4 replies to this topic

-Reagan-

-Reagan-

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2203 posts
  • Joined 12-May 11

Aye, jump and you may get banned, ride away and you'll keep your account, trying to conquer another B point, many years from now, totally safe, with all your armas weapons. 

i ask you, would you be willing to trade all the days from this day to that for one chance, just one chance to come back here and tell tiggs and all the other devs that they may take our rooftops, but they'll never take our 4x4  !!!!

PRDnvMj.jpg

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3705 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

You're doing another one of these?  Awesome, I'm in if the timing is right.  I just gotta level up my Citadel character a little more so I can actually use Nitro.

Nevv

Nevv

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 421 posts
  • Joined 10-January 15

Just pumping them out, eh?

Jericho - Nokoe (Criminal) // Nevv (Enforcer)

Steam  //  ‎¥outube

-Reagan-

-Reagan-

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2203 posts
  • Joined 12-May 11

You're doing another one of these?  Awesome, I'm in if the timing is right.  I just gotta level up my Citadel character a little more so I can actually use Nitro.

yeah, organizing one for tomorrow, more info in our discord https://discord.gg/9MYYjea

Just pumping them out, eh?

hell yeah !!! \o/

PRDnvMj.jpg

アリア

アリア

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Joined 27-October 14

i want a vegas now

cnHtW4P.jpg

あなたが私に直面するようになると、あなたは私が他の誰も好きではないことを認識しなければならない。私はあなたの存在を妨げず、私は間違いなくあなたに印象づけていない。なぜなら、あなたがそれを認めたくないのに、私があなたを倒し、深く落としてしまった理由を知っているからです。あなたは、私が選んだ誰にも負うことのできない苦痛と屈辱を知っています。それはまさにあなたが失うことを恐れて私に泣いている理由です。

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users