7 replies to this topic

BobSamson

BobSamson

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 26-September 12

Am I missing something or is there no way to obtain the regular in-game items in the OTW? How can I live without de mods???

Thanks c:

Jericho (NA)

MonteJr

MonteJr

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5062 posts
  • Joined 29-March 11

Unless a character has been flagged with unlocks by a GM (some of the older SPCT member per example) your character will spawn in like a normal new-character like on the regular game.

WHEN a patch comes that needs certain things tested, say a new gun, then the GMs will flag users to receive said items (maybe previous items too?) 

In the case of testing events, usually stuff isn't given out. But that said, don't worry about "gettin @LL dA blang" and try to help anyway you can as it's appreciated.

Aimbotter: "Which hack do you use? Your's is better than mine"

Stranger: "Monte giving away nanos in Social!"
Me: "I am?"
Stranger: "Oh S---!"

..GhosT

..GhosT

Unreal

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14952 posts
  • Joined 20-June 11

The mail with all the mods is broken, and so are many others.

edUSqlQ.png

Vailei

Vailei

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 144 posts
  • Joined 25-September 14

I'm not a premium player so, do you guys can fight each other normally like fight club, missions and all of that or it's just nothing for testing ;o

Couldn't find a photo with this size ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

MonteJr

MonteJr

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5062 posts
  • Joined 29-March 11

I'm not a premium player so, do you guys can fight each other normally like fight club, missions and all of that or it's just nothing for testing ;o

OTW is more of just a testing field than an actual live server. When a new patch comes out people will meet up and hopefully the devs will be on too to help check on what's new, see if anything is broken, or find a way to break something. 

MrHappyPenguin

MrHappyPenguin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1332 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

So what's the point of a test server if you don't have access to all the live available items?

Edited by MrHappyPenguin, 31 December 2016 - 01:35 PM.

Jericho : ELDrillPresso | MrFappyPenguin | MrsHappyPenguin | RickRitalin                              CPU: Xeon X5690 4.75GHz; RAM: 24GB DDR3-1900 9-9-9-24; GPU: GTX 970
AbbyAdderall | Bubblenut | MasticationMan | MrHappyPenguin | Diverted                         SSDs: V300 120GB (OS), MX200 500GB (Games); Sound: Sennheiser HD598

Innova : somethingchewy | somethingcrispy   Citadel : DCarp | DCarpel                              Mouse: Logitech G400; Keyboard: IBM Model M; MIC: AudioTechnica AT2020

MonteJr

MonteJr

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5062 posts
  • Joined 29-March 11

So what's the point of a test server if you don't have access to all the live available items?

It's for testing new content as it is released. Usually when the next testing session starts up they will send you stuff that's relative to what was added or changed. Depending on the situation, they may send out older stuff too.

Kempington

Kempington

Gentleman

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1997 posts
  • Joined 29-January 11

However, based on what we have seen before where something completely unrelated breaks in new patches, it would be wiser to send everything out to players. At least allow each account on otw to have one R255 upon creation, but any new chars on that account start from scratch in order to test progression.

VWY0zFT.png3kCG8kd.jpg

Reply to this topic

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users