2 replies to this topic

SaturdayGhede

SaturdayGhede

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Joined 08-August 14

Hello. I didn't know where else to put this as its not an event exactly. It's sort of a poll without a proper poll and I'm too lazy to make a Google or straw poll. So!

The Lore Hounds have come out of the wood work recently. There's not very much discussion about the lore in general as its delivery service isn't exactly great for getting the average person to pay much mind. However. With Houndom comes RP. Usually anyway and I was wondering how much interest there might be in a proper RP group. In Jericho at least. So. I'll post my Bloodrose variety of my character for now and I'll remake my Gresty kid later. But. Anyone else interested in this?

BaronSaturday is a former Praetorian, ex Swat and Veteran Combat Medic, named Damien Cassidy that found himself at odds with the very narrow line between being an Enforcer and a "Criminal". Too many of his friends died around him. Too many people went unsaves. What good was he really doing?

It was a midnight raid on a Bloodrose warehouse club in the Financial district where he was teamed up with some Prentiss kids that the switch got flipped. The Prentiss kids were whole sale executing their Bloodrose targets. The collateral was astounding. Property damage, innocents caught in the cross fire, and blatant executions to already captured "criminals". It was at this point he made his choice.

Over the course of the next few weeks he maintained contact with a number of high level Bloodroses tipping them off to raids in a bid to curb the loss of life. It didn't matter. The Prentiss kids would capture and kill innocent people and claim they had vague ties to the Bloodroses. Charges often stuck rather easily. So he skipped out and had a mask made to hide his face. He figured if he was going to die fighting against his former friends then he would make it so they didn't even know it was him.

He adopted the moniker "Baron Saturday" paying homage to the Hatien voodoo god of Death, Rum, and fine tobacco, Baron Semedi Ghede. He spent the better part of half a decade proving his worth. It was Strega that pulled for his full membership, but given her chaotic reputation and her insanity, it wasn't made easy for him even if Strega was well respected.

Oft untrusted when situations didn't go as planned he had to work very hard. He had to live up to his name. He had to push harder than most.  He also does a lot of work for the G Kings.  He's gained a ton of respect amongst them as he is quick to represent them on the streets when asked and he's shared his deep knowledge of Enforcer goings ons.  Not to mention he brings a much lacking sense of order and tactics to every group he joins.

He's wary of outright killing Praetorians, but the reminder of that night in financial made pulling the trigger on Prentiss' unsettlingly easy for him and it was this that helped him gain respect in the Bloodroses. While never moving up the ranks beyond the rare occasion he is a squad leader he's fairly well known for his brutal, but well thought out methods for suplanting even the most dug on enforcers.

Height: 5'7"
Weight: 165lbs
Weapon of choice: Obeya SLR762 Broadside
Secondary: Mountie
Grenade: Percussion

So here he is.
‚ÄčAs a Praetorian

M9joqrM.jpg

‚ÄčAs a G King

WopKz4r.jpg

As a Blood Rose

PgerWbv.jpg

J7ZF0Wx.jpg

Edited by SaturdayGhede, 16 December 2016 - 02:14 PM.

FlyToha

FlyToha

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 53 posts
  • Joined 17-March 11

Not bad idea of new contact=) 

SaturdayGhede

SaturdayGhede

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 57 posts
  • Joined 08-August 14

Not bad idea of new contact=)

While I appreciate the gesture thid is meh character which I have spent a very long time working on and fleshing out and has only now been made ready for show.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users