8 replies to this topic

Nevv

Nevv

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Joined 10-January 15

Would it be possible for players to have access to freecam on the OTW servers now?

Looking back at a few forum posts that addressed this topic, there was an issue with only a select number of people having access to this feature (limited to specific SPCT members). However, now that OTW is accessible to practically everyone, could we have this allowed for all testers? 

Cheers.

Jericho - Nokoe (Criminal) // Nevv (Enforcer)

Steam  //  ‎¥outube

Playluxe

Playluxe

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 105 posts
  • Joined 15-December 12

Still dreaming of a video editor in APB like in GTA V...

qngcnpem.png

pizda)))))

pizda)))))

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 280 posts
  • Joined 21-December 15

Sometimes posts like this me make me giggle like a little girl, expecting something new in this game, :`)

MonteJr

MonteJr

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5063 posts
  • Joined 29-March 11
Not likely, as they want to ensure the otw is as vanilla as possible. Since what we used to mimic a freecam isn't neccessary to testing, it will likely be restricted to devs
Aimbotter: "Which hack do you use? Your's is better than mine"

Stranger: "Monte giving away nanos in Social!"
Me: "I am?"
Stranger: "Oh S---!"

Nevv

Nevv

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 448 posts
  • Joined 10-January 15

I can understand the priority of testing on the OTW server, but adding a separate place where these kinds of functions can be experimented with would only add utility for the test server imo and possibly draw more of a population on it (if that's even an objective).

Edited by Noko¥, 04 January 2017 - 11:32 PM.

Jericho - Nokoe (Criminal) // Nevv (Enforcer)

Steam  //  ‎¥outube

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4497 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

Is reasons why it is not allowed tho as well why not usable was buggy if recall the ingame recorder

Did find this tho is intresting A  B

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life
Before ya judge think

ZKP

ZKP

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 90 posts
  • Joined 10-May 15

Ah the old days when you could change your config settings. I remember doing that for A & B when I first started making screenshots. Pretty sure it's bannable nowadays. You had to go into your account settings and change a certain camera view scale to "-1.000000". I won't say where, but it's actually pretty easy once you find it.

tApJpyS.png

w a r f a r e | a c t i v i t i e s | s p e c i a l i s t | p r o t e c t i o n i n c

IZackI | Jericho NA Division

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4497 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

Ah the old days when you could change your config settings. I remember doing that for A & B when I first started making screenshots. Pretty sure it's bannable nowadays. You had to go into your account settings and change a certain camera view scale to "-1.000000". I won't say where, but it's actually pretty easy once you find it.

More than likely is or is unexplotiable like other things

Is other way of doing a world view but can take long long time to work out  and that is doing a render like this > http://puu.sh/oeQe4.jpg

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life
Before ya judge think

X23-Silentmeat

X23-Silentmeat

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1538 posts
  • Joined 20-December 11

Far as i'm aware there was only ever one person who had access to such tools, and he was actually on a commission to make videos for them, you could probably guess who. But that being said, no, they don't seem to be looking for someone to make videos for them so they won't give anyone access to use the tools considering they won't care for personal use and it would require them giving someone a dev account with all the proper commands.

76561198018021499.png

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users