• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

Thankyer

Thankyer

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 25-October 15

I've got a maxed enf and a 100 crim and ive been playing on the same system for a long time now with no problems, now all of a sudden a couple days ago i started getting error reports as im trying to load the game. I've uninstalled it, re-downloaded it, and im still having the same problem. Can anyone please help?

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4435 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

specify the error

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life

Thankyer

Thankyer

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 25-October 15

I click start on the launcher and then wait for the last loading screen to get to the login. Well, whenever I'm on that last loading screen, the game just started automatically crashing and hasnt stopped since. It stops around the same time every time

ROIBOOSH

ROIBOOSH

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 25-July 16

I have same problem :( General Protection Fault. I've tried to uninstall APB, tried to download it from G1 site, steam. I've tried to play with Win7 x64, Win 8.1, Win10. I have crashes everywhere. I've written to support, they said that I should install all latest drivers for my Windows but it didnt help me. 

ROIBOOSH

ROIBOOSH

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 25-July 16

Reference: 2017-02-09_03.27.51.913_Client_crash

ROIBOOSH

ROIBOOSH

Initiate

• Members
  • 9 posts
  • Joined 25-July 16

Anyone can help us?

Swibbex

Swibbex

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 440 posts
  • Joined 30-July 13

Recently got the same problem after they added the anarchy event, I've contacted support and right now I'm waiting for an answer.

icon_assaultrifle_ntec_stock.pngicon_smg_oca-whisper.pngicon_rifle_obir.pngicon_rifle_oscar.pngicon_shotgun_csg.pngicon_pistol_rfp9.pngicon_pistol_fbw.png

KfYS5S6.pngSwibbiz FzGk77G.pngSwibbex Y1jvpjY.pngIoser  4XslxaH.pngBIush

Citadel              Citadel               Citadel           Jericho

Thankyer

Thankyer

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 25-October 15

I'm playing on a 64-Bit system and ironically it started right at about the same time the Anarchy update was released. I cant make it passed the loading screen, i've tried uninstalling on steam and g1, installing on both, and i've had absolutely no luck. If anyone has any kind of answers it would be great, i love this game and I would like to continue playing

Thankyer

Thankyer

Initiate

• Members
  • 7 posts
  • Joined 25-October 15

Bump

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users