44 replies to this topic

-ks-

-ks-

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 332 posts
  • Joined 20-May 11

So division was a waste of $25. I finished the career and did a few hours in dark zone. Its boring and crap. No balance or anything. Its all about gear. I also couldnt find people to roll with. All clans want you to have mic as if this is a frikkin skilled based pvp. So I got bored and left.

atm Im playing ECO, didnt spend a dime on it and the game is decent so far. If you are on a server with lots of people it will have mad latency. So Im on a server with a few people and its been running gr8. 

After I get tired of ECO Ima play Watch Dogs. I just hope its patched up enough to run smooth on pc. Thats also the reason I didnt bother with Mafia, heard it ran like shat on pc.

Rip killerskull and -killerskull- (Cumulative post count of 10k plus (not that it matters))

Gneffer

Gneffer

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 284 posts
  • Joined 30-April 15

CS:GO player, got more than 5K+ hours ingame, i've got no lif

I don't know how to forum                        icon_shotgun_csg_gold.pngicon_pistol_act44_gm_gold.pngcriminal_gold_200.png   icon_sniperrifle_hvr243_gold.png75ez1Gw.png                                   Obeya | Gneffer996ad6a2ebf1.png

AnimePL

AnimePL

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 89 posts
  • Joined 29-May 15
Diablo 2 Lord of destruction XD I'm back to this game :)

Edited by AnimePL, 14 February 2017 - 09:04 AM.

Cormacnoah

Cormacnoah

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 180 posts
  • Joined 18-February 15

Warframe, Rocket League, GTA Online, Kerbal Space Program, Machinecraft, Rainbow Six Siege and Star Citizen.

book-burning-20100607-072935.jpg

Skjaeg_Cunt

Skjaeg_Cunt

Initiate

• Members
  • 5 posts
  • Joined 08-February 17

assasins creed black flag, the forest, gta v, csgo. are the ones i currently have going on

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users