w5DQFQZ.jpgwfYrxiM.jpg

Genobee

Genobee

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5302 posts
  • Joined 20-April 11

There is nothing to test at the moment. Might as well go play on the normal server.

New to APB:R? Take a look at this part of the forum || Find a bug? Report it here!

Looking for something to play until the EU get released?                                                                  フリルネックトカゲ

Mission Rewards Refinement - F2P Guns as Rewards | Improve Communication

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4497 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

There is nothing to test at the moment. Might as well go play on the normal server.

This exactly it is same as live server so would be same results

Is something I'm trying to reproduce on live server atm tho odd bug had happen 2x now wanting to get vid of it where my Mounties was equipped according to top right pic could not change to my primary but was holding it(HVR) and the HVR shot like a machine gun lulz

Edited by SixxstagesofMajik, 07 January 2017 - 04:37 PM.

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life
Before ya judge think

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4497 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

This exactly it is same as live server so would be same results

Is something I'm trying to reproduce on live server atm tho odd bug had happen 2x now wanting to get vid of it where my Mounties was equipped according to top right pic could not change to my primary but was holding it(HVR) and the HVR shot like a machine gun lulz

Noticed someone uploaded a vid of it diff weapons and time from before so is randomish 

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life
Before ya judge think

okee

okee

Initiate

• Members
  • 16 posts
  • Joined 25-January 12

Hey ;)

MrHappyPenguin

MrHappyPenguin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1398 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

I would play in it, but being forced make a purchase to do what other producers pay people to do is really discouraging.

Jericho : ELDrillPresso | MrFappyPenguin | MrsHappyPenguin | RickRitalin                              CPU: Xeon X5690 4.75GHz; RAM: 24GB DDR3-1900 9-9-9-24; GPU: GTX 970
AbbyAdderall | Bubblenut | MasticationMan | MrHappyPenguin | Diverted                         SSDs: V300 120GB (OS), MX200 500GB (Games); Sound: Sennheiser HD598

Innova : somethingchewy | somethingcrispy   Citadel : DCarp | DCarpel                              Mouse: Logitech G400; Keyboard: IBM Model M; MIC: AudioTechnica AT2020

BrandonBranderson

BrandonBranderson

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3773 posts
  • Joined 13-July 13

I would play in it, but being forced make a purchase to do what other producers pay people to do is really discouraging.

Better than it being overrun with cheaters.

Edited by BrandonBranderson, 20 January 2017 - 09:12 AM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users