Photo

[ T E S T ] - TESTING Game-play Montage !

• Please log in to reply
24 replies to this topic

Tutorial

Tutorial

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 08-November 16

Muscle

Muscle

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1258 posts
  • Joined 27-March 12

wrong section...http://forums.gamers.../645-creations/

wish you all the best though

Это был английский форум

1875686.png

Walkman

Walkman

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 16-August 16

wrong section...http://forums.gamers.../645-creations/

wish you all the best though

Posted here so it reaches to more people.

Thank you, appreciate it.

Reply From The Original User : WALKMAN 

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1783 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

Posted here so it reaches to more people.

Thank you, appreciate it.

Thats not how this works.

Also your vid was trash.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit, 08 February 2017 - 03:45 AM.

Walkman

Walkman

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 16-August 16

Thats not how this works.

Also your vid was trash.

of course of course, you are one negative person as we all know and the 3rd dislike only came from you.

but anyways, negativity can be expressed in a better way too other than calling a creativity a "trash".

i never saw you appreciate anyone or any work.

Edited by Walkman, 08 February 2017 - 03:53 AM.

CowFox

CowFox

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • Joined 22-August 15

Awesome work bro, i simply liked it and subscribed your Youtube channel. Wish to see more works like these.

and just ignore people like NotZombieBiscuit or anyone who wants to pull you back or dont appreciate your work.

​you are simply doing fine. keep up the good work.

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1783 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

of course of course, you are one negative person as we all know and the 3rd dislike only came from you.

but anyways, negativity can be expressed in a better way too other than calling a creativity a "trash".

Na I didn't dislike it.

SuperGirl

SuperGirl

Initiate

• Members
  • 1 posts
  • Joined 01-February 17

Cool video Walkman, my favorite part was the spinning and clothing changed edit while on the roof. and also i liked your music. Good bass. yeah i will hit a like and subscribe your channel too. I can already see you got good responses on your Youtube video.

and this video really really really deserve to stay in this forum section.

Well done.

Kitty Yekaterina

Kitty Yekaterina

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts
  • Joined 28-October 13

ignore this official trolling irrelevant sad lonely kid. Only thing he ever did on this forum was/is insulting people. Thats only what these jelaous kids know to do besides spamming their post numbers by posting useless sh*t. Never seen him posting 1 quality remark or contribution to this community and all his posts consists from trashing people. 

Like I said, bored lonely irrelevant child.

Gj for vid, keep up the good work  :cheer:

Being online doesn't mean you're suddenly not responsible for who you are. Embarrassing, threatening, harassing, attacking and insulting - based on gender, race, nationality or simple difference of opinion? ...This shows who you are as a person, sitting behind the monitor. You think nobody will care? Think again.

The age of Cancer is over. The dawn of Justice has come.

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1783 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

Please stop bullying me.

Kitty Yekaterina

Kitty Yekaterina

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts
  • Joined 28-October 13

Please stop bullying me.

So funny when a person who calls other's peoples effort and video work a "trash",  complains about being "bullied". :Ha Ha Ha:  

Go create another alt char so you can spam few more post numbers of your trashtalking "quality" posts sweety  :flower:

Being online doesn't mean you're suddenly not responsible for who you are. Embarrassing, threatening, harassing, attacking and insulting - based on gender, race, nationality or simple difference of opinion? ...This shows who you are as a person, sitting behind the monitor. You think nobody will care? Think again.

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1783 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

Go create another alt char so you can spam few more post numbers of your trashtalking "quality" posts sweety  :flower:

"alt"

YJTSuq5.png

Walkman

Walkman

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 50 posts
  • Joined 16-August 16

So funny when a person who calls other's peoples effort and video work a "trash",  complains about being "bullied". :Ha Ha Ha:  

lol, why are u giving such importance? he is doing all these to draw attention. it's his trap. just leave him...

he has such a negative mentality. he can never appreciate other's good work, no matter how good it is. 

i have seen his comments in other's posts. he is always like that.

Besides, if u really liked the video i'll feel glad.

PogoTheClown

PogoTheClown

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6930 posts
  • Joined 26-November 10
Honestly how many sockpuppets have you made to advertise your FLstudio projects. People hardly forgot when you made a fresh wingman account to compliment your videos before on this board, i honestly don't know how you're that deprived of self-respect that you'll keep doing it even after already getting called out on it.

also
Zombie's a dickhead sometimes but it's kind of on you if you're taking her seriously at all in the first place. Pretty obvious the "stop bullying me" was a joke btw

p90pubstar

p90pubstar

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 628 posts
  • Joined 08-December 09

good vid, didnt listen with sound tho. You almost made me update the game to go play a round or 2 then.............nah

76561197971789181.png

senua

senua

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2227 posts
  • Joined 08-June 15

what you people talking about ???? UTSAV best montage maker 2k17!!!! respec him (her, it, they, them, zey, zir).

Kitty Yekaterina

Kitty Yekaterina

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 709 posts
  • Joined 28-October 13

"alt"

YJTSuq5.png

aww you are first person in f2p online game history who never made 2nd account nor 2nd character (which is automatically alt) . Congratulations  :applause:  :notworthy:

Edited by Kitty Yekaterina, 08 February 2017 - 11:26 AM.

Benny Benassi

Benny Benassi

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 40 posts
  • Joined 25-November 16

i dont want to hurt your feelings but my even my 15 minuts no effort montages dont look this bad. But it looks bad because of the bad gameplay music and bronzes ur killing.

Nevv

Nevv

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 421 posts
  • Joined 10-January 15
I kinda regret giving you that arrest tbh.Thought it was for cinematic purposes, but apparently not. As I've advised, please get your own kills instead of begging.

And yeah, cut the alts

Edited by Noko¥, 08 February 2017 - 11:30 AM.

Jericho - Nokoe (Criminal) // Nevv (Enforcer)

Steam  //  ‎¥outube

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9417 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

:/

kinda meh

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngxm0gXBtA.pngx9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

Sadira

Sadira

Descended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3066 posts
  • Joined 03-May 11

The unnecessary speed up and killing of mostly silvers that weren't really challenging, really makes this not very entertaining to watch.

NMS5SG2.jpg

RTW Veteran/CBT Veteran || Wife of Neonis || Got art to show off? Come to this thread! 
hi im sadira. overwatch trash atm.

:^)

:^)

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3761 posts
  • Joined 07-February 15

0:30

wtf is that gameplay

wtf is this whole vid? could op not stand his own video and just 2x speed the whole thing? 

Edited by :^), 09 February 2017 - 02:18 AM.

Ia8NHrf.png

Roby

Roby

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 48 posts
  • Joined 25-August 11
This wasnt even that bad
I realy did enjoy it watching good job :D

Server:                  Citadel

Enforcer:         Roby & Tixxy

Criminal: Xannny & Monkey7

KNickz

KNickz

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3157 posts
  • Joined 10-February 14

another sadira in the making

Its funny too because they've never quite replaced me. They just keep recycling my work 8)

APB Reloaded, the only game where the US is better than EU at being criminals.

MsRaccooN

MsRaccooN

Initiate

• Members
  • 8 posts
  • Joined 15-September 11

video quality: 0/10

soundtrack: 0/10

0:30 - oh my! is that?

anyway nice try...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users