• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

TheDarkNight

TheDarkNight

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 18-February 17

Well, i would post an image but my ISP is throttling my net so uploaders takes ages to load. 

In any case, hopefully i can explain it well.

So logging in and entering a district is no problem.

The problem starts when after entering a district, you'd have to spawn yourself, so the first thing you see after you enter a district is the map with spawn locations.

I just encountered this problem today.(my internet situation has been like this for the past 2 days so i'm not sure if my ISP is to blame. Still, my internet even at its crippled state can still dish out 120-200ms of latency).

After clicking a spawn point, it just loads. and loads. and loads. 

Even after i see my character spawn on the map with that little orange thing. It still loads and loads and loads, the map won't go away and i can't do anything. 

Since i just entered the district, i can't chat, even if my character is already spawned, it won't walk or run even if i press any keys for hours. I can bring up commands like f10 but i can't click on it. 

A little bit into the loading and i can now see people chatting, receive notifications of which team defeated which team etc. etc.

but my spawn map location will still load and not disappear. It still shows that circle loading sign at the center. 

I can't close my APB even, i have to use task manager and end task to just exit and hopefully trying to launch it again until it loads.

policepatrol

policepatrol

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Joined 19-July 14
Do you have anything else open while in apb? Like google chrome, downloading a game or something?

TheDarkNight

TheDarkNight

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 18-February 17

Do you have anything else open while in apb? Like google chrome, downloading a game or something?

I got chrome open with a single tab. A novel chapter that's already loaded. I haven't had any games downloaded.

I made sure of that even before playing APB as latency is a vital component to the game.

Trying it now again, just took a little nap whilst i clicked 'repair' on my apb launcher.

TheDarkNight

TheDarkNight

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 18-February 17

After i repaired my game through the launcher, i was able to play on my crim character with no customization. 

So i'll try using my enforcer with some.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users