Photo

Having problems with district server. Would be esctactic if i could fix it. Thnks

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

kidjerk18

kidjerk18

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Joined 19-March 13

I haven't actually played for 2 yr, so i just came back and, just decided to download the game again. Logged into my character today, got passed the character login screen. Then, i got to the option of selecting districts like social, fight club and financial district e.t.c.  Lastly,  clicked on social, financial, and fight club to connect to district. Unfortunately, i can't connect. I guess this could be bug or an issue for players just playing apb after quiting for sometime. Any help regarding this issue from an admin, Gm or someone experienced in this issue. Thank you. I did like to fix it.

Yeah, I got this problem of being kicked out of social district. Then got this info of character stuck in district, after getting transferred to the new district-Jericho. I got kicked out as i entered social district, and just didn't bother since i just wanted to keep my name in case i return

In game name: Practice(Jericho)

Pandes(Jericho(NA))

Alesso (EU)

Thanks

Note: When apb changed from joker/han to Jericho and the rest. I logged in, since i got an email asking to be logged in to keep your name. 

Edited by kidjerk18, 14 March 2017 - 01:20 PM.

Spoiler

kidjerk18

kidjerk18

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 83 posts
  • Joined 19-March 13

it worked after i repaired it. 

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users