7 replies to this topic

Rothfield

Rothfield

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Joined 04-November 14

before we have 60 to 100 latency, Now we have 190 to 250ms with 2 packet loss. G1 Please do something. if i know the server still on singapore so yea. Please do something! ASAP

ign: Burg Healdsburg / Heidelburg Blacksburg / Issues / Shellnutt

criminal_gold_250.pngicon_equipment_handcuffslv3.pngicon_explosive_opgl.pngicon_sniperrifle_hvr762.pngicon_shotgun_jg_stockdown.pngicon_rifle_obeya.pngicon_lightmachinegun_shaw556.pngicon_pistol_colbyclassic.pngicon_pistol_act44_laststand_purple.pngicon_assaultrifle_cr5_gold.pngicon_sniperrifle_hvr243_sd_gold.pngicon_smg_oca_sd_whisper_gold.pngicon_rifle_sacr_stock_gold.pngicon_pistol_nano_gold.pngicon_pistol_colbycommander_gold.pngfnmod_consumable_medikit.pngfnmod_consumable_cover.pngenforcer_gold_250.png

CriminalDog

CriminalDog

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 24-April 16
Iam the only 1 at home playing apb no one downloading and watching youtube i think its on the server please fix this

HomemadeGlobe4

HomemadeGlobe4

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 08-March 13

Dont know if its the server, but im playing from AUS (Australia) and it seems normal to me. Might be the connection for you guys to the server

Edited by HomemadeGlobe4, 20 February 2017 - 05:18 PM.

Rothfield

Rothfield

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Joined 04-November 14

For us man. feels like playing on Citadel

criminal_gold_250.pngicon_equipment_handcuffslv3.pngicon_explosive_opgl.pngicon_sniperrifle_hvr762.pngicon_shotgun_jg_stockdown.pngicon_rifle_obeya.pngicon_lightmachinegun_shaw556.pngicon_pistol_colbyclassic.pngicon_pistol_act44_laststand_purple.pngicon_assaultrifle_cr5_gold.pngicon_sniperrifle_hvr243_sd_gold.pngicon_smg_oca_sd_whisper_gold.pngicon_rifle_sacr_stock_gold.pngicon_pistol_nano_gold.pngicon_pistol_colbycommander_gold.pngfnmod_consumable_medikit.pngfnmod_consumable_cover.pngenforcer_gold_250.png

MoeEveryWeek.

MoeEveryWeek.

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 95 posts
  • Joined 12-January 17

Dont know if its the server, but im playing from AUS (Australia) and it seems normal to me. Might be the connection for you guys to the server

My connection is perfectly now, in fact improved just like globe's.

Rothfield

Rothfield

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Joined 04-November 14

maybe, they need to fix the server. most of us have bad ms, except australian

Edited by Rothfield, 21 February 2017 - 12:31 PM.

jeruzalem

jeruzalem

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 04-November 09

i'm playing on Citadel and  normally i had like 20-30 ms .. but for two days now i got like 130-180ms .. i thought  that there is something on my end .. but i did all the test and everything is fine .. so there is something wrong on their end .. PLEASE FIX  

Edited by jeruzalem, 22 February 2017 - 02:15 PM.

Rothfield

Rothfield

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 35 posts
  • Joined 04-November 14

yea man! something wrong with the game! i have 60 to 80ms before and now i do have like 200 to 250ms with 2 to 3 packetloss. Seems like g1 is stuck. chillin and not doing something to fix it

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users