• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

SpookyBoogie

SpookyBoogie

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 29-February 16

Hi! I've been playing apb for a while, Criminel, I'm usually silver and I'm playing with friends, I past gold and I can't play with them anymore because they're bronze. So I tried to demote silver but nothing did, at the beginning I was just not playing to the maximum, after 6-7 games lost I'm still not falling silver. I even made a  game where I got killed 16 times against a Silver player. I'm allways Gold, I think he has a bug. Please help me! 

Edited by SpookyBoogie, 14 March 2017 - 06:07 AM.

Thehidden-Tember

Thehidden-Tember

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8911 posts
  • Joined 25-June 13

Nice posting a screenshot of something that's basically against the rules :P

Pro tip: you CAN still play missions with your friends. Just invite them to your group and go to a gold district. You'll find some nice people who will agree to adapot to your friend's level.

Or worst case just join a silver district, bronze players are allowed on silver district.

Silver is much less toxic than bronze anyway, if you go to bronze your friends will have their arses handed over to them by dethreating arsehole golds like you.

Edited by Thehidden-Tember, 14 March 2017 - 04:07 AM.

Making indie games while I wait for the engine upgrade:

http://gamejolt.com/...duel-king/21289

SpookyBoogie

SpookyBoogie

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 29-February 16

I'm not an Arsehole but thx, playing in silver district is pretty annoying, it's full of gold. That's why i want to demote, i don't see where is the problem with being demoted, i play this game for fun, and there is no fun in gold district or silver.
You're not resolving my problem, i know all this, i don't want to play in silver, and gold disctrict are empty anyway.

Edited by SpookyBoogie, 14 March 2017 - 04:36 AM.

MrHappyPenguin

MrHappyPenguin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1347 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

Nice edit. Didn't want Reloaded to see a screenshot of you trying to exploit? They have logs you know.

Being a potato is enough to get gold. Your problem is that you think it's fun to stomp on those who are new or very low skilled. If you truly played for fun it wouldn't matter what threat you are because you would find other things to do in game.

Edited by MrHappyPenguin, 14 March 2017 - 05:15 AM.

Jericho : ELDrillPresso | MrFappyPenguin | MrsHappyPenguin | RickRitalin                              CPU: Xeon X5690 4.75GHz; RAM: 24GB DDR3-1900 9-9-9-24; GPU: GTX 970
AbbyAdderall | Bubblenut | MasticationMan | MrHappyPenguin | Diverted                         SSDs: V300 120GB (OS), MX200 500GB (Games); Sound: Sennheiser HD598

Innova : somethingchewy | somethingcrispy   Citadel : DCarp | DCarpel                              Mouse: Logitech G400; Keyboard: IBM Model M; MIC: AudioTechnica AT2020

Thehidden-Tember

Thehidden-Tember

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8911 posts
  • Joined 25-June 13

You're not resolving my problem, i know all this, i don't want to play in silver, and gold disctrict are empty anyway.

Awwww i thought your problem was that you couldn't play with your FRIENDS.

I'm usually silver and I'm playing with friends, I past gold and I can't play with them anymore because they're bronze.

Trust me, bronze districts are cancerous. You'll face either sh*t players or dethreating (and toxic) arseholes.

SpookyBoogie

SpookyBoogie

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 29-February 16

The problem is, in silver there is to many gold with premium weapons, and we've been rekted so many times because my friend just begun and play with Star 556 and N tec. I can handle solo in gold or silver, but in group we can't win against gold who have premium snipe or shotgun like true ogre. 
And this is no fun to play against that. That matchmaking is so unbalanced, going in silver district when my group is 1 gold 1 silver and 2 bronzes, against 4 golds. 
The other times when i did bad games i allways get demoted but this week, nothing can pass me silver, that's why i'm here.

Edited by SpookyBoogie, 14 March 2017 - 08:54 AM.

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8373 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

play with Tember as teammate!

dethreat warranty 100% XD

policepatrol

policepatrol

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 212 posts
  • Joined 19-July 14
There isnt "premium weapons" in this game... There is armas weapons... Anyway, you are breaking rules for trying to dethreat on porpuse...

Thehidden-Tember

Thehidden-Tember

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8911 posts
  • Joined 25-June 13

premium weapon

premium snipe

true ogre. 

Just get good and teach your friends to get good. Matchmaking will net you the same results in bronze districts and silver districts alike.

MrHappyPenguin

MrHappyPenguin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1347 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

I play with a star 556 often. The secret is G-FUEL, lots of G-FUEL.

Spoiler

Jericho : ELDrillPresso | MrFappyPenguin | MrsHappyPenguin | RickRitalin                              CPU: Xeon X5690 4.75GHz; RAM: 24GB DDR3-1900 9-9-9-24; GPU: GTX 970
AbbyAdderall | Bubblenut | MasticationMan | MrHappyPenguin | Diverted                         SSDs: V300 120GB (OS), MX200 500GB (Games); Sound: Sennheiser HD598

Innova : somethingchewy | somethingcrispy   Citadel : DCarp | DCarpel                              Mouse: Logitech G400; Keyboard: IBM Model M; MIC: AudioTechnica AT2020

MoeEveryWeek.

MoeEveryWeek.

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 101 posts
  • Joined 12-January 17

Can't dethreat? 
gqb5oK.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users