12 replies to this topic

UnoriginalPerson

UnoriginalPerson

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts
  • Joined 28-May 13

I've been trying to play since yesterday and it seems whenever I kill someone at some point the game will just decide to not work and crash. It happened 4 times yesterday and just now as I post this. 

WpXonEf.png

You Rule Us No More

Palladium Threat

MrBubbleTea

MrBubbleTea

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2892 posts
  • Joined 09-August 13
And posting this would fix it

iBubbleTea

Kiida

Kiida

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2993 posts
  • Joined 23-April 13

Yep. Started happening with the Valentines patch.

Given up.

UnoriginalPerson

UnoriginalPerson

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts
  • Joined 28-May 13

welp it's far more productive than smashing my computer with a hammer

WpXonEf.png

You Rule Us No More

Palladium Threat

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1789 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

So I was having these GPF crashes like once every game. Yes it was when I would get a kill and crash within a second afterwards. I do not think it has anything to do with turning afterwards though because some of them would crash even without a camera turn. Each time I would check the log file and it was usually an issue with unable to grab a ragdoll bone to velocity hit off. Though probably just happened to be the last thing it tried to do before something else jumped in. (Such as one was it was unable to assign a proper hair model and another being an audio sound.)

I managed to stop it though. Just reinstalled the game, validated files through steam, and repaired through launcher. Haven't gotten a crash in the past 2ish weeks.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit, 18 February 2017 - 07:02 AM.

UnoriginalPerson

UnoriginalPerson

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts
  • Joined 28-May 13

So I was having these GPF crashes like once every game. Yes it was when I would get a kill and crash within a second afterwards. I do not think it has anything to do with turning afterwards though because some of them would crash even without a camera turn. Each time I would check the log file and it was usually an issue with unable to grab a ragdoll bone to velocity hit off. Though probably just happened to be the last thing it tried to do before something else jumped in. (Such as one was it was unable to assign a proper hair model and another being an audio sound.)

I managed to stop it though. Just reinstalled the game, validated files through steam, and repaired through launcher. Haven't gotten a crash in the past 2ish weeks.

Trying this now. If it works, I owe you a smooch :^)

WpXonEf.png

You Rule Us No More

Palladium Threat

ShaiShai

ShaiShai

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 236 posts
  • Joined 11-December 11

Troll must troll, i get it....

she probably posted it to ask if anyone else had this issue and if they fixed it maybe ask how they fixed it....

but no, your troll mind doesn't see that and all you can do is troll this community,

Garbo

Garbo

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 147 posts
  • Joined 30-January 17
try not using regoated. I hear its causing problems.

UnoriginalPerson

UnoriginalPerson

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts
  • Joined 28-May 13

The re-install and repair worked, I'll send you an IOU, zombie

WpXonEf.png

You Rule Us No More

Palladium Threat

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1789 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

The re-install and repair worked, I'll send you an IOU, zombie

Missed the V-day deadline.

UnoriginalPerson

UnoriginalPerson

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts
  • Joined 28-May 13

Missed the V-day deadline.

screw the rules

OG3fxex.jpg

Edited by UnoriginalPerson, 18 February 2017 - 09:26 AM.

WpXonEf.png

You Rule Us No More

Palladium Threat

IWillGroanTillTHeCowsComeHome

IWillGroanTillTHeCowsComeHome

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Joined 13-January 17

APB was never a stable game for me but I was happy that every crash didn't make me reinstall the game like MW:O.
Still I would take a reinstall any day over the ban I got when my game crashed right after I logged in and tried to join social district.

Why yes, I am mad.

UnoriginalPerson

UnoriginalPerson

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 979 posts
  • Joined 28-May 13

Welp I hate to keep bumping this thread but I crashed after killing someone yet again! Although yesterday I had no problems at all.

EDIT: Looks like this has finally been moved to a sub-forum that barely has a pulse. gg no re there goes any chance of help I can get now.

Edited by UnoriginalPerson, 20 February 2017 - 08:50 AM.

WpXonEf.png

You Rule Us No More

Palladium Threat

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users