• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

Desync

Desync

Initiate

• Members
  • 6 posts
  • Joined 15-January 17

Created my APB account years ago using my old Internet Service Provider's email address. I have recently changed Internet Service Providers so therefor my old email no longer works.

I can't change my email address to my APB account because I can't receive the confirmation email they send me, put in multiple tickets to G1 asking them to contact me using my new E-mail address but they won't.

CrunkGirl

CrunkGirl

Initiate

• Members
  • 23 posts
  • Joined 06-August 13

Why would you use an ISP designated email address... That's just asking for issues.
To be honest they (probably) can't do anything because simply changing your email without any hard proof that you ever owned your old email-
(valid proof pertaining to this would be reciept numbers from any purchases you made on the APB account, and the last 4 digits of any cards you used with the name of the card holder, paypal account reciepts, etc.)- would break their own security policies.

Perhaps contact the old ISP and ask if they possibly have your emails stored anywhere? (Hopefully Hillary didn't Delete Them)

Edited by CrunkGirl, 11 February 2017 - 02:41 PM.

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4531 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

Send a support ticket with a new email and explain in info part that you need/want to change email of account you then will have to provide info they ask for the prove it is yours

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life
Before ya judge think

Kell ✘❥

Kell ✘❥

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 251 posts
  • Joined 27-August 16

You don't

Edited by Kell ✘❥, 12 February 2017 - 04:59 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users