• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

ThisTime

ThisTime

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 10-March 17

So i post here, maybe some dev can see this...

Aimbot, aimlock. too obvious

http://imgur.com/a/5DGtF

apbplayer00809

apbplayer00809

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 10-February 17

yea a lots of enforcers max ranks hacking i played vs 2 enforcers and they were both hacking and i seen hackers with legendary's hacking and i don't see anyone getting ban and there a lot of players getting account hacked some good hackers that they don't need any info just your character name to hack your account so if u see a hacker just report him don't tell him his hacking you just going to make him mad and then if his a good hacker that knows how to code hack he will get into your account and steall everything a friend of mine told me that happened to him and he knows some others players who told him they hacked their account to he told me to just report them not to tell them anything even tho a report wont do nothing because they know when they being inspected  by fairfight 

policepatrol

policepatrol

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 210 posts
  • Joined 19-July 14

i dont play a lot of FC since i rarely go there, but i think its kinda possivel to have a great score in aslyum... i cannot say that the guy is hacking or not because i didnt see him... also name and shame isnt allowed in forums.

also, as you may see many legit players are been banned from the game and they dont even get help from support... either way, just do /report

ThisTime

ThisTime

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 10-March 17

This guy obviously a cheater, just jumping around with NTEC, and u are get killed. I have thousands of hour in this game, I propaply identify a cheater who's locking on u with his aimbot. No missing bullets... And yeah, ntec is great but not this much

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users