Photo

Valentine's SNR doesn't count as pistol kill in fight club activity.

- - - - -

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

Aeronaut

Aeronaut

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4945 posts
  • Joined 29-March 11
nvm

Edited by Aeronaut, 14 February 2017 - 12:20 PM.

[APBHouse.com] - tips, tricks, guides, news.

[apb reddit]

[the "soon" counter]

Aeronaut

Aeronaut

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4945 posts
  • Joined 29-March 11

A revolver is a repeating handgun that has a revolving cylinder containing multiple chambers and at least one barrel for firing. Revolvers might be regarded as a subset of pistols, or as an equal-ranking subset of handguns, distinct from pistols.

ok, never mind.

[APBHouse.com] - tips, tricks, guides, news.

[apb reddit]

[the "soon" counter]

SKay

SKay

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1192 posts
  • Joined 19-January 14

This is working as intended.

"While the Valentine's event is in effect, Pink weapons will only level the special Valentine's roles. After the event they will revert back to level the associated weapon archetype role."

It's to prevent people from exploiting the event otherwise to gain free progression in more than one role.

Posted Image

Characters : Union - SKay (Crim) OfficerSK (Enforcer) Citadel - SKayCrim (Crim) SKayENF (Enforcer)

If you have a question about APB, it's weapons, cars, mods and LeBoyce, PM me! I am an SPCM!

Posted Image

noob 1v1 me pls ;D

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6816 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

The SNR has never counted towards pistol kills, and the Cherub is no different, so don't expect this to get fixed after valentines day.

APBNew2.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4438 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

The SNR has never counted towards pistol kills, and the Cherub is no different, so don't expect this to get fixed after valentines day.

This if you buy the limit of  secondaries from contact per day you are still able to buy 3 SNR or the flaregun which both dont count for Gunslinger role

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6816 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

This if you buy the limit of  secondaries from contact per day you are still able to buy 3 SNR or the flaregun which both dont count for Gunslinger role

Didn't know the flaregun doesn't count (I'm assuming the FWL doesn't either?) Good to know though.

APBNew2.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4438 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

Didn't know the flaregun doesn't count (I'm assuming the FWL doesn't either?) Good to know though.

Yep flaregun/firework launcher doesn't either 

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users