• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

BloodyMisha

BloodyMisha

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 02-January 17

Guys, pls, check out my first apb video. I tried to do it nice, but its in russian. I added subtitels. Dont judge strict. I need your opinion in comments below it. 

Edited by BloodyMisha, 13 March 2017 - 10:18 AM.

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1270 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

I DON'T WANT TO WATCH ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU YELLED AT ME... ; -;

QjrnJcF.png

SW1FT

SW1FT

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 784 posts
  • Joined 08-July 12

I'm dying of cringe someone help me

m2nGaOE.png

GRUDZZ

GRUDZZ

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Joined 20-March 15

I'm dying of cringe someone help me

Let's just thank this guy for not trying to force his language onto us and he actually tries to communicates in English :)
As a first, it's better than any of my friends videos (they have youtube channels full of atleast 100 videos).
From my viewpoint, it's pretty trashy, but with the first interest, you will find some great ways to use a VEditing program. :)

As seen and read from the video, you tried to bring interest and show what APB is about, but that really won't do the trick :/

I sure hope you're not one of those 'Youtube tutorial on how to make a self-promoting montage to ego boost yourself' type :D It's annoying that people take interest in VEditing only to show themselves off.

Edited by GRUDZZ, 10 March 2017 - 09:43 AM.

thumbnail.png

BloodyMisha

BloodyMisha

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 02-January 17

I DON'T WANT TO WATCH ANYMORE BECAUSE YOU YELLED AT ME... ; -;

WHEN? what are you telling about??

Let's just thank this guy for not trying to force his language onto us and he actually tries to communicates in English :)
As a first, it's better than any of my friends videos (they have youtube channels full of atleast 100 videos).
From my viewpoint, it's pretty trashy, but with the first interest, you will find some great ways to use a VEditing program. :)

As seen and read from the video, you tried to bring interest and show what APB is about, but that really won't do the trick :/

I sure hope you're not one of those 'Youtube tutorial on how to make a self-promoting montage to ego boost yourself' type :D It's annoying that people take interest in VEditing only to show themselves off.

No, man, i just want to people to some lvlup their skills. And try to recruit some people in my clan. Ill add subtitles for my 2 guides and youll see im not one of them)))And i think my videos will help newbies to learn how to play better. 

Thx everyone for critics.

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1270 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

WHEN? what are you telling about??

YOU DID IT AGAIN, PLS,  I AM SENSITIVE ; -;

QjrnJcF.png

1 user(s) are reading this topic