NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

nSshSmb.jpg

(Click for video)

Don't watch this video. It is trash. It just shows how bad of a game APB is and you will gain nothing from wasting 4 minutes of your life on the video.

Recorded at 4k/60fps then dropped to 1080/30fps.

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7063 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

Pretty much sums-up APB.

I'm just glad someone else beside me is gay enough to listen to this future bass or whatever the hell you want to call it ('cause who knows electronic genres anyways?)

APBNew2.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

Pretty much sums-up APB.

I'm just glad someone else beside me is gay enough to listen to this future bass or whatever the hell you want to call it ('cause who knows electronic genres anyways?)

I actually don't listen to that kind of music to be honest. Just fits the kind of videos.

Nevv

Nevv

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Joined 10-January 15

Sync got me like

QL8Bnjm.gif

I actually don't listen to that kind of music to be honest. Just fits the kind of videos.

mb

On another note, convenient logo placement

Edited by Noko¥, 04 February 2017 - 11:10 PM.

Jericho - Nokoe (Criminal) // Nevv (Enforcer)

Steam  //  ‎¥outube

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7063 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

gosh darn.

I mean, it could be worse, I could have given a link to what I'm currently listening to.

APBNew2.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants

Nevv

Nevv

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Joined 10-January 15

gosh darn.

I mean, it could be worse, I could have given a link to what I'm currently listening to.

https://soundcloud.com/noko_giri

whoops.

Steam  //  ‎¥outube

thomas69

thomas69

Initiate

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • Joined 20-September 14

cringe

Sadira

Sadira

Descended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3124 posts
  • Joined 03-May 11

how the heck was that flipping at the gas station happening over and over

NMS5SG2.jpg

RTW Veteran/CBT Veteran || Wife of Neonis || Got art to show off? Come to this thread! 
hi im sadira. overwatch trash atm.

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7063 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

Cool stuff.

This is what I was listening to, but it's not really a good mix, I'm just trying to find more nightcore that I like. Don't mind the up-skirt loli image, or do, you know, I guess it's your choice. If you listen to nightcore. . . it's just something you need to get used to.

.-.

APBNew2.jpg

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

how the heck was that flipping at the gas station happening over and over

We moved a dumpster on the spawn.

Kell ✘❥

Kell ✘❥

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 224 posts
  • Joined 27-August 16

clickbait.. I was promised comic p0rn

Edited by Kell ✘❥, 05 February 2017 - 02:00 AM.

Nevv

Nevv

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Joined 10-January 15

Cool stuff.

This is what I was listening to, but it's not really a good mix, I'm just trying to find more nightcore that I like. Don't mind the up-skirt loli image, or do, you know, I guess it's your choice. If you listen to nightcore. . . it's just something you need to get used to.

.-.

I hear ya, its kind of the same with [UK] Hardcore and Future Bass tracks in general. Or any artists coming from Japan for that matter.

Steam  //  ‎¥outube

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

I hear ya, its kind of the same with [UK] Hardcore and Future Bass tracks in general. Or any artists coming from Japan for that matter.

Some serious weeb music goin on in this thread.

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9553 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

good shit as usual for me

tho i am slightly concerned how you deal with apb ui in 4k

i saw it on my sub feed after i came from being hospitalized yesterday, wish i could play apb like that

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

good shit as usual for me

tho i am slightly concerned how you deal with apb ui in 4k

i saw it on my sub feed after i came from being hospitalized yesterday, wish i could play apb like that

I can cover like any UI element with my thumb tip. tis small super duper small. It is honestly a drawback playing with my UI so small, but it gets better vids so.

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9553 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

I can cover like any UI element with my thumb tip. tis small super duper small. It is honestly a drawback playing with my UI so small, but it gets better vids so.

yeah

on the plus side, so is district chat 

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

yeah

on the plus side, so is district chat 

Na cause i gotta be a social fiend and constantly read d chat. Distracts me trying to focus on that super tiny box.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit, 08 February 2017 - 05:41 AM.

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9553 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

Na cause i gotta be a social fiend and constantly read d chat. Distracts me trying to focus on that super tiny box.

you monster!!!!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users