A Jericho giveaway!

-ks-

-ks-

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts
  • Joined 20-May 11
Wow I was close to there a week ago. In Canada now, in ahiity cold weather.

Rip killerskull and -killerskull- (Cumulative post count of 10k plus (not that it matters))

IROCkiller

IROCkiller

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1358 posts
  • Joined 04-June 13

Wow I was close to there a week ago. In Canada now, in ahiity cold weather.

Aw, you should have stayed and watched the auction. Maybe bought a car? :D

I'm in Wisconsin so I'm feeling that cold too.

6ukl6c2.png

IROCkiller(255)  Onion Jericho Server  I Stream Sometimes

A Jericho giveaway!

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3815 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

Any chance of them having the rear half of a 73/74 Nova?

Edited by BrandonBranderson, 09 January 2017 - 09:04 AM.

IROCkiller

IROCkiller

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1358 posts
  • Joined 04-June 13

Any chance of them having the rear half of a 73/74 Nova?

They probably do. How is your project coming along?

6ukl6c2.png

A Jericho giveaway!

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3815 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

They probably do. How is your project coming along?

Hasn't moved since last time lol.  Its a PITA for us to plow snow around, that's for sure.  My brother's shop has just been packed lately and we haven't been able to fit it in.  Plus we found out the rear half is in worse condition than we initially thought.  I know someone in town that has one that is in pretty decent shape and is only missing the front clip, and that's the only part of mine that's good, but he wants too much for it.  Gonna try to talk him down a little before buying it.  Funny thing is, his is the same color as mine originally was before one of the previous owners painted it maroon.  Its a weird metallic olive green color.

IROCkiller

IROCkiller

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1358 posts
  • Joined 04-June 13

Hasn't moved since last time lol.  Its a PITA for us to plow snow around, that's for sure.  My brother's shop has just been packed lately and we haven't been able to fit it in.  Plus we found out the rear half is in worse condition than we initially thought.  I know someone in town that has one that is in pretty decent shape and is only missing the front clip, and that's the only part of mine that's good, but he wants too much for it.  Gonna try to talk him down a little before buying it.  Funny thing is, his is the same color as mine originally was before one of the previous owners painted it maroon.  Its a weird metallic olive green color.

Ah, you ever find out why it was leaning to the passenger side? If you can get that other Nova bought for a good price which car would you fix?

6ukl6c2.png

A Jericho giveaway!

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3815 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

Ah, you ever find out why it was leaning to the passenger side? If you can get that other Nova bought for a good price which car would you fix?

Yup, the axle was misaligned plus the suspension on the passenger side is rusted to hell so it was sagging.  Whenever I can get the new one I'd end up fixing that instead, and just use the front fenders and hood from mine.  I have pretty much everything I need to make mine look decent,  but with the condition of the underside and frame, it just wouldn't be worth it.  The bumpers I have are so rusted out I think I'm just gonna build some new ones for it.  The mounts are simple enough.  Also ditching the original plan of making my Vegas.  Way too much work into the paint and all that junk, so instead I'm still going with side pipes (My brother's friends own a junkyard and he said there's some old Peterbilt trucks we could take the stacks from), possibly still going with the 'Cuda grill (depends on how it turns out, if its bad I'll just put some expanded steel mesh there or something), and most likely painting it flat black.  Still gonna look ratty, just not as ratty as my in-game car :P

Edited by BrandonBranderson, 11 January 2017 - 08:20 AM.

IROCkiller

IROCkiller

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1358 posts
  • Joined 04-June 13

Yup, the axle was misaligned plus the suspension on the passenger side is rusted to hell so it was sagging.  Whenever I can get the new one I'd end up fixing that instead, and just use the front fenders and hood from mine.  I have pretty much everything I need to make mine look decent,  but with the condition of the underside and frame, it just wouldn't be worth it.  The bumpers I have are so rusted out I think I'm just gonna build some new ones for it.  The mounts are simple enough.  Also ditching the original plan of making my Vegas.  Way too much work into the paint and all that junk, so instead I'm still going with side pipes (My brother's friends own a junkyard and he said there's some old Peterbilt trucks we could take the stacks from), possibly still going with the 'Cuda grill (depends on how it turns out, if its bad I'll just put some expanded steel mesh there or something), and most likely painting it flat black.  Still gonna look ratty, just not as ratty as my in-game car :P

Oh, cool. Going for the General Mayhem style?

1968-Dodge-Charger-General-Mayhem-front-

6ukl6c2.png

A Jericho giveaway!

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3815 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

Oh, cool. Going for the General Mayhem style?

Yeah actually, General Mayhem is a really good example of what I wanted to do.  That was from the first episode of Roadkill that I've seen, really love the look of it.  I'm considering doing something with the hood now that you bring that up...  The basic factory hood looks pretty boring.

Edited by BrandonBranderson, 13 January 2017 - 08:13 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users