8 replies to this topic

Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

Alot of players got banned and they claim that their bans are false and that they are legit players. While of course there are people who did cheat and are trying to defend themselves like this, some people were defended by other players who claim that they didnt cheat.

We've seen some more famous names and even players that arent so good, get banned. You probably have played against some of them, and you saw that they werent so good at shooting or playing the game in general. Also i understand that some of the replies on bans are joke, but it makes me worried when a longer time player defends some players who got banned. Maybe these players have cheated on other accounts and got flagged somehow..

Im getting little skeptic here and i didnt play much or tryhard since im worried i might get banned. Game is already bad as it is and its really hard to enjoy while playing, now im potentially risking my account getting banned. I do not use any third party applications (besides xNeat i used while it still was working) for apb nor have i altered any files, but im wondering if there is still chance for me to get banned by FairFight, since many people claim they have been?

What is your opinion on this? Do you know friend or a person who was banned and you think it was false ban? If not, do you think it is possible to get false banned at all?

Edited by Snake Eyes, 12 March 2017 - 10:13 AM.

If you are still reading forum posts it means you never actually left. There is still a little piece of nostalgia for this game in your heart that will hardly die. Sad thing is that this game probably wont get better, but we can hope. Either way, you are still here, you still care, and we need you.

Enjia

Enjia

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 297 posts
  • Joined 18-November 16
False banned since November, there's still some ruleset G1 isn't spotting. Don't play the game until G1 fixes their ruleset(s), it's not worth losing your account and then getting walled by support over a 20 minute FC match.

Fenton

Fenton

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 637 posts
  • Joined 18-November 12

Im getting little skeptic here and i didnt play much or tryhard since im worried i might get banned. 

You're probably safe. I honestly think that the majority of people that complain about alleged false-ban events have misbehaved in one way or another.

FreeHenryman90

FreeHenryman90

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined 27-December 16

Everybody should be concerned. I have played since 2011 and played mostly Baylan past couple of years about 2-3 hours nearly every day just to get money for legendaries over 20 of those including FFA 3 slot and grinding weapon roles what i finally maxed about a year ago. Now you can tell me why should i put this much effort on something to lose it? I don't think that you find any reputable player who knows me, who ever saw me doing anything suspicious, yet now i'm being banned for hacking that never happened.

Skilze/Skilzee

Skilze/Skilzee

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 41 posts
  • Joined 17-January 17

This topic shouldn't be turned into a ban appeal thread, but anyways let me tell you about my case so you may have an idea:

I've been playing this game for 3 years and I spent exactly 3070 USD in total. I've started my enf (Skilze) and I had over 1800 hours on it, after I reached R255 I decided to roll a crim (Skilzee) so I could have a R255 on both sides and take advantage of the second character slot. I've always been average in terms of my gameplay, and I even kept going from gold to silver on several occassions (Not dethreating on purpose). Of course, I've had my good moments where I did team wipes, and I've also got a lot of hackusations in whispers or whatnot. I've spent most of my time in social making designs and themes whenever I felt bored, and I also played a sh*t ton of FC to grind money to buy the legendaries I had (I had over 10,000,000 APB$ on my main character).10 weeks ago, I was playing for a good 2 hours on my main and then a friend of mine asked me If I could go play with him on crim. I was like "Why not? I could rank it up a little bit" (I was R184 at that time). I switched characters and then went into the clothing designer in Social to change something in my outfit, about 30 seconds later, I got banned by FairFight. I've never thought I would get banned, that was the last thing I ever expected. I never cared about my skill level or gameplay, I've always been playing purely for fun. I've been supporting the game for a long time, and I never thought about ruining other players' fun by cheating.

P.S: If you're xXxSnakeEyesxXx on Citadel, then I would like to thank you for the symbols you've done for me, especially the "Skilze" symbol.

Another P.S: I've been playing on my main char for 2 hours, and the ban only got triggered when I switched characters and went in Social which is, In my opinion, kinda weird.

Thank you for reading. 

Edited by Skilze/Skilzee, 12 March 2017 - 11:23 AM.

FreeHenryman90

FreeHenryman90

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined 27-December 16

This topic shouldn't be turned into a ban appeal thread, but anyways let me tell you about my case so you may have an idea:

I've been playing this game for 3 years and I spent exactly 3070 USD in total. I've started my enf (Skilze) and I had over 1800 hours on it, after I reached R255 I decided to roll a crim (Skilzee) so I could have a R255 on both sides and take advantage of the second character slot. I've always been average in terms of my gameplay, and I even kept going from gold to silver on several occassions (Not dethreating on purpose). Of course, I've had my good moments where I did team wipes, and I've also got a lot of hackusations in whispers or whatnot. I've spent most of my time in social making designs and themes whenever I felt bored, and I also played a sh*t ton of FC to grind money to buy the legendaries I had (I had over 10,000,000 APB$ on my main character).10 weeks ago, I was playing for a good 2 hours on my main and then a friend of mine asked me If I could go play with him on crim. I was like "Why not? I could rank it up a little bit" (I was R184 at that time). I switched characters and then went into the clothing designer in Social to change something in my outfit, about 30 seconds later, I got banned by FairFight. I've never thought I would get banned, that was the last thing I ever expected. I never cared about my skill level or gameplay, I've always been playing purely for fun. I've been supporting the game for a long time, and I never thought about ruining other players' fun by cheating.

P.S: If you're xXxSnakeEyesxXx on Citadel, then I would like to thank you for the symbols you've done for me, especially the "Skilze" symbol.

Another P.S: I've been playing on my main char for 2 hours, and the ban only got triggered when I switched characters and went in Social.

Thank you for reading. 

Ban appeal doesn't exist.

XiT3

XiT3

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 05-June 16

Welcome to san paro...

Sameriah

Sameriah

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 167 posts
  • Joined 10-October 14

Just keep it civil , i think the subject has made an impact with all the past topics , Removed or still remaining.

YWsyQKh.jpg -Science is the key to art , Art is nothing without music, Music is the harmony of life- ~My quote.

Mod Squad 20

Mod Squad 20

Forum Moderator

• Reloaded Mod Squad
  • PipPipPip
  • 876 posts
  • Joined 01-July 15

This information was posted by Tiggs in the following link: http://forums.gamers...tection-update/

Having said that there is nothing more to discuss here, ban appeals should go to the customer support.

APB Reloaded customer support links.

APB Reloaded PC Customer Support.

APB Reloaded XBOX ONE Customer Support.

APB Reloaded PS4 Customer Support.

Trade notice, please read.

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users