• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Joined 15-January 14

Just want to share with you guys :).

Thanks who is watching, hope you will enjoy and let me know how I could improve with my videos, cheer guys ;).

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3707 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

Very well done, looks legit!  Can't honestly think of a way to improve on event footage like that without putting the cameraman in danger lol.

Edited by BrandonBranderson, 25 February 2017 - 12:15 AM.

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1798 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

Some quick points that heavily impact these kind of car videos and that I could see from the quick watching of your own:

-Think more about your frame composition.

-Experiment with unusual and out there angles. (Can already see a little bit of that happening.)

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit, 25 February 2017 - 11:58 AM.

IROCkiller

IROCkiller

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1345 posts
  • Joined 04-June 13

Looks great. I enjoyed every second. I'd suggest asking a few drifters at an event if you could attach some go pros for those extra up close and personal clips.

6ukl6c2.png

IROCkiller(255)  Onion Jericho Server  I Stream Sometimes

A Jericho giveaway!

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 166 posts
  • Joined 15-January 14

Very well done, looks legit!  Can't honestly think of a way to improve on event footage like that without putting the cameraman in danger lol.

One car did go near me, almost hit my glidecam with camera :D and thanks, mate!

Some quick points that heavily impact these kind of car videos and that I could see from the quick watching of your own:

-Think more about your frame composition.

-Experiment with unusual and out there angles. (Can already see a little bit of that happening.)

Good idea about frame composition thanks and yes trying with new angles and as much as I can :)

Looks great. I enjoyed every second. I'd suggest asking a few drifters at an event if you could attach some go pros for those extra up close and personal clips.

Asked few drivers, but they were kinda busy, none of our friends came, so it couldn't happen this time :/. Thanks for the comment.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users