Kempington

Kempington

Gentleman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2067 posts
  • Joined 29-January 11

Hello all,

Sorry for putting this in a separate thread, but I would like to understand something here which I cannot get my head around.

What was the goal of releasing the anarchy event now?

I am fully aware of the two major projects you are working on, which is waiting for approval of the build you have sent to SONY for the PS4 version, as well as trying to deal with the innova merge (of which, next week is your deadline, since that's when innova closes down for good), but something's been bothering me.

As you're well aware, the demand for the PC engine upgrade has been incredibly high for years now and now that we are verging on the release date closer and closer, you decided to go ahead and try to get the anarchy districts spinning up.

Why was this prioritised over continuing efforts and work on the PC EU? That's what doesn't make any sense to me.

Not only did the anarchy event builds cause more problems for you to solve like no other (to which, there are still some lingering issues in the game that have not been resolved as of that patch), there was also a complete failure to utilize OTW for build verification and patch quality assurance (which is mentioned in the small OTW complaint thread, which I won't go into here).

To sum up, I have two questions:

What was the goal/purpose of releasing the anarchy event now?

Why was the PC Engine upgrade supposedly put behind the anarchy district project in this regard?

Doesn't really make any sense, considering that's what pretty much everyone on this forum is waiting for...

Please no snarky comments on how G1 operates here. I am not the shining example of this, I know, but I would like to keep this thread civilised.

Edited by Kempington, 28 January 2017 - 10:14 AM.

VWY0zFT.png3kCG8kd.jpg

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4519 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

My guess due to the Trump mask being released at same time was due to this >> American Politics bs

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life
Before ya judge think

Sapphire

Sapphire

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1108 posts
  • Joined 10-January 14

Didn't Tiggs mention at one point it was put on hold while Sony approves the PS4 version ? If I'm right, I guess they're just trying things, or keeping us entertained :3

QjSCrfb.png   POUIC

FX-6300 @4.6 GHz // Radeon R9 290 stock @1050 MHz // HyperX Fury DDR3 8GB @2190 MHz

"It's got a soul."   VEGA

SantaBox

SantaBox

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 34 posts
  • Joined 25-February 12

Didn't Tiggs mention at one point it was put on hold while Sony approves the PS4 version ? If I'm right, I guess they're just trying things, or keeping us entertained :3

^This.

The release of the PC Engine Upgrade is completely out of their control until it is approved and released on PS4 due to the contract that was made with Deep Silver, if I recall correctly.

Joker NA East/Onion NA/Jericho NA

icon_explosive_aaped_gold.pngicon_sniperrifle_psr_muzzlebrake_gold.pn7a98f20918d34a57ab28091f68c91725.png32ff6bb6c3644f21b00984987732e300.pngicon_assaultrifle_ntec-7_gold.pngicon_assaultrifle_vas-r2_base_gold.pngdd9ca903f2d3480b852e224aebb0b101.pnga289529ab5b749d584e88bd0f2b549b1.pngicon_rifle_oscar.pngc405d72d0bcf43af9e7a0810470fc537.pngbfaa8bfeaeae4d14815042e136b6bfdf.pngicon_rifle_sacr_scope_gold.pngicon_rifle_sacr_gold.pngicon_smg_pdw57_scoped_gold.pngicon_smg_tommygun_gold.pngicon_smg_cap40_compact_gold.pngicon_smg_aces_gold.pnga08835e4036b4140bf75a97c5cafb48d.pngicon_shotgun_jg_stockdown.png555b8c068e9c403d822b8ff1f0cb72b9.pngicon_pistol_nano_gold.pngicon_pistol_nano_sd_gold.png960d3f1b0e744ec38013cae9c8f3304a.pngddef8bf6557c4c009043a0ae119b9c06.pngicon_pistol_colbyclassic.png

P4ulyEU

P4ulyEU

Initiate

• Members
  • 13 posts
  • Joined 24-October 13

The Anarchy event might be there to entertain us.. but personally it just makes me mad to get rekt by nano's  while I try to escape with my basic pistol :/ 

Anyway, I'll just stay in the other districts and hope another event is coming soon :D

MuchNoise

MuchNoise

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 93 posts
  • Joined 09-December 14

The Anarchy event might be there to entertain us.. but personally it just makes me mad to get rekt by nano's  while I try to escape with my basic pistol :/ 

Anyway, I'll just stay in the other districts and hope another event is coming soon :D

FBW is better than NANO tho..

Master Scrublord

icon_explosive_aaped_gold.pngicon_pistol_nano_sd_gold.png

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users