what do u guys think

Thehidden-Tember

Thehidden-Tember

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8946 posts
  • Joined 25-June 13

Did you just add the luminetri temperature effect to the max?

Making indie games while I wait for the engine upgrade:

http://gamejolt.com/...duel-king/21289

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2002 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

What is with that filter........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................?

suicide

suicide

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 03-January 17

Did you just add the luminetri temperature effect to the max?

dont know what that is

What is with that filter........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................?

whats wrong w it

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6980 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

What did I just watch?

Does anyone else miss the days when someone would occasionally make a thread on these forums that wasn't cringy as hell?

APBNew2.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

suicide

suicide

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 03-January 17

What did I just watch?

Does anyone else miss the days when someone would occasionally make a thread on these forums that wasn't cringy as hell?

bye

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2002 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

bye

Later

Nevv

Nevv

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Joined 10-January 15

Nice first video ;)

yeah the filter is a no for me 

Some syncs were nice tho

Jericho - Nokoe (Criminal) // Nevv (Enforcer)

Steam  //  ‎¥outube

suicide

suicide

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 03-January 17

Nice first video ;)

yeah the filter is a no for me 

Some syncs were nice tho

it's my second apb video

but thank u for actually giving out ur opinion

Nevv

Nevv

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Joined 10-January 15

was the zoomed in perspective intentional btw? Better to see more while zoomed out imo.

the community is famed for toxicity, but one way to mitigate that is to make your videos a bit more original. Part of APB's main selling point is the customization and self-expression, so might as well put that to good use. Good luck!

Steam  //  ‎¥outube

Nevv

Nevv

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Joined 10-January 15

was the zoomed in perspective intentional btw? Better to see more while zoomed out imo.

the community is famed for toxicity, but one way to mitigate that is to make your videos a bit more original. Part of APB's main selling point is the customization and self-expression, so might as well put that to good use. Good luck!

Steam  //  ‎¥outube

suicide

suicide

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 03-January 17

i'm used to playing zoomed in so not intentional.

& i only make these videos cause i enjoy editing & just wanted to knmow what other ppl thought

Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 575 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

Astari :(

If you are still reading forum posts it means you never actually left. There is still a little piece of nostalgia for this game in your heart that will hardly die. Sad thing is that this game probably wont get better, but we can hope. Either way, you are still here, you still care, and we need you.

GTBSG.

suicide

suicide

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 03-January 17

Astari :(

yES

Fur

Fur

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 148 posts
  • Joined 17-August 14

the worst part of the video is that you play zoomed in

Fur/Gay/Qti/Glaceon/Fursona/WoofWoofImADog

I have no idea what I'm doing now.

Enjia

Enjia

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 241 posts
  • Joined 18-November 16

I love the $ E S H $uicide soundcloud music, very nice!

x0sqco.jpg

suicide

suicide

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 33 posts
  • Joined 03-January 17

the worst part of the video is that you play zoomed in

not really relevant 

always played zoomed in & thats what im used to

Annily