522 replies to this topic

mxshvdv

mxshvdv

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 17-February 17

Hello,

Please lets keep all post in English, that way we can ensure all members of the community can communicate and share their thoughts.

oh my!, it is topic obout migration from russian server, how did you play on it if you don't know russian?

Чувак, зачем ты тут пальцы гнёшь, знаешь ведь русский, и решается вопрос про сервер для русскоговорящих игроков, лишь бы выпендриться, "европеец".

Word2

Word2

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4043 posts
  • Joined 22-November 13

oh my!, it is topic obout migration from russian server, how did you play on it if you don't know russian?

Чувак, зачем ты тут пальцы гнёшь, знаешь ведь русский, и решается вопрос про сервер для русскоговорящих игроков, лишь бы выпендриться, "европеец".

Even if the server was located in Neverland, you are posting on forums dedicated to english speaking users.

For spamming in cyrillic you can use private message system.

Are ruskids really that dense? Nobody in G1 will bother with translating your posts, and instead of being grateful and trying to go well with other players, you are just making it worse.

Yes, what I say is pretty much backseat moderration (prohibited just like posting in different languages), but apparently anybody responsible for maintaining the forums is not present.

Get your sh*t together, Mod Squat 20!

yv7Wtyf.jpg

Dennis Tahdella  Bridgette  Word2  Jenz Kempington  Tamara Gryazneva

[ APB The Movie: the cast suggestions ] [ Strange requests and 8bit sprites ]

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -5393 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

Thank you to everyone that offered name suggestions! 

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

10 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 10 guests, 0 anonymous users