Ysaline

Ysaline

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1756 posts
  • Joined 08-March 14

2017 census

Just wait for the engine upgrade like me, Tiggs said it would be soon :)

xuo_RFl_W22245555.png 

"You have been playing for an extended period of time. Please consider taking a break." 

✖️AyeVilkas

✖️AyeVilkas

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 113 posts
  • Joined 02-April 15

Give it a try. You won't lose anything.

Just his time. :)

Earl Grey tea + Social District

Garbo

Garbo

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Joined 30-January 17

soon

I laughed so hard at this I think I pooped my pants.

FreeHenryman90

FreeHenryman90

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined 27-December 16

Depends, if you have premium on your characters and it may run out, i would yes come back. But be warned, the game might get extremely bored really fast. I have premium on 2 of my characters, came back last week, but left within 20 mins. I may have to force myself to come back soon just to avoid wasting my premium. 

I wish the upgrade will hurry up and come soon, they are taking forever.

I can watch my 3+ years of premium drain away.  :tears:

xHmaster

xHmaster

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 16-May 15

dont come back, the game is dead, remains only the swicher on/off aimboters

you will not have good times in this game, they did nothing for the game, waste of time

Edited by xHmaster, 13 March 2017 - 01:46 PM.

Kairi

Kairi

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 178 posts
  • Joined 18-January 14

Check back in 2018.

Posted Image

BuggedOut

BuggedOut

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 542 posts
  • Joined 30-May 11

familyguy.jpg

It'd take a big (Sequel-worthy?) overhaul, to render APB on Gemini (Multi-threaded rendering) and bring it up to spec. The way the game is rendered now...that's a huge job. Shedding light on APB's performance issues

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
z00t | Joker

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9426 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

Just keep in mind: All these people who say the game sucks and to move on... are still here.

Actions speak louder than words.

I just returned about 3 weeks ago and don't plan to go anywhere. Not much has changed, but I found after a couple of years off, my threshold for tolerating "the usual" was renewed. I still enjoy the game for all the reasons I enjoyed it in the first place.

what

but i haven't played for months

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngxm0gXBtA.pngx9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

Sleepykat

Sleepykat

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 141 posts
  • Joined 17-July 13

EU comes right after scientists perfect cold fusion.

Cold fusion scientists are insulted by this comment.
SLEEPYKAT - ENFORCER - JOKER SERVER - BALLISTIC CLAN  //  FULLMETALKITTEH - CRIM - JOKER SERVER - ATTITUDE CLAN
♫ All the other kids with the pumped up kicks.  You better run, better run, outrun my gun.  All the other kids with the pumped up kicks.  You better run, better run, faster than my bullet. ♫

Keshi

Keshi

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1158 posts
  • Joined 30-September 15

I installed the game 2days ago and played after almost 2years...felt good getting that APB feeling back but still dissapointing that there is still no news on the engine.
So i havnt open it since

Danimal

Danimal

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1519 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11

Just to let the OP know that I, myself played some missions on various characters and I must admit that I had a great time. Then I was opposed to a premade power ranger group with two gold threats who torn us a new one. I still had fun since I care little for apb$ and contact xp.

Will play again today. Hi tiken!

Reject the Mainstream and F**k the Stupid Club.

IzBleh

IzBleh

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 16-November 15

tbh it's up you. I'm just waiting for engine update.

Abramusas

Abramusas

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined 18-August 14

It is worth to come back if you are good at the game, because people who play this game are now at the XxXmLg_ScOuT_sHoTXxX level and some are even at xXx<<<GiT_gUd_NuB>>>xXx level.

If you ever wanted to gahter chemical waste you can come back, because a lot of people are digging in toxic materials and becoming toxic.

They should change the title of the game to "Fallen humanity". :D

Edited by Abramusas, 14 March 2017 - 10:48 AM.

Guyse is ok. APB engin upgrad 2014 Q1. Wi veri gud. Oh end dont wury guyse evriting in Armas weel bi aveilible trugh progressun.

Btw, downgrade NHVR's magazine to 1 or 2 bullets in a magazine and then reload. It's a heavy sniper afterall.

a Pair of Socks

a Pair of Socks

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 563 posts
  • Joined 26-July 13

Which will run out first?

---->My 1814 Days of Premium

OR

---->The Population

OR

---->APB Reloaded Servers

Put your helmet on and go back to bed.

InnerPieces

InnerPieces

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Joined 14-February 13

what

but i haven't played for months

And yet, here you remain.

The only thing sadder than hanging out where you're not wanted is... hanging out where you don't want to be.

Edited by InnerPieces, 14 March 2017 - 10:53 PM.

Danimal

Danimal

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1519 posts
  • Joined 24-April 11

I played another 3 enjoyable hours yesterday...APB my main girl again? Damn she is a expensive date.

Reject the Mainstream and F**k the Stupid Club.

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9426 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

The only thing sadder than hanging out where you're not wanted is... hanging out where you don't want to be.

wha

i love hanging out with you folks

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngxm0gXBtA.pngx9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

AsgerLund

AsgerLund

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2820 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

wha

i love hanging out with you folks

Don't ever leave.

Spoiler

> Part-time perc'er <> Permanent casual <> Fresno detonator <

AsgerLund - Citadel <> Clan lumberjack - Midgard Inc.

CourtneyQueen

CourtneyQueen

Initiate

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 27-January 17

Just because you don't play the game anymore, doesn't mean you can't keep up with the forums to see if any worthwhile updates were brought out.. 

The logic.

Detestor

Detestor

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 39 posts
  • Joined 23-September 16
No worth since g1 bought game

InnerPieces

InnerPieces

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Joined 14-February 13

Just because you don't play the game anymore, doesn't mean you can't keep up with the forums to see if any worthwhile updates were brought out.. 

The logic.

Yes please... spare me "the logic" of hanging around the forum for a game someone has either chosen to no longer be a part of or was banned from to constantly bash it and the company who is solely responsible for said game remaining in existence. Trying to erode or run off what little community remains speaks more about the people doing it than it does about the game or the developers. None-the-less, a toxic community does turn off some new or returning players and that is unfortunate. At the end of the day, it's sad and pathetic but nothing new. People have been bitter and tried to ruin the fun for everyone else since the dawn of time (or so I assume... at least since pre-school).

Oh, my apologies. I may not be what you are used to around these parts lately.  I don't stroke feelz, seek attention, try to make myself a community hero (or anti-hero), or any of that trite nonsense. In other words, I'm not here to be special or pretend like I am. Now that you know, and since you wish to hide behind "logic," let's not bother pretending to take offense at a comment that may not pertain to you (or may, with your 3 posts since supposedly joining - or being banned - less than 2 months ago). Long story short (or "pro-tip," for you millennials out there), if it doesn't pertain to you, ignore it... welcome to the minority. It's painfully obvious the types of people I am referring to, even if your post just happens to be the one I quoted. People often quote to maintain context in forum threads.  

I admit... as time passes it becomes more difficult to tell who is acting ignorant for the sake of self-gratification or self-degradation from those who are actually ignorant and just don't know any better.

Edited by InnerPieces, 15 March 2017 - 03:56 AM.

Melville

Melville

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Joined 04-December 15

I laughed so hard at this I think I pooped my pants.

You are easily amused.

signatures are overrated tbh

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9426 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

Don't ever leave.

Spoiler

Iodyne

Iodyne

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 696 posts
  • Joined 12-January 14
Leave apb. Play overwatch.

JudgeAnderson

JudgeAnderson

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 181 posts
  • Joined 01-November 11

My honest opinion, try a few opposed missions. If you are not turned off by the inadequate matchmaking, the unresolved laggy servers or the constant force feeding of Armas marketplace, then you might just fall back in love with APB.

Granted APB still has some of the nicest looking and sounding weaponry and ripping around in a Vegas, crashing And making insane jumps will never grow old.

Damn....I may need to play some now....

Oh look! A serious answer!! Everybody point and laugh!!

Setiva

Setiva

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

Just wait for the engine upgrade like me, Tiggs said it would be soon :)

I dont believe the engine update would even help at this point this game has really lost its appeal i get on and play 5-10 mission win streaks and log off and go back to battlefield 1 or battlefront. that or just watch kodi on my Raspberry pi3

JazzLand

JazzLand

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 719 posts
  • Joined 13-August 15

All in all, imo, it is the same inconsistently fun game that stirs your emotions from being proud that you are on a winning streak in silver district and ready to uninstall apb when you get owned by powergolds or have too many braindead silver teamates. 

Enforcers- JazzTrumpet        JERICHO SERVER

Crims- Flugelhorn

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users