Charles Alejandro

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 23-July 16

I have both account in HK and NA and I'm from Ph

It says 

ERROR / Disconnected
You have been disconnected from the server unexpectedly. The server may have gone offline, or you may be experiencing network connectivity issues.

Please Note: A common problem is that your character has been locked in a district server - it takes a maximum of 15 minutes for them to be unlocked.

dicer

dicer

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 84 posts
  • Joined 25-August 16
I had this problem before a month."Vpn services" was the reason for it. I was using pingzapper trial version. These vpn services provide u network tunneling to stabilise ur latency. If the trial period expires,every vpn service disconnect the user after a specific time. In my case it was 20 mins. Make sure u renew ur vpn subscription if u are using one.

Go to device manager and click view in menu and choose show hidden devices. Then click on adapter>network adapter make sure u have the default adapter which is ur manufacturer. Jus uninstall the other adapters without giving any thoughts.

Disable firewall, launch apb through launcher,repair and start apb.

pizda)))))

pizda)))))

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 243 posts
  • Joined 21-December 15

I had this problem before a month."Vpn services" was the reason for it. I was using pingzapper trial version. These vpn services provide u network tunneling to stabilise ur latency. If the trial period expires,every vpn service disconnect the user after a specific time. In my case it was 20 mins. Make sure u renew ur vpn subscription if u are using one.

Go to device manager and click view in menu and choose show hidden devices. Then click on adapter>network adapter make sure u have the default adapter which is ur manufacturer. Jus uninstall the other adapters without giving any thoughts.

Disable firewall, launch apb through launcher,repair and start apb.

fyi VPN services are banable in APB

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users