4 replies to this topic

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4435 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15
  • Made new character on Enforcer , went to mailbox and event weapons not sent to that toon even after restart of game ,
  • Deleted that character made another to see if was one time thing and was not this time made new crim character and same restult even after restart of game event weapons failed to be sent 

Not sure if this is due to way input of mailbox is when making new character on OTW or bug where new characters do not get the event weapons to participate better to make sure n all unless the broken message on both is the starter ones ?

mbFvWK7.png

d8DMe7j.png

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life

Androvald

Androvald

APB:R - Programmer

• Reloaded Administrators
  • 1275 posts
  • Joined 04-October 11

Did you check all 11 pages? All of the items (including the valentines ones, and OTW items) are sent at the same time and can be arranged in any order.

Handy Links: Support - Blog - Twitter - Facebook - Admin Tracker*
Do not send me unsolicited support PMs. Thanks.
* Admin tracker maintained by community member. No official admin tracker available.

Kevkof1994

Kevkof1994

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Joined 12-March 13
The items are on the last couple pages (53, 54, 55) for new characters.

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4435 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

The items are on the last couple pages (53, 54, 55) for new characters.

Ah I thought they would of been on first page as is newest thing sent and current event as that would make more sense to a new player or such joining game wanting to do event no idea where weapons are( on live that is) , know last character made on live server it listed the mail from older to newest stuff obtained account bound and such

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life

Kevkof1994

Kevkof1994

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 531 posts
  • Joined 12-March 13
upon character creation everything is sent to you from newest to oldest, and when you get new items they are just sent, so they will just appear on the first page

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users