10 replies to this topic

Shini

Shini

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3900 posts
  • Joined 14-November 10

When you jump out of a car while its still moving and it pushes you, it desyncs you. To other players you're skidding and teleporting

Been here since 2015 - https://youtu.be/i1vxLCoPE88?t=51s

Fix it, it's embarrassing, 100% reproduction rate. Get it together Reloaded Productions.

Edited by Shini, 15 January 2017 - 07:06 AM.

DOsaP8z.png?1
Patriot | Obeya | Joker
gU5R8sY.pnguAHmOP2.pngJHRWB5q.png

proxie

proxie

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2872 posts
  • Joined 13-February 11

Dunno man, i think its working fine...

Criminal: Amie
EU2 - Patriot

Enforcer: Yatai
EU1 - Obeya

Porkupimp

Porkupimp

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 92 posts
  • Joined 21-June 15

I've seen a few posts like this. I can't confirm it still existing, but if it does It might only be fixed after the EU  :badcomputer:

The server knows the player's location, the client displays it incorrectly. From Shini's video it looks like it was failing to keep up with the server, possibly due to an animation issue offsetting the player's visible location, but smoothing a kind of location transition to catch up with it. Maybe the 1-frame thread lag causes this?

EDIT: If you can hit them in their "incorrect" position then the server is at fault for the incorrect location, despite being pushed by the car, being illogical... Nonetheless it might be something very odd server-side.

Edited by P0rkup1mP, 15 January 2017 - 11:39 AM.

Life is the sum of your perceptions. Perceptions are representations of, but are not correctly reality.

Life is not reality.

Your existence, however, is part of it.

MrHappyPenguin

MrHappyPenguin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1432 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

Your character's position gets linked to the vehicle's door. Using muffler or brick you can glitch yourself a good 100M away.

Jericho : ELDrillPresso | MrFappyPenguin | MrsHappyPenguin | RickRitalin                              CPU: Xeon X5690 4.75GHz; RAM: 24GB DDR3-1900 9-9-9-24; GPU: GTX 970
AbbyAdderall | Bubblenut | MasticationMan | MrHappyPenguin | Diverted                         SSDs: V300 120GB (OS), MX200 500GB (Games); Sound: Sennheiser HD598

Innova : somethingchewy | somethingcrispy   Citadel : DCarp | DCarpel                              Mouse: Logitech G400; Keyboard: IBM Model M; MIC: AudioTechnica AT2020

Shini

Shini

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3900 posts
  • Joined 14-November 10

Anyone from QA logged this one yet? Is this going to carry over with the engine update?

Edited by Shini, 20 January 2017 - 05:43 AM.

DOsaP8z.png?1
Patriot | Obeya | Joker

MrHappyPenguin

MrHappyPenguin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1432 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

Anyone from QA logged this one yet? Is this going to carry over with the engine update?

There is no QA. They were all in the UK team, who they laid off and then proceeded to charge the playerbase to do the same testing.

Edited by MrHappyPenguin, 20 January 2017 - 02:33 PM.

Jericho : ELDrillPresso | MrFappyPenguin | MrsHappyPenguin | RickRitalin                              CPU: Xeon X5690 4.75GHz; RAM: 24GB DDR3-1900 9-9-9-24; GPU: GTX 970
AbbyAdderall | Bubblenut | MasticationMan | MrHappyPenguin | Diverted                         SSDs: V300 120GB (OS), MX200 500GB (Games); Sound: Sennheiser HD598

Innova : somethingchewy | somethingcrispy   Citadel : DCarp | DCarpel                              Mouse: Logitech G400; Keyboard: IBM Model M; MIC: AudioTechnica AT2020

jile

jile

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 28 posts
  • Joined 04-June 14

There is no QA. They were all in the UK team, who they laid off and then proceeded to charge the playerbase to do the same testing.

Post references or stop spreading rumors. You aren't helping anyone.

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4535 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

It happens on the PS4 version as well seen it few times so that answers that

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life
Before ya judge think

Shini

Shini

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3900 posts
  • Joined 14-November 10

It happens on the PS4 version as well seen it few times so that answers that

haHAA

DOsaP8z.png?1
Patriot | Obeya | Joker

Kiida

Kiida

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3306 posts
  • Joined 23-April 13

I don't see what the problem is, you're just bad. :|||||||

☯ノんԾア乇

☯ノんԾア乇

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1836 posts
  • Joined 30-May 12

I mean i tho it was obvious back when i started a discussion about it and it got somehow moved into Bug Reports..

http://forums.gamers...pening-in-apbr/

Answered by #45 icon_share.png

Edited by ☯ノんԾア乇, 23 May 2017 - 09:40 PM.

. . .

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users