97 replies to this topic

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1155 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

If you're a real master of .gifs you'd try your best to find some relevant to this thread. I'd be terribly disappointed if you'd be unable to do that.

Feel-good gifs? In here they make me feel the absolute opposite.

Please..

AsgerLund

AsgerLund

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2825 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

tumblr_naz7civt0I1sq7r8uo1_500.gif

> Part-time perc'er <> Permanent casual <> Fresno detonator <

AsgerLund - Citadel <> Clan lumberjack - Midgard Inc.

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1155 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

tumblr_mznuyrw9FF1rxi9lno1_500.gif

FIne, you can have it. Enjoy.

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1155 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

However,. it is quite nice to see the continued support I get from people who are curious enough to drop by here..

I feel . ...

a7604a0d-d444-49cc-a7d9-a64af4d074c8_Flo

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1155 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14
Well mommy, I missed it by 5 days..

Anyway, I gave recently turned three years old. Cause for celebration. I always have fun here on these forums, it's like a home on the internet.

I do like cake, and presents. Hugs are welkome too. ... . . ..

AsgerLund

AsgerLund

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2825 posts
  • Joined 23-January 13

Well mommy, I missed it by 5 days..

Anyway, I gave recently turned three years old. Cause for celebration. I always have fun here on these forums, it's like a home on the internet.

I do like cake, and presents. Hugs are welkome too. ... . . ..

Turning three is great. The pants-mommyting days are over, and your teeth and jaw-strength are pretty much ready for steak.

I hope you had a doozy of a day.

Funny-GIF-Blow-birthday-cake-candle.gif

> Part-time perc'er <> Permanent casual <> Fresno detonator <

AsgerLund - Citadel <> Clan lumberjack - Midgard Inc.

Szambi

Szambi

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 3867 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

*hugs*

AMYoVUC.png

God dammit!

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9428 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

Funny-GIF-Blow-birthday-cake-candle.gif

unrelated but i used to do the exact same thing as a kid, like in that picture lol

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngxm0gXBtA.pngx9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1155 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

Turning three is great. The pants-mommyting days are over, and your teeth and jaw-strength are pretty much ready for steak.

I hope you had a doozy of a day.

-snip-

I do like the internet. Yes, I had a wonderful day.

njK_Tx.gif

Sorry, I am (mostly) vegetarian. No steak for this guy.. But I am glad my pants stay clean, saves so much time.

*hugs*

Aww,. thanks so much. Just what I wanted.

Edited by Eisena, 10 March 2017 - 08:25 AM.

Vazkulator

Vazkulator

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 407 posts
  • Joined 15-December 13

But for things I think are pleasant. Is it allowed to have a thread dedicated to this subject?

Of course, making jokes is not allowed. Please be considerate of your fellow people, and don't go about hurting their feelings.

Thanks.

tumblr_n0qvvmmPN61ts0r3qo1_500.gif

welcome to the internet

76561197986708510.png

Bambola

Bambola

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1899 posts
  • Joined 20-November 13

This thread is actually a click-bait, because when you start reading from the start to the end, you realize this is probably the most depressive thread ever created on this forum. 

sig.jpg

~Living in a world of smart phones and stupid people~

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1155 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

welcome to the internet

Are you insulting me,. or making fun of me? Or are you just being nice? Please, the uncertainty is killing me .

This thread is actually a click-bait, because when you start reading from the start to the end, you realize this is probably the most depressive thread ever created on this forum. 

What can I say,. I am a giver, not a taker. And (amongst other things) I am full of love, it has to come out one way or another.

Whenever I feel the urge I have to have a safe way to get rid of the excess. The best way to do this in this modern age is to go sit behind your computer and type away. Most people would think that is a waste of time and couldn't possibly change anything. Those people will never be able to understand the pain and suffering I feel each and every day. It is like an itch which can never be scratched, and at times it is driving me crazy.

But then I see the sparkle in the eyes of the passers by on the train, and they are so full of live, of hopes and dreams. those people always make me smile. It is at those moments I know why I exist, and why the others exist. It all makes perfect sense. The world is a beautiful place, and the people make it better.

Having said all this, an obvious requirement is that one should share share part of their identity online in order to cope with it all. To share ones happiness with the world, and by doing so earn the respect and admiration of their fellow human beings.

Just like the stares you get when out in public and start looking at random people. You'd be a person staring into nothing, not able to comprehend you are alive.

Vazkulator

Vazkulator

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 407 posts
  • Joined 15-December 13

Are you insulting me,. or making fun of me? Or are you just being nice? Please, the uncertainty is killing me .

What can I say,. I am a giver, not a taker. And (amongst other things) I am full of love, it has to come out one way or another.

Whenever I feel the urge I have to have a safe way to get rid of the excess. The best way to do this in this modern age is to go sit behind your computer and type away. Most people would think that is a waste of time and couldn't possibly change anything. Those people will never be able to understand the pain and suffering I feel each and every day. It is like an itch which can never be scratched, and at times it is driving me crazy.

But then I see the sparkle in the eyes of the passers by on the train, and they are so full of live, of hopes and dreams. those people always make me smile. It is at those moments I know why I exist, and why the others exist. It all makes perfect sense. The world is a beautiful place, and the people make it better.

Having said all this, an obvious requirement is that one should share share part of their identity online in order to cope with it all. To share ones happiness with the world, and by doing so earn the respect and admiration of their fellow human beings.

Just like the stares you get when out in public and start looking at random people. You'd be a person staring into nothing, not able to comprehend you are alive.

im just making sure that you feel welcome in this enviorment, any kind of data or information is free and opinons and ideas cant be broken other than ignored or sympathized with.

If you're feeling something beyond that, thats a product made by only you.
enjoy the toxic waste coming out of your own patootie that youre trying to brand in names of others.

Theres a strong scent in the air, it could be the greenhouse effect and any farts that may slip could be generalized

because we're all part of the problem.

eat it up and you might feel good about yourself, its smug and you'll love it

76561197986708510.png

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1155 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

Now that was just uncalled for. .

590362.gif

damn2112

damn2112

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 463 posts
  • Joined 17-April 13

76561198070312971.png

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1155 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14
Sometimes it seems I am the only positive one around.

Eisena

Eisena

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1155 posts
  • Joined 02-March 14

816eacf2df0261f99de7c025c4a1feb9.gif

Back in kindergarten this would have been the nicest way for me to learn the alphabet.

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8374 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

i resisted until L.

>_<'' 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users