Videogames

Videogames

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 164 posts
  • Joined 01-August 13

Hello,

I have been thinking about joining a Criminal clan. I used to have my own Criminal clan back in the days when the game was a bit more active. I currently do not have the time to run my own clan. I'm daily active at the moment.

Here's some information about me.

My name is Kenneth, I'm a 20 year old guy from The Netherlands. I've played APB for more than 5 years now. I'm a R255 Gold Criminal, I've also got a R255 enforcer ofcourse (I barely play on it though). The clan i'd like to join has to be Gold Threat only, no derankers. The clan doesn't have to be 100% competitive, I do not mind if it is 100% competitive though.

If this is not enough information, feel free to contact me on steam or just here in the forums :)

http://steamcommunity.com/id/KENMULK/

See ya'll soon!

:knight:  Videogames | Criminal | Citadel EU |    :knight:

:knight:  Aubury | Enforcer | Citadel EU |    :knight:

They shall come, expecting the obvious, the simple, the artless.
They shall stab at the shadows with confused minds and troubled hearts.
Meanwhile, we shall appear unseen from all directions, and from every one strike a fatal blow.

76561198082165587.png

IDontBanMeBro

IDontBanMeBro

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • Joined 26-August 14

If you are still looking for a clan you should try ours.It is called Xessa and we are 34 members so far with a minimum threat of gold.Ranks often varies from 50 to 255 and we are mostly online after work/university schedules.Some of us are competitive enough and some of us choose to play for the fun of it either way we all hope for the best gameplay we can provide.In missions we like to use teamspeak 3 as much as we can but it is not mandatory and it can be used for playing other games aswell.If you are interested please /w DontBanMeBro or Usq ingame.Have a nice day!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users