• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Thankyer

Thankyer

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 25-October 15

I'm running an 8GB Ram Nvidia 965M Asus G75JX, All of a sudden out of nowhere about a month ago my game started crashing right after the login videos, but crashes right before i can even see the login screen.. I would like some help with this, i've started a thread before with no help, i've sent multiple error reports and asked for help. I've got a maxed character and i'm working on my second, i really don't want to quit this game, but i'll almost have to as I'm getting no assistance from anyone, and everything i've tried has failed, from reinstalling the game, updating punkbuster, updating my graphics and networks drivers, literally none of this works. Please I beg of anyone, shine some light on my problem

MrHappyPenguin

MrHappyPenguin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1397 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

Try using an older graphics card driver, preferably one released before you started having this issue. It could be an issue with the latest. Also, APB no longer uses punkbuster, uninstall it just in case there's some sort of conflict.

Edited by MrHappyPenguin, 14 March 2017 - 09:11 PM.

Jericho : ELDrillPresso | MrFappyPenguin | MrsHappyPenguin | RickRitalin                              CPU: Xeon X5690 4.75GHz; RAM: 24GB DDR3-1900 9-9-9-24; GPU: GTX 970
AbbyAdderall | Bubblenut | MasticationMan | MrHappyPenguin | Diverted                         SSDs: V300 120GB (OS), MX200 500GB (Games); Sound: Sennheiser HD598

Innova : somethingchewy | somethingcrispy   Citadel : DCarp | DCarpel                              Mouse: Logitech G400; Keyboard: IBM Model M; MIC: AudioTechnica AT2020

Thankyer

Thankyer

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 25-October 15

I don't currently have PB installed, and i literally wiped my NVIDIA driver all the way back to its original, and I started APB up and it started having exactly the same problem. I rolled all my drivers back, the problem persisted, so i spent a good majority of last night getting my drivers back to where they were. I appreciate the advice, but sadly it didn't end up working. Can anyone else help with this issue?

Thankyer

Thankyer

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 25-October 15

Very disappointed with Gamersfirst and APB help and community at this point...

YeolGetIt

YeolGetIt

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 15-April 17

I'm having this issue too and there doesn't seem to be a solution :(

However someone did try to help. It didn't work for me, but maybe it'll work for you

advanced System settings - Proformance settings - Data Execution Prevention - turn on DEP for all programs - restart Pc

Let me know if it works for you! Maybe i just need a new computer lmao

odaupl9597d.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users