17 replies to this topic

Vipertechs

Vipertechs

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2472 posts
  • Joined 23-June 12

So if a cheater is hit with a ban hammer and his account is frozen, is he still a cheater?

Schroedinger's Fairfight can be disproved by the sheer numbers of cheating rerolls; cheaters are still cheaters even after they have been banhammered.

Discuss this or not - this is merely an observation as a satirical twist on the thread Tiggs just closed after putting down another miscreant.

ScottDaniels

ScottDaniels

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1269 posts
  • Joined 22-December 11

If a cheater only cheated when they had no internet, did they ever cheat?

Posted Image

Vipertechs

Vipertechs

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2472 posts
  • Joined 23-June 12

If a cheater only cheated when they had no internet, did they ever cheat?

If the cheater is a cheater, they are a cheater whether they have internet or not....

If a cheater is banhammered, but doesn't whine on the forums proclaiming their absolute innocence, were they ever banhammered?

After all, it wasn't them - "It was my brother, or my cat..... or not even MY cat.... because after all MY cat would never do such a dastardly thing - it must have been Schroedinger's cat, that malevolent little conniving beastie, hiding away in his box while he subscribes to a cheat host using MY machine and MY internet connection!".....

Edited by Vipertechs, 10 January 2017 - 03:43 PM.

✖️AyeVilkas

✖️AyeVilkas

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Joined 02-April 15
G1 seems to be paranoid over FF atm , false flagging and not acc ridding of the active speed demons.
The people who get hurt are the ones who invested time and money into this game and got false flags.

Now, having said that, there are people out there who'd support this game financially and still would consider hacking.

Like, fair enough if you said, if you don't hack you don't have anything to worry about.
But I do, sometimes I have good days, and then I get paranoid incase I'll get flagged. The thought of getting my account banned scares me absolutely mommyless.

Earl Grey tea + Social District

????

????

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts
  • Joined 20-December 16

"if you don't hack you don't have anything to worry about"

total bs. 

thread should be closed

Edited by ????, 10 January 2017 - 04:27 PM.

UubeNubeh DaWog

UubeNubeh DaWog

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1882 posts
  • Joined 19-August 12

G1 seems to be paranoid over FF atm , false flagging and not acc ridding of the active speed demons.

"The thought of getting my account banned scares me absolutely mommyless."

"if you don't hack you don't have anything to worry about"
total bs.

I think you have the wrong idea about who is really paranoid in this game.

APB is a character in its own right. It has a style and attitude that you haven't been seen to play in to in years. This kind of just proves that APB has lost its original vision and that G1 is no longer sticking with what is 'APB'. What minimal hope I have for this game anymore just got further crushed. You have stomped on the game's lore and ceased to even care for it any more. APB, from head to toe, is not feeling like APB anymore.

✖️AyeVilkas

✖️AyeVilkas

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Joined 02-April 15
Yeah. I'm also 100% paranoid too, you wouldn't be ?
If you seen how many people are getting accused of cheating falsely.

Then again, probably some of them are also playing the "innocent" card too, which is just hilarious, but at the moment it's simply a big mess.

Infinito

Infinito

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1082 posts
  • Joined 23-February 12

Most of them are also playing the "innocent" card too, which is just hilarious.

Fixed!

DwGBVYM.jpg

✖️AyeVilkas

✖️AyeVilkas

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Joined 02-April 15
._. Really ? Most ?

I've hoped that the community wouldn't be that scummy.

Nessie

Nessie

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2138 posts
  • Joined 04-September 13

What does cheating mean? Gain unfair advantage? Use external tools to aid yourself? Play unsportsmanlike ruining other player's experience?

Give me a Cookie <3

Infinito

Infinito

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1082 posts
  • Joined 23-February 12

For most people cheating is using 3rd party tools to gain unfair advantages. Aimbot/Trigger/Wallhack etc.

DwGBVYM.jpg

Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 603 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

For most people cheating is using 3rd party tools to gain unfair advantages. Aimbot/Trigger/Wallhack etc.

Thats kinda shallow for an description. To gain unfair advantages while playing matches? Then TS3 can be considered as an unfair advantage too.

And if its not only for matches, then you can consider overlays for symbol making cheat aswell.

If you are still reading forum posts it means you never actually left. There is still a little piece of nostalgia for this game in your heart that will hardly die. Sad thing is that this game probably wont get better, but we can hope. Either way, you are still here, you still care, and we need you.

The Peanut

The Peanut

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2835 posts
  • Joined 02-August 11

Cheating is cheating there is no blurry distinction. It should be quite obvious what falls under it and what doesn't.

No need to act foolish.

Edited by The Peanut, 11 January 2017 - 04:29 AM.

R.I.P. 14.10.2015 The Death of the 'God of Death'. G1, you destroyed it's Soul!

Citadel: Nanmin >< | Shinto ><

Infinito

Infinito

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1082 posts
  • Joined 23-February 12

Thats kinda shallow for an description. To gain unfair advantages while playing matches? Then TS3 can be considered as an unfair advantage too.

And if its not only for matches, then you can consider overlays for symbol making cheat aswell.

Like I said:

For most people

DwGBVYM.jpg

AlexandraTromp

AlexandraTromp

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6988 posts
  • Joined 28-April 11

._. Really ? Most ?

I've hoped that the community wouldn't be that scummy.

Wouldn't be the first time people got banned and acted all innocent to their internet buddies to the point that those buds defend them through thick and thin making a fool out of themselves for their sake...

The road to Hell is paved with good intentions.

Sayoree

Sayoree

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 114 posts
  • Joined 26-June 14

Please refrain yourself from trying to be smartass, your very few living brain cells might die in a struggle.

❌❌❌

❌❌❌

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1287 posts
  • Joined 28-September 16

the last we heard from tiggs about the pb unbans was that there were less than a dozen who had to be rebanned

i'd like to know what that statistic is now that we've gone from 1 year of unbans to 4 years

did the ratio stay the same? did it rise exponentially? did it decrease?

▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒BXNNXD▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒

✖️AyeVilkas

✖️AyeVilkas

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 119 posts
  • Joined 02-April 15

the last we heard from tiggs about the pb unbans was that there were less than a dozen who had to be rebanned

i'd like to know what that statistic is now that we've gone from 1 year of unbans to 4 years

did the ratio stay the same? did it rise exponentially? did it decrease?

Wish that we had more than one person from the otherside that would respond actively when the community asks as a group.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users