car surfer works on that UFO too.

Shove off some doom ost, pull two ATACs and solo a 5 men team.

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

Allie

Allie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1020 posts
  • Joined 19-February 13

Crap.

Oh shush queen of silvers.

icon_shotgun_nfas.pngicon_rifle_oscar.png9iWYS3B.png?1P4D7AON.png?1icon_assaultrifle_vespatactical.pngicon_assaultrifle_star_pink.pngicon_sniperrifle_hvr243_purple.pngicon_smg_oca_sd_whisper_purple.png766n0yM.png?1BhcVPGY.png?1vmqgGpC.png?1icon_rifle_obeyabattlerifle_bipod_gold.picon_lightmachinegun_ssw_gold.pngicon_sniperrifle_ncr762_gold.pngicon_rifle_ffa-jb_gold.pngicon_rifle_ffa_gold.pnghywy7is.png?1X8z09bb.png?1icon_pistol_colbyclassic.pngicon_pistol_snubnose_pink.pngicon_ltl_tazer.pngicon_pistol_nano_gold.pngyev6KIJ.png?1icon_grenade_ltl.png9H0r7U1.pngfnmod_character_blowtorch.png

Citadel (EU)                                                                  

Futaku q2aboCp.png?1 *******(old) XACMtje.png?1  xAllie 03bCAtj.png?1  | Valentines 2017: Permanent cherubs.icon_reward_vinyl.png fnmod_weapon_4roundburst.png fnmod_character_hardlanding.png

Allie

Allie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1020 posts
  • Joined 19-February 13

just reply cause i never read so much wrong points in just 1 lines.

1. nice talking start, no, cause is no need, stop. we dont need neither catears...but there are.
  2. low health maybe? also my KV3 make my cowgirl a terminator TX bulletproof.
  3. do you have a coywolf equiped with ammo supply? (i guess no) is still a lot fun.
  4. and for primary lets use everybody an atac, or an osmaw. (logic=n/a, fail)
  5. do you know nitro3? is in MP at 80k,unlockable with contacts too.
  6.  in theory nobody would use bike like a torpedo is this a problem or a need for enjoy Remote Noobnator?
  7. do u never used a vaquero after a simple wall crash?

Sure, you demand it. I'll put in why you are wrong with these points.

1. Catears are cosmetic and do not take 4+ years to implement for RP. Unlike bikes which fall under a whole new category of vehicles. On top of that. Cosmetics on a character are different from making a whole new type of vehicle in game.
  2. First off, kevlar 3 doesnt make you bulletproof but instead soak one more shot from most weapons. Now tell me, how would soaking one more bullet on a bike outweigh the benefit of being immune from taking health damage in a car.
  3. So what? Coywolf has a bad boot space, and then? That doesn't justify not being able to put anything in a bike. Most cars have the ability to carry something, an exception is an exception.
  4. My point of telling people to pick a car with high performance instead of a bike is solely because cars are better off. Bikes are not going to be better at acceleration or speed than cars, as well as you lose a lot of benefits when using a bike over a car. Period.
  5. Nitro won't make a bike faster than a car. For more information, read point 4 again.
  6. Plenty of people try to ram people in cars. Why would people not try it on bikes? Furthermore on hitboxes of bikes: They dont provide much cover, you cant block off doorways or hallways with them all that well, etc. Ofc you wouldn't care because you're an atac kevlar user and your gameplay knowledge only goes that far.
  7. Completely unrelated. You imply that bikes should have the same durability as a nulander pioneer?

You may disagree, you're queen of whatever after all.

Edit:

giphy.gif

Edited by Allie, 15 March 2017 - 05:02 AM.

Citadel (EU)                                                                  

JudgeAnderson

JudgeAnderson

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 187 posts
  • Joined 01-November 11

yes

Maybe

❤BR)))❤

❤BR)))❤

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1579 posts
  • Joined 04-August 13

ok

you wana to much xaxaxaxaxa

Wake me up when the engine upgrade arrives           0o you will sleep very very long my friend hahahahaha

learn how to multiquote and singlepost

t r a   n s i   l v a   n i  a  n c   u n t   h u n   g e r

OniShema

OniShema

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4469 posts
  • Joined 23-September 08

The list goes on. 

Then the engine:

If you don't want to ride or use the bike if they implement them, just don't ride or use one.

If Reloaded wants to actually try to implement them with our opinions or inputs from the test server accessible to Premium users, there's no stopping what they want to implement to the game.

Edited by OniShema, 15 March 2017 - 08:40 PM.

76561198007436876.png

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8709 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

• We need new stuff.
  • Motorbike is new stuff.
  • Motorbike will works well in APBR.
  • People will spend for it.
  • Game will survive again.
  • Tryhard goldies are all closet and cheaters and banned in 99%.

Spoiler

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

HollowChick copy paste and you nerds still don't shut up about bikes.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit, 16 March 2017 - 12:28 AM.

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8709 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

HollowChick copy paste and you nerds still don't shut up about bikes.

at least the nerds are not banned.

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

at least the nerds are not banned.

I'd rather be banned than be delusional.

Sidenote: I'm not actually banned.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users