71 replies to this topic

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8709 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

sorry, i am not a marketing expert but if i see the bonus% for extra G1 credits purchased i canT see a true bonus for incentive the purchase for more G1c.

5$ == 400g1c-->no bonus 

10$==800g1c---> 2%   , +16 g1c   useless.

20$==1600g1c---> 5%   , +80 g1c again useless

35$==2800g1c---> 9%   , +252 g1c near to be offensive, 10% was too much?

50$==4000g1c---> 15%   , +600 g1c 50$ an neither a base vehicle kit purchase more...no good.

100$==8000g1c---> 20%   , +1600 g1c not bad , but we are talking about 100dollars...a 25% could be perfect.

200$==16000g1c---> 30%   , +4800 g1c come on....this is Not an real incentive (if is 20% for 100 should means 40% for 200)

i guess %bonus should start at least with 10% and grew up with a solid 5% for each step.

5$ == 400g1c-->no bonus 

10$==800g1c---> 10%   , +80 g1c  , nice! is a little item at least :)

20$==1600g1c---> 15%   , +240 g1c, ohhh i can get the wheels <3 good!

35$==2800g1c---> 20%   , +560 g1c, Mmmm ,a cheap dress bundle! :o good!

50$==4000g1c---> 25%   , +1000 g1c, finally a vehicle kit free :D so nice.

100$==8000g1c---> 35%   , +2800 g1c ,this is a character weapon <3 +++

200$==16000g1c---> 50%   , +8000 g1c,an account weapon! <3 <3 <3 <3

your opinions? do you think increse the %bonus could help San Paro Economy?

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8709 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

500$==40000g1c---> 100%+Premium Lifetime   , +40000 g1c,Marriage with APBR starter pack XD

Edited by Queen of Love, 03 March 2017 - 05:13 AM.

AsgerLund

AsgerLund

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3140 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

...Marriage with APBR starter pack XD

Eeeewwwww...

vvEVQU.gif

why doesn't anyone ever put my quotes on their signatures..jeez

InnerPieces

InnerPieces

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Joined 14-February 13
Your suggestion resembles the +25% bonus PayPal event. I agree. The normal bonus level for G1C is nonsensical. I'm guessing the idea is to be able to drive profits with a perceived "sale" whenever it is needed. After all, if the consumer believes they are suddenly getting a deal, they are more likely to spend.

I would be far more comfortable buying G1C off-sale if it were on a standard. As in, $1 = 100 G1C with no bonus. Then, when sales came around, they could add the bonus... like +25%. I'm not a big fan of only one payment type receiving a bigger bonus, but I also understand some forms of payment simply cost the company more to accept than others. In these cases, the bonus could be +10% with +25% for preferred payment methods.

The off-sale "bonus" system has always seemed a little... pointless. So, I just round down my expectation (ignore the bonus) or wait for sales.

Edited by InnerPieces, 03 March 2017 - 11:08 AM.

policepatrol

policepatrol

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 254 posts
  • Joined 19-July 14

i had suggested to increase the base money but i think this could do it too.

also wrong tab :P

Mitne

Mitne

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 732 posts
  • Joined 07-January 13

I say what will help APB "economy" (virtual economy lmao, where is inflation, why it's one-sided selling?)

First of all. Opening currency - sell and buy option. There are various people who will buy currency and sell it for others for other things (cash, legendaries etc.). People will buy currency anyway.

Second of all. Actions bringing back old players and attracting new ones. ABOVE ALL, cheaters purge (if they would put at least one GM for most of time, NOT SITTING IN SOCIAL but actually looking through action district and FC, there wouldn't be such cheater problem in this game.), game promotion, support staff creation and above all reacting to problems(do staff even looks through forum more than once a day? do they even care about anything?).

It all cost money, time and some focus but for god sake, every respecting human being who want to get income needs to invest first, to get return later.

enforcer_gold_250.png

Mitne

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8709 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

I say what will help APB "economy" (virtual economy lmao, where is inflation, why it's one-sided selling?)

First of all. Opening currency - sell and buy option. There are various people who will buy currency and sell it for others for other things (cash, legendaries etc.). People will buy currency anyway.

Second of all. Actions bringing back old players and attracting new ones. ABOVE ALL, cheaters purge (if they would put at least one GM for most of time, NOT SITTING IN SOCIAL but actually looking through action district and FC, there wouldn't be such cheater problem in this game.), game promotion, support staff creation and above all reacting to problems(do staff even looks through forum more than once a day? do they even care about anything?).

It all cost money, time and some focus but for god sake, every respecting human being who want to get income needs to invest first, to get return later.

these are all nice things, but require time and work,and other time for receive the benefits.

the %bonus increases are just few clicks on a keyboard and the results are immediate.

Tigrix

Tigrix

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 551 posts
  • Joined 20-August 14

but but ...  then g1 can't milk those extra-purchases required to make use of these weird low "extra" G1c they give you. ;D 

https://www.youtube....h?v=STpXy7gXzC4

Being online doesn't mean you're suddenly not responsible for who you are. Embarrassing, threatening, harassing, attacking and insulting - based on gender, race, nationality or simple difference of opinion? ...This shows who you are as a person, sitting behind the monitor. You think nobody will care? Think again.

The age of Cancer is over. The dawn of Justice has come.

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8709 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

but but ...  then g1 can't milk those extra-purchases required to make use of these weird low "extra" G1c they give you. ;D 

true....but we can add also the ...

Divorce Starter Pack !! (warranty 1000% Your marriage inreal will end in 1 month or directly in 1 h after your partner check the bill of your credit card)

1000$  80.000g1c--->+120% (+96.000g1c)+Lifetime premium + Engine Upgrade ad personam (+30fps)  :Heee:

Sayoree

Sayoree

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 133 posts
  • Joined 26-June 14

Better G1C bonuses would be nice but you have to ask yourself - Why do I need G1C in first place if I will regret the purchase as soon as I enter the district?

I don't need new cars, clothes, weapons if the game is unplayble. So many cheaters these days.

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8709 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

Better G1C bonuses would be nice but you have to ask yourself - Why do I need G1C in first place if I will regret the purchase as soon as I enter the district?

I don't need new cars, clothes, weapons if the game is unplayble. So many cheaters these days.

that's another problem.

I posted a topic about a revamp of markettplace in ARMAS and in Joker Store, but also for create preset items inside JS, team seems not interested.

About cheaters: they are always caught at end, the problem is the free2reroll&cheat system. And there is another topic about f2p or p2p, unlucky, in the current state, f2p is sadly necessary.

MartisLTU

MartisLTU

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 723 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

i guess %bonus should start at least with 10% and grew up with a solid 5% for each step.

10$==800g1c---> 10%   , +80 g1c  , nice! is a little item at least :)

80 g1c is still useless ... should be 99 g1c. 

But yeah for  7 years old game with same old bugs and problems since 2011 and with 14k FF bans.. prices are too hight and bonus are way too low.

800 g1c should cost 5 $ in my eyes ...  ppl. would buy more.

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8709 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

80 g1c is still useless ... should be 99 g1c. 

But yeah for  7 years old game with same old bugs and problems since 2011 and with 14k FF bans.. prices are too hight and bonus are way too low.

800 g1c should cost 5 $ in my eyes ...  ppl. would buy more.

considering how there are always 20 useless g1c after a deal  :Heee: is an Ok bonus

20+80= 100 !

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7137 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

I'd rather they fix the pricing of items.

eZVk6Xs.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9718 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

You'd think that this is common knowledge, who would know that paying more money would give the best benefits? It is almost like they are some sort of business.

It benefits higher purchases, because it encourages larger G1c purchases through Paypal. 

If it gave a straight up huge percentage of G1c at the lowest quantity of G1C , then that REALLY wouldn't incentive you to pay more money and rather stick to the lowest and best value.

sorry, i am not a marketing expert but if i see the bonus% for extra G1 credits purchased i canT see a true bonus for incentive the purchase for more G1c.

no shit

it just has got no connection to what is more convenient to you, why is this thread even a thing? 

Edited by Bellenettiel, 03 March 2017 - 11:44 AM.

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

Melville

Melville

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 262 posts
  • Joined 04-December 15

thread is okay

formatting is cancer

quoDTUt.png

❤BR)))❤

❤BR)))❤

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1579 posts
  • Joined 04-August 13

give 1000‰ for 1000 dollar pls

and 69 for 69 x-d

t r a   n s i   l v a   n i  a  n c   u n t   h u n   g e r

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

You people really do find anything to complain about huh?

InnerPieces

InnerPieces

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Joined 14-February 13

Yes, you people really do.

❌❌❌

❌❌❌

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

Just what the hell do you mean "you people"

_|_|_|     _|      _|   _|       _|   _|       _|   _|      _|   _|_|_|    
 _|     _|     _|  _|     _|_|    _|   _|_|    _|     _|  _|     _|      _|  
 _|_|_|          _|       _|  _|  _|   _|  _|  _|       _|        _|        _|  
 _|     _|     _|  _|     _|    _|_|   _|    _|_|     _|  _|     _|      _|  

MrHappyPenguin

MrHappyPenguin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1425 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

It won't fix anything, Reloaded will just increase the amount of G1C needed to buy stuff.

No item in game should be more than $1 worth of G1C. Game series with FINISHED GAMES sell for less on Steam than a lot of single weapons on Armas.

Jericho : ELDrillPresso | MrFappyPenguin | MrsHappyPenguin | RickRitalin                              CPU: Xeon X5690 4.75GHz; RAM: 24GB DDR3-1900 9-9-9-24; GPU: GTX 970
AbbyAdderall | Bubblenut | MasticationMan | MrHappyPenguin | Diverted                         SSDs: V300 120GB (OS), MX200 500GB (Games); Sound: Sennheiser HD598

Innova : somethingchewy | somethingcrispy   Citadel : DCarp | DCarpel                              Mouse: Logitech G400; Keyboard: IBM Model M; MIC: AudioTechnica AT2020

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

Just what the hell do you mean "you people"

You know exactly what I meant.

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7137 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12
No item in game should be more than $1 worth of G1C. Game series with FINISHED GAMES sell for less on Steam than a lot of single weapons on Armas.

Come back when you have a job and realize that things cost money.

eZVk6Xs.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4535 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

Math tricks to % bonus per how much spending 

Instead of dropping 35 drop 40 >Purchase 1x $20 & 2x $10 for total spent $40 and get 3312 G1C vs 3052 for extra 5$ dropped

Instead of dropping 50 drop 55 >  Buy 1x $35& 1x $20 total spent $55 get 4732 G1C vs 4600 for extra 5 dropped

Just two examples of mine have used to determine better spending when getting larger amounts(imo)

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life
Before ya judge think

MrHappyPenguin

MrHappyPenguin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1425 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

Come back when you have a job and realize that things cost money.

I work full time. The prices on Armas are based on how much G1 needs to bring in to stay in business. I understand the pricing model from a business standpoint, I just don't see it being worth as high as they ask for.

Than again, there's enough people around who are perfectly happy throwing their money away to get poor quality products. For example, I was looking for a 1440p monitor and noticed many reviewers complaining about dead pixels, but were happy enough to give the product a 5 star rating. Maybe I expect too much from the things I purchase compared to the average person.

Jericho : ELDrillPresso | MrFappyPenguin | MrsHappyPenguin | RickRitalin                              CPU: Xeon X5690 4.75GHz; RAM: 24GB DDR3-1900 9-9-9-24; GPU: GTX 970
AbbyAdderall | Bubblenut | MasticationMan | MrHappyPenguin | Diverted                         SSDs: V300 120GB (OS), MX200 500GB (Games); Sound: Sennheiser HD598

Innova : somethingchewy | somethingcrispy   Citadel : DCarp | DCarpel                              Mouse: Logitech G400; Keyboard: IBM Model M; MIC: AudioTechnica AT2020

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7137 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

I work full time. The prices on Armas are based on how much G1 needs to bring in to stay in business. I understand the pricing model from a business standpoint, I just don't see it being worth as high as they ask for.

Than again, there's enough people around who are perfectly happy throwing their money away to get poor quality products. For example, I was looking for a 1440p monitor and noticed many reviewers complaining about dead pixels, but were happy enough to give the product a 5 star rating. Maybe I expect too much from the things I purchase compared to the average person.

Sorry, I was just giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you had some intelligence and were just lacking money.

eZVk6Xs.jpg

MrHappyPenguin

MrHappyPenguin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1425 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

Sorry, I was just giving you the benefit of the doubt and assuming you had some intelligence and were just lacking money.

God damn what crawled up your hind this time?

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7137 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

God damn what crawled up your hind this time?

Nothing? I was just calling you an idiot; that's normal. I call at least one person an idiot every day.

It helps keep the dumb away.

eZVk6Xs.jpg

MrHappyPenguin

MrHappyPenguin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1425 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

Nothing? I was just calling you an idiot; that's normal. I call at least one person an idiot every day.

It helps keep the dumb away.

More like people realize there's no sense arguing with an idiot and just to leave them alone.

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7137 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

More like people realize there's no sense arguing with an idiot and just to leave them alone.

Okay.

I mean, you're the one who proposed a pricing scheme that would instantly ruin APB, but okay.

eZVk6Xs.jpg

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4535 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

You do miss one the major flaws in your statments suprised Kewlin did not mention it but eh > majority of times things get bought from ARMAS is when there is sales of things 50+% off so.. in actuallity the prices listed on ARMAS are base priced tho people wait for sales to purchase which sales happen a bit often

In short listed prices without a sale on them are just for show > when there is sales that is the "actual" listed price as that is when most sales happen and profit for G1/RP happens 

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
Before ya judge think

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7137 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

You do miss one the major flaws in your statments suprised Kewlin did not mention it but eh > majority of times things get bought from ARMAS is when there is sales of things 50+% off so.. in actuallity the prices listed on ARMAS are base priced tho people wait for sales to purchase which sales happen a bit often

In short listed prices without a sale on them are just for show > when there is sales that is the "actual" listed price as that is when most sales happen and profit for G1/RP happens 

I kinda' just figured that a guy who's not willing to spend $2 on a gun wouldn't care that prices are effectively half of what's advertised.

Thanks though. TBH I'm not sure if I've ever bought anything from ARMAS full-price except a few JMBs.

eZVk6Xs.jpg

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4535 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

I kinda' just figured that a guy who's not willing to spend $2 on a gun wouldn't care that prices are effectively half of what's advertised.

Thanks though. TBH I'm not sure if I've ever bought anything from ARMAS full-price except a few JMBs.

Same JMB's or gifting a friend clothing item/emote/ect.  is not hard to determine pattern of sales for things ontop of being smart with purchases(simple skill imo)

Majikal PC Tweaks
Before ya judge think

MrHappyPenguin

MrHappyPenguin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1425 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

But even then the prices seem ridiculous to me. My views are biased since I'm against the free to play business model to begin with. I rather have it be subscription based with no additional cost or a 1 time up front payment, but then G1 wouldn't be able make a profit with such a small population if they took one of those paths.

Off topic. Just had my ear cleaned out an holy crap everything is so loud! I just flew out of my chair when the phone rang.

Edited by MrHappyPenguin, 04 March 2017 - 11:44 AM.

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7137 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

But even then the prices seem ridiculous to me. My views are biased since I'm against the free to play business model to begin with. I rather have it be subscription based with no additional cost or a 1 time up front payment, but then G1 wouldn't be able make a profit with such a small population if they took one of those paths.

The issue with this is that, really, unfortunately, it's not profitable and people like me don't want it to be.

The first being because even if all items were reduced to $1 and the average person spent, IDK, $50? (does that sound fair?) I, in my current spending, would account for ten people, and I don't even have a job, if you look at the people who've spend thousands on this game (I think Leo and Kemp are highest somewhere around 5 grand,) do you think that there'd be enough people to accommodate for how much less those people would be capable of spending?

The second being that, honestly, I'm willing to pay extra so that not everyone has what I have. I know it sounds selfish, but I don't want everyone to be running around with the guns, clothes, and cars I have, I pay for them because they're special, and honestly I wouldn't care about them as much if people could get them cheap. So if $1s a reasonable price for a gun, I'm more than willing to buy out 20 people so that I have it and they don't. It's not like I want to deny anyone their right to buy a gun, I'd just rather only people who really want it have it.

IDK, I'm a big fan of F2P when it's done right.

Also, as an addendum, RP puts work into this stuff, they should charge whatever they feel their work is worth for whatever item they want.

Off topic. Just had my ear cleaned out an holy crap everything is so loud! I just flew out of my chair when the phone rang.

Hah, was it ear coning or something else? It's crazy how much wax can build up in your ears.

eZVk6Xs.jpg

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4535 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

The issue with this is that, really, unfortunately, it's not profitable and people like me don't want it to be.

The first being because even if all items were reduced to $1 and the average person spent, IDK, $50? (does that sound fair?) I, in my current spending, would account for ten people, and I don't even have a job, if you look at the people who've spend thousands on this game (I think Leo and Kemp are highest somewhere around 5 grand,) do you think that there'd be enough people to accommodate for how much less those people would be capable of spending?

The second being that, honestly, I'm willing to pay extra so that not everyone has what I have. I know it sounds selfish, but I don't want everyone to be running around with the guns, clothes, and cars I have, I pay for them because they're special, and honestly I wouldn't care about them as much if people could get them cheap. So if $1s a reasonable price for a gun, I'm more than willing to buy out 20 people so that I have it and they don't. It's not like I want to deny anyone their right to buy a gun, I'd just rather only people who really want it have it.

IDK, I'm a big fan of F2P when it's done right.

Also, as an addendum, RP puts work into this stuff, they should charge whatever they feel their work is worth for whatever item they want.

Hah, was it ear coning or something else? It's crazy how much wax can build up in your ears.

Not sure they are top spenders if only 5 .. but still people should be grateful for the few that have spent a bit into the game as it's prob how is still around n all as I say to people who whisper me "p2w kittycat"  > "I like to invest in things i enjoy sorry :./"  

Agree on no reason to low ballin prices to 1$ > nothing in armas is NEEDED to play it's all extra toys to mess around with you can not spend a thing and do swell with just contact weapons+contacts pre-made vehicles and no character mods(not counting joker store stuff+MP+event stuff)

Spoiler

Majikal PC Tweaks
Before ya judge think

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7137 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

~snip~

1. I'm not sure leo and kemp are currently the highest.

2. I'm not sure how much they've spent at this time, I've only seen stats from a while ago, Leo is pretty much gone, and IDK if Kemp even talks about it anymore.

eZVk6Xs.jpg

Venda

Venda

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 467 posts
  • Joined 07-July 13

Just lower armas prices.. They are insane for a dead game like this.

Hello.

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9718 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

-stuff-

Okay.

I mean, you're the one who proposed a pricing scheme that would instantly ruin APB, but okay.

i will go on a whim and say that it was an hyperbole kewlin.

And he is right, the items listed on APB Armas are not worth their price tag. Not speaking of 1$ for each thing, but it is truly awfully expensive and at times inconsistent.

To make it worse, they even practice gambling on this mmo, with kids from small to "big" speading over 100$ on "legendary" garbage. 

Edited by Bellenettiel, 04 March 2017 - 04:22 PM.

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

❌❌❌

❌❌❌

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1387 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

having spent 5 figures on apb i'd say prices are a little too high

imo

• account bound guns should be 20-30
  • account bound cars should be 20-30
  • kits should be 10-15
  • account bound clothing packs should be 10-30
  • account bound individual clothing should be 1-3
  • account bound packs should be 50-60
  • KTTW/KTTC should be 80-90

guns priced like the shredder shouldnt exist, every individual piece of clothing should be available to purchase, and everything should have at least character/account options

i'd like to see kits broken down and sold piece by piece as well but i dunno

_|     _|     _|  _|     _|_|    _|   _|_|    _|     _|  _|     _|      _|  
 _|_|_|          _|       _|  _|  _|   _|  _|  _|       _|        _|        _|  
 _|     _|     _|  _|     _|    _|_|   _|    _|_|     _|  _|     _|      _|  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users