• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Pippa Riley

Pippa Riley

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 25-February 17

unable to access mail again and vaults are laggy the lag is back again, chats wont load either   :tears:

Edited by Pippa Riley, 02 March 2017 - 04:03 AM.

loisin

loisin

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 22-September 13

This maintenance was done by trainees

mcmurph

mcmurph

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 25-January 17

seriously, how can dey mess dis up again? is the tech-team made of braindamaged cats? i was gonna sub again but dis aint worth it, Fix the damn lag

mcmurph

mcmurph

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 25-January 17

and dont w8 for 5 days again to fix it

miketam

miketam

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 25-August 14

same here...massive chat lag in /global...even in pms...mail lag / craft lag / placing buildings lag / all just as it  was after last "extended maintenance" im assuming node lag too and buying from merchants..as the symptoms are just the same as last time.

violetnight666x

violetnight666x

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 120 posts
  • Joined 15-February 13

I brought some market place items and such, just before all this lag...not impressed...

mcmurph

mcmurph

Initiate

• Members
  • 11 posts
  • Joined 25-January 17

lag is back

Greylock

Greylock

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 25-February 17

This is beyond stupid if any maint you do breaks the game and you are not even willing to check if anything is fine, becasue as of now no one has turned up to tell if it's being fixed or not, just stop your silly maintenance. What are u even doing i mean no content is being added how can a generic maint break a game this badly? Bah

Reaps989

Reaps989

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7725 posts
  • Joined 18-May 12

This is beyond stupid if any maint you do breaks the game and you are not even willing to check if anything is fine, becasue as of now no one has turned up to tell if it's being fixed or not, just stop your silly maintenance. What are u even doing i mean no content is being added how can a generic maint break a game this badly? Bah

This isn't anything new... it's been a long time since FE have ever received quality control checks, thus why it's in the state it's in. They need someone that will actually do the job, problem is they aren't doing anything with FE. Hell the last one that actually did work was removed from their staff, seems logical :troll_face:

Nysek - Mednaught : The only character in FE made of Gammina™

Walls are for horses, I build gosh darning castles of logic to protect us from your constant rain of derp.

Posted Image

Special thanks to Thrillchase for ze banner.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users