Poperon

Poperon

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1368 posts
  • Joined 27-August 11

You, again, missed the point.
It's not about what other things they did, it's about what they did HERE. They obviously invested time into this mask that could have been well spent at other places, so there's that.

Maybe it's the other way around: you're the one not getting the real point.

Yeah, they spent time on their game, doing an item. What should they do meanwhile, to pleasure you? Save the world? Get the cure for HIV? The question here would be: "What do you think they should have spent the time on?".

Really... they would spend time doing what? Designing a new gun or district to release on a broken engine? Yeah, that sure gonna happen, because designing a simple item that might not take that long (assumption), is the same of designing a new district or whatever from ground zero.

But as i can see, we can only agree to disagree. Farewell.

Edited by Poperon, 24 January 2017 - 06:41 PM.

★★★★★ Proud Enforcer Brazilian Player ★★★★★

oq4j0eq.png

Brasileiros: Tutorial sobre como migrar sua Conta Hoplon!

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3773 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

You, again, missed the point.
It's not about what other things they did, it's about what they did HERE. They obviously invested time into this mask that could have been well spent at other places, so there's that.

But like, what the hell else would the artists be doing?  If they are getting paid they're not just gonna sit there with their thumb up their @$$ waiting for the engine upgrade like we are.  Their job is probably done as far as the EU goes so they made this as a little funny thing for the inauguration.  Same goes for the tin foil hat.

Gro

Gro

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1026 posts
  • Joined 15-October 11

Better than nothing I'd say.

Hatsumiku

Hatsumiku

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5673 posts
  • Joined 10-February 11

wait till teh protesters will burn ur servers...  :troll_face:

Posted Image
APB Official Contests: "Won by a 1st grader, Judged by a 1st Grader (old team)"
http://www.twitch.tv/moemoekyunh
IGN: Hatsumiku (Joker) HATSUMIKUxEU (Obeya)

Hollowchick

Hollowchick

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1039 posts
  • Joined 14-August 14

But like, what the hell else would the artists be doing?  If they are getting paid they're not just gonna sit there with their thumb up their @$$ waiting for the engine upgrade like we are.  Their job is probably done as far as the EU goes so they made this as a little funny thing for the inauguration.  Same goes for the tin foil hat.

Artists can always do something. Artists could also fix bugs and problems reported with some of the designs in the game which is also part of their job.
And a tinfoil hat is a lot more simple than handmasking the entire face of a person. The tinfoil hat was at least used fairly frequently by the community, this one is just going to fall under the table so damn fast you won't believe it.

Maybe it's the other way around: you're the one not getting the real point.

Yeah, they spent time on their game, doing an item. What should they do meanwhile, to pleasure you? Save the world? Get the cure for HIV? The question here would be: "What do you think they should have spent the time on?".

Really... they would spend time doing what? Designing a new gun or district to release on a broken engine? Yeah, that sure gonna happen, because designing a simple item that might not take that long (assumption), is the same of designing a new district or whatever from ground zero.

But as i can see, we can only agree to disagree. Farewell.

Who the gosh darn said something about new districts? I don't think you are quite aware of the jobs an artist in this game actually has, and hint hint, it doesn't have anything to do with designing districts as that is done by level-designers. ;) 

But yes, let's agree to disagree before this gets out of hand.

APB community be like:

I know what fairfight exactly does i was just trying to make it look like sh*t cause i dont like it

And here I am wondering why "post-truth" became the word of the year 2016.

Arska99

Arska99

Initiate

• Members
  • 3 posts
  • Joined 18-January 14

lul

76561198036235656.png

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members