71 replies to this topic

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6802 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

i will go on a whim and say that it was an hyperbole kewlin.

And he is right, the items listed on APB Armas are not worth their price tag. Not speaking of 1$ for each thing, but it is truly awfully expensive and at times inconsistent.

To make it worse, they even practice gambling on this mmo, with kids from small to "big" speading over 100$ on "legendary" garbage. 

Despite my listed location, it was not hyperbole. Maybe it was an exaggeration, but not hyperbole. I 100% believe what I said: APB would drop dead almost as fast as if it had no profits if they dropped their prices.

And who's to say what an item's worth? All the items on ARMAS are worth what they're priced at to me, at least approximately or on average. I don't regret a single cent I spend on APB, and I plan on spending tons more money on it. Worth is a mental and social construct, and if enough people are willing to spend a certain amount of money (essentially their time multiplied by how much their employer values them) on an imaginary item, then guess what? It's worth that much.

Things are only worth what someone can get away with selling it for. . .

having spent 5 figures on apb i'd say prices are a little too high

imo

• account bound guns should be 20-30
  • account bound cars should be 20-30
  • kits should be 10-15
  • account bound clothing packs should be 10-30
  • account bound individual clothing should be 1-3
  • account bound packs should be 50-60
  • KTTW/KTTC should be 80-90

guns priced like the shredder shouldnt exist, every individual piece of clothing should be available to purchase, and everything should have at least character/account options

i'd like to see kits broken down and sold piece by piece as well but i dunno

. . . and seeming as this guy was willing to spend over ten grand on APB, alongside many other people who've spent several grand each on APB, I'd say we've got some pretty good evidence that the items on ARMAS are worth what their sold for, at the very least on average.

As an aside, how can you say you've spent five figures on something and then act like a business should lower their pricing. . . like. . . really? You gave them that much money and then are acting like their prices should be lower? That's like giving a dog a whole chocolate cake and then gently whispering in its ear that its a bad boy.

*EDIT* To put five figures into perspective of what it buys you in APB, for ~$4,450, if I counted correctly, you can buy every single gun in APB account bound, and I don't mean like one ATAC, one HVR, one ALIG, I mean every variant of every gun. I don't get it, I really am honestly dumbfounded, HOW CAN YOU EVEN MANAGE TO SPEND FIVE FIGURES ON APB, AND ON TOP OF THAT YOU NOT ONLY SPENT MORE ON APB THAN I CAN EVEN FATHOM, BUT NOW YOU'RE SAYING RP SHOULD LOWER THEIR PRICES?!

You've done it, by going out of your way to spend more on APB than I swear is even possible you've justified anything RP can possibly put on ARMAS. I understand that a large percentage of that spending had to be on JMBs, to which all I have to say is, honestly, no joke and no insult intended, with all of that money you could have hired a top-notch psychiatrist to help you with your problems, and you would have had money to spare.

And before someone blames it on G1, it's not their fault, it really isn't, it's yours.

Edited by Kewlin, 04 March 2017 - 10:35 PM.

APBNew2.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

▒▒▒

▒▒▒

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

Despite my listed location, it was not hyperbole. Maybe it was an exaggeration, but not hyperbole. I 100% believe what I said: APB would drop dead almost as fast as if it had no profits if they dropped their prices.

And who's to say what an item's worth? All the items on ARMAS are worth what they're priced at to me, at least approximately or on average. I don't regret a single cent I spend on APB, and I plan on spending tons more money on it. Worth is a mental and social construct, and if enough people are willing to spend a certain amount of money (essentially their time multiplied by how much their employer values them) on an imaginary item, then guess what? It's worth that much.

. . . and seeming as this guy was willing to spend over ten grand on APB, alongside many other people who've spent several grand each on APB, I'd say we've got some pretty good evidence that the items on ARMAS are worth what their sold for, at the very least on average.

As an aside, how can you say you've spent five figures on something and then act like a business should lower their pricing. . . like. . . really? You gave them that much money and then are acting like their prices should be lower? That's like giving a dog a whole chocolate cake and then gently whispering in its ear that its a bad boy.

*EDIT* To put five figures into perspective of what it buys you in APB, for ~$4,450, if I counted correctly, you can buy every single gun in APB account bound, and I don't mean like one ATAC, one HVR, one ALIG, I mean every variant of every gun. I don't get it, I really am honestly dumbfounded, HOW CAN YOU EVEN MANAGE TO SPEND FIVE FIGURES ON APB, AND ON TOP OF THAT YOU NOT ONLY SPENT MORE ON APB THAN I CAN EVEN FATHOM, BUT NOW YOU'RE SAYING RP SHOULD LOWER THEIR PRICES?!

You've done it, by going out of your way to spend more on APB than I swear is even possible you've justified anything RP can possibly put on ARMAS. I understand that a large percentage of that spending had to be on JMBs, to which all I have to say is, honestly, no joke and no insult intended, with all of that money you could have hired a top-notch psychiatrist to help you with your problems, and you would have had money to spare.

And before someone blames it on G1, it's not their fault, it really isn't, it's yours.

first off, i rarely buy joker boxes and i dont count external trading as part of my apb cash total

also spending large amounts of money on something does not in fact make it "worth it" especially when in this case the higher prices are most likely losing them sales

most of the people posting about their thousands of dollars of purchases are the same people who posted in the last price thread, and the one before that and the one before that and blah blah blah - the amount of negative pricing comments i see on external websites compared to the number of "forum regulars" i see posting in each how-much-have-you-spent thread is a fairly large amount

and in reality my 10 grand is a drop in the bucket; maybe it would pay the utilities bill for a month, or pay half the employees for a week, but spread out over 6(7?) years its effectively nothing

so when g1 puts up a gun for $50 yes, they'll get the inevitable instant purchases from the idiots like me who dont blink at the prices, but how many people are they turning away because theyre asking them to choose between an entire new game and a single digital item?

given the state of the game i'd say theyre turning away quite a lot

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8362 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

i am glad that the discussion focused now on high ARMAS price ,that are unjustifyed sometime.

but the real question is, the benefits are useful for real now? or they should be reworked for give more gain perceptions?

at the moment spend 400+400 or 800 is the same.

same for 400x4 800x2 or 1600.

now more spend "less" benefits are seen by the customers. 

(loyalty bonus? some games gift them just for log and play)

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6802 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

I don't want to think about any of this too hard. . . Oh my gosh. . .

first off, i rarely buy joker boxes and i dont count external trading as part of my apb cash total

First off, cash trading is a bannable offense in APB, so I suggest you don't talk about it on the forums. This is the second time in two days I've seen someone openly discussing committing a bannable offense, do people have no clue what's in the ToS of shizz they use nowadays?

also spending large amounts of money on something does not in fact make it "worth it" especially when in this case the higher prices are most likely losing them sales

Tell me then, what is worth? I gave a quick definition, and you just said, "you're wrong," that's not really a strong argument. So what is worth to you?

so when g1 puts up a gun for $50 yes, they'll get the inevitable instant purchases from the idiots like me who dont blink at the prices, but how many people are they turning away because theyre asking them to choose between an entire new game and a single digital item?

given the state of the game i'd say theyre turning away quite a lot

Your theory on how F2P games work is wrong; most MMOs are based solely on the whales who spend thousands and thousands of dollars on a game, and there's a reason the F2P model is based on that: it works. Basically, the little man doesn't matter, pretty much because people like you account for up to hundreds of normal players, and there are lots of players who are willing to spend thousands on this game or any other game. Hell, take Skitty as an example, who as far as I know still doesn't have a job (I know he was looking for one recently though) and yet has spent over 2 grand on this game.

Basically, they can afford to turn away a lot of players, because you and the rest of the whales pay for the game (though I daresay APB hasn't made money for a while, and I'm relatively certain G1 is diverting profits from their patents and software into APB.)

Also, you didn't answer the only thing I said directed at you; how did you even manage to spend that much on ARMAS.

APBNew2.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants

▒▒▒

▒▒▒

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

I don't want to think about any of this too hard. . . Oh my gosh. . .

First off, cash trading is a bannable offense in APB, so I suggest you don't talk about it on the forums. This is the second time in two days I've seen someone openly discussing committing a bannable offense, do people have no clue what's in the ToS of shizz they use nowadays?

Tell me then, what is worth? I gave a quick definition, and you just said, "you're wrong," that's not really a strong argument. So what is worth to you?

Your theory on how F2P games work is wrong; most MMOs are based solely on the whales who spend thousands and thousands of dollars on a game, and there's a reason the F2P model is based on that: it works. Basically, the little man doesn't matter, pretty much because people like you account for up to hundreds of normal players, and there are lots of players who are willing to spend thousands on this game or any other game. Hell, take Skitty as an example, who as far as I know still doesn't have a job (I know he was looking for one recently though) and yet has spent over 2 grand on this game.

Basically, they can afford to turn away a lot of players, because you and the rest of the whales pay for the game (though I daresay APB hasn't made money for a while, and I'm relatively certain G1 is diverting profits from their patents and software into APB.)

Also, you didn't answer the only thing I said directed at you; how did you even manage to spend that much on ARMAS.

Not very concerned about whether or not it's against the tos

I'd define worth by supply and demand, and since there's an infinite supply and low demand (low population, low percentage of f2p players that make purchases) Armas items aren't worth much

Tbh I have zero idea how f2p models work I'm just stating my opinion on how pricing could be made more appealing to me and, assuming I am average, the average customer

A lot of my spending took place before account bound weapons were introduced and then it was buying clothing packs for multiple characters and then it was starting over on several new accounts

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9422 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

Despite my listed location, it was not hyperbole. Maybe it was an exaggeration, but not hyperbole. 

i am dying
d66716e19b764302a7e56c3cff2d89e8.png

I 100% believe what I said: APB would drop dead almost as fast as if it had no profits if they dropped their prices.

I agree.

If an item made with stained sh*t toilet paper was to be sold for 400$, it would be entirely fine as worth is just a mental and social construct.

As costumers, we should appreciate every piece of garbage we are fed to and all unsolicited opinions are not welcomed.

Though, apart from that, it is actuality fine that you think you've got your moneys worth, i and others feel that we did not. Hence why many of us prefer to spend elsewhere, despite liking the game. 

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngxm0gXBtA.pngx9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

Word2

Word2

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4042 posts
  • Joined 22-November 13

i am dying
Hyperbole

For some reason it reminds me of this

51wAAzcD2uL._SY344_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

yv7Wtyf.jpg

Dennis Tahdella  Bridgette  Word2  Jenz Kempington  Tamara Gryazneva

[ APB The Movie: the cast suggestions ] [ Strange requests and 8bit sprites ]

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9422 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

For some reason it reminds me of this
-boop-

it reminded me more of this meme actuality

Spoiler

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngxm0gXBtA.pngx9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6802 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

~snip~

That definition of worth might have served you well in 16th century Europe, but we live in the information age, and I suggest you update your definition.

i am dying
d66716e19b764302a7e56c3cff2d89e8.png

Sigh

Sorry, sometimes I forget that some people on here don't *really* understand English.

Hyperbole is an intentional figure of speech made to emphasize something. Just because the definition you found of hyperbole uses the word exaggerated doesn't mean hyperbole and exaggeration mean the same thing. Anyone who actually knows anything will agree that hyperbole is always intentional and exaggerations are generally not (because there's the word hyperbole to deal with that.)

I really just need to stop posting on these forums if nobody is going to take the official language of these forums seriously.

Edited by Kewlin, 06 March 2017 - 11:05 AM.

APBNew2.jpg

StunStick

StunStick

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 636 posts
  • Joined 25-January 12

That definition of worth might have served you well in 16th century Europe, but we live in the information age, and I suggest you update your definition.

Sigh

Sorry, sometimes I forget that some people on here don't *really* understand English.

Hyperbole is an intentional figure of speech made to emphasize something. Just because the definition you found of hyperbole uses the word exaggerated doesn't mean hyperbole and exaggeration mean the same thing. Anyone who actually knows anything will agree that hyperbole is always intentional and exaggerations are generally not (because there's the word hyperbole to deal with that.)

I really just need to stop posting on these forums if nobody is going to take the official language of these forums seriously.

Hyperbole is generally an EXTREME exaggeration.

For example, saying "I caught a fish, it was like 2 feet long!" When your fish was really 1.5 feet long is an exaggeration.

Saying "I caught a fish that was 20 feet long, it was a savage, it nearly shanked me with a knife on the way out of the water, and then screamed a racial slur at me before finally ripping the 50lb test line I had on my reel!" is a hyperbole.

Either way, this argument is stupid.
The guy who said he wanted the prices to be $1 per weapon is stupid. The original post is stupid.

This is a business guys, if they didn't think anyone would buy the weapon at its price, they wouldn't have made it at that price. The fact is, that people buy the weapons at $50 and because of that, the prices should (and will) stay the same until they deem it more profitable to sell more at a lower price.

Edited by StunStick, 06 March 2017 - 11:22 AM.

Nite

Nite

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 906 posts
  • Joined 12-July 15

Hell, take Skitty as an example, who as far as I know still doesn't have a job (I know he was looking for one recently though) and yet has spent over 2 grand on this game.

Pretty specific call-out there, even if unintentional. 

Also, I'm just gonna say, I really don't think G1 specifically, can afford to "turn away a lot of players" as you put it, nor that they ever really could. Seems many of their management decisions recently point towards the somewhat opposite (namely they couldn't afford to, but were doing so anyway and suffering for it....)

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6802 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

Hyperbole is generally an EXTREME exaggeration.

For example, saying "I caught a fish, it was like 2 feet long!" When your fish was really 1.5 feet long is an exaggeration.

Saying "I caught a fish that was 20 feet long, it was a savage, it nearly shanked me with a knife on the way out of the water, and then screamed a racial slur at me before finally ripping the 50lb test line I had on my reel!" is a hyperbole.

Sorry, this is incorrect.

bd356771833e78b549537733dc301397.png

f55750bd4c350d484d9533cdf749591e.png

ca8fdd1eec12b500fb1a4eb1cfdba30f.png

Other than that I agree with your post, but nobody takes language as seriously as they need to, and a gut-feeling definition of a word is more harmful than not knowing the word at all when you're discussing something through text.

The only thing we have to go off of here is words and punctuation, so I suggest we take those both very seriously.

APBNew2.jpg

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9422 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

Sigh

from his replies and context, it felt like he was blatantly asking that it should be less than 1$ to emphasize the fact that the items on the marketplace are not worth the price they ask for. He even says that he finds the prices ridiculous (which as you may know i agree).

w/e really :/
I am not sure also why i bother with these piss fights

basically, i sort of realize that the game is dying, so maybe it can be justified & i might be wrong. But I honestly won't support them on this.

And thats that

Edited by Bellenettiel, 06 March 2017 - 05:10 PM.

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6802 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

from his replies and context, it felt like he was blatantly asking that it should be less than 1$ to emphasize the fact that the items on the marketplace are not worth the price they ask for. He even says that he finds the prices ridiculous (which as you may know i agree).

w/e really :/

i sort of realize that the game is dying, so maybe it can be justified & i might be wrong. But I honestly won't support them on this.

Oh, nvm, I thought you were saying a different thing in your second post.

Either way, we have no evidence he was hyperbolizing, and he's stopped posting, so whatevs.

APBNew2.jpg

G1 White Knight

G1 White Knight

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4267 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13

having spent 5 figures on apb i'd say prices are a little too high

imo

• account bound guns should be 20-30
  • account bound cars should be 20-30
  • kits should be 10-15
  • account bound clothing packs should be 10-30
  • account bound individual clothing should be 1-3
  • account bound packs should be 50-60
  • KTTW/KTTC should be 80-90
guns priced like the shredder shouldnt exist, every individual piece of clothing should be available to purchase, and everything should have at least character/account options
i'd like to see kits broken down and sold piece by piece as well but i dunno

How have you spent $10,000USD on APB?
IpP4AT3.png

Laugh and take pride that they require coded counter measures to handle all your awesomeness, because their sad, little ego just pales next to the greatness that is you, a true gamer.

▒▒▒

▒▒▒

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

How have you spent $10,000USD on APB?

10 posts up

G1 White Knight

G1 White Knight

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4267 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13

10 posts up

The one where you said you were the 'average consumer', yet at $10k+ spent on the game, that would put you up in the 0.1%?

And I love how you spent that much, with no regret at that time, but now wish to gripe about it. It's like you went to a 5 star restaurant, ate everything you were served, went outside, forced yourself to puke, and complained about the food.

As far as pricing, the prices are fine, when on sale. That's why Tiggs did soany sales, yet, this special community, complained. 'OMG, another sale.'

It's funny that people complain about pricing, but then throw away $60 on a new title that they play for a month or so, and then come back. And they also don't know other game pricing, and think that prices should be like mobile pricing, or some mommy.

I live this community, because your levels of ignorance are astounding.
IpP4AT3.png

Laugh and take pride that they require coded counter measures to handle all your awesomeness, because their sad, little ego just pales next to the greatness that is you, a true gamer.

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6802 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

It's funny that people complain about pricing, but then throw away $60 on a new title that they play for a month or so, and then come back. And they also don't know other game pricing, and think that prices should be like mobile pricing, or some mommy.

Agreed.

I bought ARK Survival, played it 39 hours, and now I'm kinda' bored of it, but I know almost anything I spend the same $30 on in APB I'll enjoy for a long. . . long time.

APBNew2.jpg

▒▒▒

▒▒▒

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

The one where you said you were the 'average consumer', yet at $10k+ spent on the game, that would put you up in the 0.1%?

And I love how you spent that much, with no regret at that time, but now wish to gripe about it. It's like you went to a 5 star restaurant, ate everything you were served, went outside, forced yourself to puke, and complained about the food.

As far as pricing, the prices are fine, when on sale. That's why Tiggs did soany sales, yet, this special community, complained. 'OMG, another sale.'

I live this community, because your levels of ignorance are astounding.

not sure what this has to do with how i spent money

but thats a terrible analogy

nobody complains about the sales themselves, they complain because they see the sales and nothing else - different issue, different thread

i see a very big difference between one entire game and one digital item

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8362 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

there is something more powerful than "ignore list" in forum?

whiteknight never miss to surprise me about his toxicity increasing.

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6802 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

there is something more powerful than "ignore list" in forum?

whiteknight never miss to surprise me about his toxicity increasing.

Because disagreeing automatically equals toxicity.

APBNew2.jpg

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8362 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

Because disagreeing automatically equals toxicity.

disagreeing without any type of right and/or concept is toxicity.

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6802 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

disagreeing without any type of right and/or concept is toxicity.

You're serious?

APBNew2.jpg

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8362 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

You're serious?

are you seriously telling me about serious?

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6802 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

are you seriously telling me about serious?

tumblr_m31e9k4q6f1r471mpo1_500.gif

APBNew2.jpg

G1 White Knight

G1 White Knight

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4267 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13

not sure what this has to do with how i spent money

but thats a terrible analogy

nobody complains about the sales themselves, they complain because they see the sales and nothing else - different issue, different thread

i see a very big difference between one entire game and one digital item

Okay... So a digital item that you use in a game that you probably have 2000 hours on is worth less than a game you maybe played 100 hours? Interesting....
IpP4AT3.png

▒▒▒

▒▒▒

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

Okay... So a digital item that you use in a game that you probably have 2000 hours on is worth less than a game you maybe played 100 hours? Interesting....

paying 50 grand for a new car vs paying 50 grand for new rims on my old car

thats how i see it anyways

G1 White Knight

G1 White Knight

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4267 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13

paying 50 grand for a new car vs paying 50 grand for new rims on my old car

thats how i see it anyways

But putting $50k into a 1997 Supra is still better than buying a new Dodge Charger....

But I guess you are just fishing for a reason to complain.

I got ya, fam.

(Please see first analogy.)

Edited by G1 White Knight, 10 March 2017 - 09:59 PM.

IpP4AT3.png

▒▒▒

▒▒▒

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

But putting $50k into a 1997 Supra is still better than buying a new Dodge Charger....

But I guess you are just fishing for a reason to complain.

I got ya, fam.

(Please see first analogy.)

i'm not really sure what your experience with that analogy is but having briefly owned a charger i'd happily buy one brand new, whereas dumping the same amount into a 20 year old car thats going to keep eating money seems less likely, especially since ive never really liked the supra

plus new cars have bluetooth

i also havent complained about the prices or the items or expressed any regret for my purchases, just given out prices that i think make more sense

even if i did complain so what? eating at a restaurant and then leaving a "the haddock was good, but not $50 good" comment on yelp isnt some heinous crime - its feedback, which the restaurant can do w/e they want with

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4436 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

even if i did complain so what? eating at a restaurant and then leaving a "the haddock was good, but not $50 good" comment on yelp isnt some heinous crime - its feedback, which the restaurant can do w/e they want with

Can agree on this food +/- satisfaction = value+profits , is few places will order out from or go out to eat as select few use find best priced for quality 
other-words in relation to game here > some peeps will drop $ here n there n there n here(diff games all over no set mains) whilst is others that have select few games they main and invest into vs other games not worth it  per taste.

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life

G1 White Knight

G1 White Knight

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4267 posts
  • Joined 12-September 13

i'm not really sure what your experience with that analogy is but having briefly owned a charger i'd happily buy one brand new, whereas dumping the same amount into a 20 year old car thats going to keep eating money seems less likely, especially since ive never really liked the supra

plus new cars have bluetooth

i also havent complained about the prices or the items or expressed any regret for my purchases, just given out prices that i think make more sense

Inline 6 is a near bulletproof motor. Also, there really isn't much "money eating" in owning an import, if maintained properly. Had a 20 year old Supra (1985) which I bought for $300 and 300k miles. Engine purred, and went up to 127mph. No issues what so ever.

And $150 stereo has bluetooth too.

Just because a car is old, does not mean that it's worse than a new car.

A New Dodge Charger has a rating on KBB of 7.5

https://www.kbb.com/...e/charger/2017/

The 1997 Toyota Supra has a rating on KBB of 9.6

https://www.kbb.com/toyota/supra/1997/

And you aren't getting the analogy.

You had no problem purchasing the gun at whatever price you bought it at. You had no problem using it. And in some cases, you had no problem getting carried by it. But then you want to complain about the price of said digital good, even though you made the choice to buy it, even though you didn't have to (As all Meta Guns are F2P unlocked or have no bearing on gameplay (i.e Clothing and Kits)), even though you probably still play with said purchased item.

So what is the analogy about? You bought something, liked something. Felt you got your monies worth, but then for whatever reason, you feel like complaining about... What? I am sure you bought everything on sale, as probably 90% of the community (except for those that GOTTA HAVE IT NAOW).

IpP4AT3.png

▒▒▒

▒▒▒

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1162 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

Inline 6 is a near bulletproof motor. Also, there really isn't much "money eating" in owning an import, if maintained properly. Had a 20 year old Supra (1985) which I bought for $300 and 300k miles. Engine purred, and went up to 127mph. No issues what so ever.

And $150 stereo has bluetooth too.

Just because a car is old, does not mean that it's worse than a new car.

A New Dodge Charger has a rating on KBB of 7.5
https://www.kbb.com/...e/charger/2017/
The 1997 Toyota Supra has a rating on KBB of 9.6
https://www.kbb.com/toyota/supra/1997/

And you aren't getting the analogy.

You had no problem purchasing the gun at whatever price you bought it at. You had no problem using it. And in some cases, you had no problem getting carried by it. But then you want to complain about the price of said digital good, even though you made the choice to buy it, even though you didn't have to (As all Meta Guns are F2P unlocked or have no bearing on gameplay (i.e Clothing and Kits)), even though you probably still play with said purchased item.

So what is the analogy about? You bought something, liked something. Felt you got your monies worth, but then for whatever reason, you feel like complaining about... What? I am sure you bought everything on sale, as probably 90% of the community (except for those that GOTTA HAVE IT NAOW).

I'm not much of a car guy so I see something 20 years old as not a good purchase - of course I spend a lot of money on other useless things so I guess it shouldn't bother me

I don't wait for sales if there isn't one taking place at the time of purchase

I'm still missing the part where I complained tho

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users