• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

BreathDVarg

BreathDVarg

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 22-February 17

Hi, I dont know what to do ,my account is blocked and  I have sent tickets a lot of times but they sent an automessage, I sent mails and the same, they say my account was a hack account, but thats no true, my account is old (maybe 2010 or 2011) And I have spend a lot of money on it, Im a legal person, And I have witnesses because  I was all the time on social , without troubles, I really want help, I never use hack , I dont like to play dirty because is unfair, And the game loose sense, My principal character is ArseniusDVarg , I can probe I dont use nothing to play on the tickets the answer its not human,  Thank you for read.I hope you can help me please.

FreeHenryman90

FreeHenryman90

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 110 posts
  • Joined 27-December 16

You can't do anything, all you can do is to wait for a miracle to happen. I still grieve over my blocked account that i had since 2011, lots of good stuff on there. You can ask from any older and reputable player who knows me, who has played againts me and with me, if they have ever seen me doing anything suspicious and they would say no. I don't understand what i could had triggered just by playing normally like everyone else.

BreathDVarg

BreathDVarg

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 22-February 17

=( Sigh, thanks.

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9578 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

ain't going to be easy there

generally speaking once you get caught there is no turning back, regardless wait a few good months, because support runs slower the more you reply to automatic messages.

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

BreathDVarg

BreathDVarg

Initiate

• Members
  • 18 posts
  • Joined 22-February 17

Ok, thank you i will wait

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users