Photo

Let's talk a bit about players in-game..

• Please log in to reply
50 replies to this topic

AlishaAzure

AlishaAzure

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 49 posts
  • Joined 29-August 14

I'm really fed up with this situation.. (aren't hackers) but well of people whatever you do within the mission come to insult heavily through Whisper.. I wonder one thing.. we are on a game ok? Then people who have psychological or mental problems? I really just can not understand all this boasting of writing to a person who is not able to play, to insult him, to ignore him for no reason or once killed tbag him.. I don't have any words to describe this really sucks.. to say nothing of those players who go around with trucks for trolling.. but we want to finish or not? we finish or not? What the heck we are animals, we are humans not animals.. one can not make a killing curse behind that give the hacker cheater and report then ignore it.. where are we now? certainly that is community if it does not improve its bottom will fall down is.. no offense but here or doing something or.. there really will be serious problems.. I say, is it possible to play normally? I think yes, tell me what you think, if some Mods or Admins want to comment do it well, you are all welcome, just do not discuss with crap.. thank you, would you do me a huge favor.. given that we now know as the bad habit when I wrote the last topic that says that Adolfia hacker and 3/4 persons answered me with: the ninth, is a good person does not use hacks.. I do not care if nothing was ironic, write it, you have hands? write it, cabbage, last thing, adolfia was banned so silence now.

(I am very bad at english because i am italian girl)

Virtuos0

Virtuos0

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts
  • Joined 17-February 12

People need to realize that toxicity is not an APB-exclusive problem. Every online game has some toxic players. This is why the game has a very useful command, /ignore (name). You can use this tool to ignore every person that might annoy you. When you ignore someone he won't be able to bother you. Also, since you play a game that is very competitive, you have to be less sensitive and learn to accept criticism, even though people may express incredibly offensively. I know it's not easy to do, but since our community is a little extra toxic, you have no other choice.

Other advice would be to find some friends, group up and play missions together. That way you or your group-mates will be most of the time team leaders and you'll be able to kick toxic teammates that will team-kill you and ruin your experience.

MVoOK0F.jpg

FreedomWarrior: Crim, 185R Citadel | MissProBlonde: Crim, 250R 

Deku

Deku

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 277 posts
  • Joined 21-March 13

Just play with chat/voip off, you can't win in this game.

You are playing a good game -> You are a hacker.

You are playing a bad game -> Your teammate calls you trash.

You are rank 255 -> Whisper calling you a no life nerd.

You kill someone with a gun they don't own -> You are P2W.

You kill a 13 year old -> He gosh darned your mom.

etc etc

Edited by Deku, 17 February 2017 - 05:21 PM.

Joker Server: Tactical (Enforcer) Deku (Criminal)

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4436 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

Just play with chat/voip off, you can't win in this game.

You are playing a good game -> You are a hacker.

You are playing a bad game -> Your teammate calls you trash.

You are rank 255 -> Whisper calling you a no life nerd.

You kill someone with a gun they don't own -> You are P2W.

You kill a 13 year old -> He gosh darned your mom.

etc etc

Add playing well n doing mission on own > Dethreating highrank TK'n ya

Just keep playing in your marshmellow zone ignoring stuff dislike , people dislike n pew pew win or lose have fun n die or kill whatever your choice is

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life

????

????

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Joined 20-December 16

its all about jealousy 

AlexandraTromp

AlexandraTromp

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6941 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11

Whenever I play (which isn't often anymore) I turn off the whisper chat.

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Mozie

Mozie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1819 posts
  • Joined 02-May 11

You guys need to spend more time in social, everyone knows the pros only the /d 

Original Social Warrior

Official Thread killah

Bambola

Bambola

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1899 posts
  • Joined 20-November 13

What the heck we are animals, we are humans not animals.. 

Well, that's where the problem lies. Animals are better.

Anyhow, just ask yourself how much does an opinion of a random person online mean to you? 

How can you end up with hurt feelings or get insulted if someone's words have no value?

Think about it.

sig.jpg

~Living in a world of smart phones and stupid people~

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9425 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

Well that my friend is no other than, elite apb only endgame strats.

Everyone knows APB top elite pros spend 2+ years in social crafting their /w & /d skills. It is part of this revolutionary strategic plan, devised by the most wise , most educated and hightly hygienic players, to both demoralize, confuse and distract the enemy into failing potential next missions. 

Sort of exquisite and most complex mind games ever devised by men and women alike. Or should i dare to say, the magnum opus of video-game strategies and all that ever existed and might exist. 

You were fooled by undoubtedly a genius level mastermind and consequently humiliated beyond your own limit of comprehension.

A simple "lol i fok u mum", while primitive in appearance, this is an advanced, sophisticated and complex form of message with an extraordinary intense meta commentary that actuality means:

"he is simply a being that transcends time and space. And despite his age, he was present before your birth and took both your unborn virginity and was consequently also the reason for your birth for taking your mothers".

For beings of such splendor you should not cry, reply or even making an entire topic about your frustration over said spooky messages on the internet. But accept as it is: bullshit.

tbh generally people who whisper back, do it in a rage, frustration or jealously of another player. It is in its core, a reason for self-praise. You did well.

Unless it is from your own team, then it is likely for something different entirely. Just laugh it off anyway.

Edited by Bellenettiel, 17 February 2017 - 07:08 PM.

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngxm0gXBtA.pngx9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4436 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

Anyhow, just ask yourself how much does an opinion of a random person online mean to you?  Random voices speak to me all the time n tell me things so now what >>?

How can you end up with hurt feelings or get insulted if someone's words have no value? You need to have a sense of feels to get feels hurted ya know.?

Think about it.

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9425 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

Anyhow, just ask yourself how much does an opinion of a random person online mean to you?  Random voices speak to me all the time n tell me things so now what >>?

How can you end up with hurt feelings or get insulted if someone's words have no value? You need to have a sense of feels to get feels hurted ya know.?

Think about it.

Feelings are for losers. Become a beep boop robot today.

Well, that's where the problem lies. Animals are better.

In all due respect, in this context, they are not. Some can actuality just kill you for co-existing with you lol.

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngxm0gXBtA.pngx9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

HomoSuperior

HomoSuperior

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1794 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14

This is APB. Red name, objective, green name. Being a human is between the missions. I know what you mean but this is intensive game not laid back social heaven.

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4436 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

Feelings are for losers. Become a beep boop robot today.

I guess I am a robot :0 got to sit back n mellow this out and make sure

Majikal PC Tweaks

▒▒▒

▒▒▒

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1168 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

I know it's not easy to do,

no its actually incredibly easy to do

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

MartisLTU

MartisLTU

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 719 posts
  • Joined 26-April 13

Ohh dont even let me start to talk about players .... their minds are controlled by overload hormones and ego that have to be boosted by ez weapons and cheap wins.

Just dont look in chat. unless some one trying to be friendly.

gblargl

gblargl

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 60 posts
  • Joined 11-September 14
District chat is always a worthless mommyshow, but rage whispers and hackusations are hilarious. I'm not sure how people let that bother them.

FIylow

FIylow

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 670 posts
  • Joined 05-November 14

People getting upset over what people tell them in a video game, seriously, how old are you? Grow up.

bRjZE5o.png

APB grills are so rood.

JiMMY13

JiMMY13

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts
  • Joined 15-January 14

People getting upset over what people tell them in a video game, seriously, how old are you? Grow up.

I don't think what you're doing with your whispers is any better.

Nessie

Nessie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2132 posts
  • Joined 04-September 13

As someone who hardly ever received toxic whispers (and the few times that happens I end up laughing about it), YOU are the cause of it. People don't rage because they have fun doing it, people rage because you probably ended up pissing them off with your gameplay, for a reason or another.

So before complaining about the players toxicity, maybe you should review yourself. 

Give me a Cookie <3

UubeNubeh DaWog

UubeNubeh DaWog

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1841 posts
  • Joined 19-August 12

This is literally one of the major reasons that makes people start cheating.

As someone who hardly ever received toxic whispers (and the few times that happens I end up laughing about it),

It doesnt exactly take a lot of effort to get someone to whisper you even if you say nothing and use nothing but non meta guns and normal tactics.

Exploiting is one thing but using a gun thats supplied in game regardless of its usefulness is not toxic. Though majority of people will say toxic things after using certain gameplay styles which puts the toxicity on them.

Edited by UubeNubeh DaWog, 18 February 2017 - 02:54 AM.

How am I suppose to play the game when the game doesn't even work??????????????

APB servers are the most stable servers in the world. They never go above 33ms.

APB:Reloaded: Without a crosshair

beba85

beba85

Initiate

• Members
  • 2 posts
  • Joined 27-March 15
As much as these kind of people annoys me sometimes, I rather chose to either ignore them or shut them down with kindness. It rather works for me. They call me a hack, I'd say thank you cause it's a compliment at some point that is if you have the will to take it in a positive perspective - which i do have. Point is, you get angry and rather retaliate in the same saltiness as they already have, it's like fighting fire with fire, no point putting out a fire if all u can do is just throw fire at it. Same as with people trying to insult you and just wants to annoy you, u get angry and retaliate with them, u just end up the loser in a sense that just gave them what they wanted u to do, if that is me in that case, i ignore them or sometimes- like i said- shut them down with kindness cause if u ignore, they get tired trying to get under ur skin and if u just shoot em with kindness, it's either they'd get disappointed and stop or it'll turn things around. Funny thing is this makes me end up earning friendship out of my enemies which is really overwhelming and feels good at some point. Another point is, just play for fun since that's the main point why games are made, for fun and entertainment, right?

But hey, if it really gets in your nerve, just shake it off. Is it really worth it to have this kind of people ruin ur fun? Nah, i think not.

Edited by beba85, 18 February 2017 - 05:52 AM.

AnimePL

AnimePL

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 29-May 15

If someone call me trash or something like that I don't care about it so much because it worthless :) Even if they're Raging on me I don't care XD Game is only for fun not to rise your anger/rage on somebody. I'm still laughing from people who write to you by Whisper that you're 0, no skill ETC. because they show how much are they pissed off :)

Ohshii

Ohshii

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 307 posts
  • Joined 23-November 11

stop taking video games so seriously lol

Common Sense / Virginia Ntec / Columbine Carbine - Steam :3

APB Reloaded: Common Sense sold separately.

Fenton

Fenton

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 633 posts
  • Joined 18-November 12

People suck. /ignore is your friend.

People need to realize that toxicity is not an APB-exclusive problem. Every online game has some toxic players. 

I've found that APB has one of the more vocal minority of toxicity. Usually it's either the very insecure your the quite young that resort to rage/hate/mommy tells and hackusations.

Haganu

Haganu

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3585 posts
  • Joined 22-June 14

In all honesty, the entire competitive scene in the west just straight up sucks.

Teams lately do everything just to gain that little edge over whoever they face no matter how dark the grey area the course of action even is in, even if the only gain to get is bragging rights.

I get that you want to get as much out of your experience as possible, but giving up any and all kind of ethics to do so doesn't make you a winner in the long run.

Too bad APB is one of those games where it happens day in day out. 

Lust, Wrath, Envy, Pride, Greed, Gluttony and Sloth

JRavtd5.png

Haganu - Criminal | - - - - - - Symbols by LarsJack on DeviantArt, remade and made bodypaint off of them ingame. - - - - - - | Matoii - Enforcer  

Scavenger*from*Joker

Scavenger*from*Joker

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1723 posts
  • Joined 18-January 14

Just do what most people do and trash talk followed by an immediate ignore before they can even reply with a "what I do?"

wordpress_header_3.png

Post your Weapon ideas
Post your Mod ideas

Bambola

Bambola

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1899 posts
  • Joined 20-November 13

So that's why you never replied to any of my numerous whispers...

sig.jpg

~Living in a world of smart phones and stupid people~

CookyPuss

CookyPuss

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Joined 13-March 15

I played a bit today with /d chat on.... I regret it.

Abysymal

Abysymal

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3799 posts
  • Joined 07-August 11

to say nothing of those players who go around with trucks for trolling.

:troll_face:

Mad? No... I'm the only sane one left!

I play Dota and Dark Souls these days... APB is a "Watch to see if it turns into anything decent" game now.

PogoTheClown

PogoTheClown

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6934 posts
  • Joined 26-November 10

been a while since i played apb often but it's every game. 

played an EU server on dirty bomb earlier, aside from the third-world english this isn't crazy different from your average match. 

Spoiler

▒▒▒

▒▒▒

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1168 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

been a while since i played apb often but it's every game. 

played an EU server on dirty bomb earlier, aside from the third-world english this isn't crazy different from your average match. 

Spoiler

aside from the third world english?

i got more unintelligible rage whispers when the brazilians were banned from jericho than i get now that they're all back

its def not just third world english lmao

PogoTheClown

PogoTheClown

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6934 posts
  • Joined 26-November 10

to be honest when i launch apb, 9 times out of 10 i switch to the chat filter that has all channels turned off.

sometimes friendly whispers get ignored but i'd say it's worth it

Mozie

Mozie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1819 posts
  • Joined 02-May 11

Don't turn off the /d you'll be missing out on my witty jokes

Spoiler

Edited by Mozie, 19 February 2017 - 12:12 AM.

Original Social Warrior

Official Thread killah

Sailor Ami

Sailor Ami

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Joined 12-August 16

omg so much thankful! I didn't know you can do this. Playing is soo much peaceful now. 

damn2112

damn2112

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 463 posts
  • Joined 17-April 13

As someone who hardly ever received toxic whispers (and the few times that happens I end up laughing about it), YOU are the cause of it. People don't rage because they have fun doing it, people rage because you probably ended up pissing them off with your gameplay, for a reason or another.

So before complaining about the players toxicity, maybe you should review yourself. 

Please just stop. Also I see you are the type of person to justify harassing another person.

Edited by damn2112, 23 February 2017 - 09:36 AM.

76561198070312971.png

Obvious Lesbian

Obvious Lesbian

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3887 posts
  • Joined 28-July 14

im the best

qBJ6qeZ.png?1

Emotional - Burvington

▒▒▒

▒▒▒

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1168 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16
Tbh I don't really get the whole "turn off chat" thing

Can't you just ignore the text you don't want to read?

CookyPuss

CookyPuss

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 764 posts
  • Joined 13-March 15

Tbh I don't really get the whole "turn off chat" thing

Can't you just ignore the text you don't want to read?

No. Im a giant baby.  :tears:

Salvick

Salvick

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1121 posts
  • Joined 23-December 11

I really, really miss playing APB:R so much...  :tears:

Salvick_twitch_banner_1.png

I have spent 29 G1C, which is $0.3625

AlexandraTromp

AlexandraTromp

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6941 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11

I really, really miss playing APB:R so much...  :tears:

You can always go back. :P

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users