Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

DUE TO LACK OF INTEREST, THE CONTEST IS NOW OVER

Well actually, you wont be making your own unique design, rather "recreating" a shirt in game.

I want to see how realistic you can make it.

Link to the images of shirt (the shirt with "give me" writing): 

https://ja.aliexpres...16e84339b&tpp=1

Before you enter, check out my example of how it should look like: http://imgur.com/a/K2B4C

Event will last for one week, through 28.11-5.12.  Best design will win OCSP "Kommadant" Joker: http://imgur.com/a/hVY2J.

This reward is limited to Citadel server, but players from other servers may participate as well.

Rules:

1. Shirt must be made on female character.

2. Instead of grey colors, you need to use pink (as shown in my example).

3. You must not add any extra writings or logos on shirt.

4. You must provide at least 3 different pictures (picture above the head, picture from the front, and picture from the behind).

5. Winner will be checked for possession of shirt.

6. Due to uncompetitiveness or lack of entries, event may be cancelled. (At least 5 different participants are required for event NOT to be canceled, but their designs must be close to ones i've given in example)

I know the rules i've given are little harsh, they require female character and other things, and that reward is also not a big deal. But please, do not post the shirts with 2 random symbols, yes, i mean those people who think its funny.

Edited by Snake Eyes, 05 December 2016 - 09:27 AM.

If you are still reading forum posts it means you never actually left. There is still a little piece of nostalgia for this game in your heart that will hardly die. Sad thing is that this game probably wont get better, but we can hope. Either way, you are still here, you still care, and we need you.

GTBSG. Loner. Loser. Spammer. You wont see me much around here anymore, i dont enjoy the game now even when winning, maybe its time to move on... I hate 90% of APB playerbase, but im toxic player, so we are good.

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6762 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

. . . it would be cheaper to just commission someone. . .

P.S. You linked two shirts.

APBNew2.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

Snake Eyes

Snake Eyes

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 540 posts
  • Joined 18-June 14

. . . it would be cheaper to just commission someone. . .

P.S. You linked two shirts.

"link to the images of shirt (the shirt with "give me" writing)"

not sure what you mean by commission, i do not need the shirt, i want to see how realistic people can make it

Edited by Snake Eyes, 29 November 2016 - 09:47 AM.

If you are still reading forum posts it means you never actually left. There is still a little piece of nostalgia for this game in your heart that will hardly die. Sad thing is that this game probably wont get better, but we can hope. Either way, you are still here, you still care, and we need you.

GTBSG. Loner. Loser. Spammer. You wont see me much around here anymore, i dont enjoy the game now even when winning, maybe its time to move on... I hate 90% of APB playerbase, but im toxic player, so we are good.

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6762 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

"link to the images of shirt (the shirt with "give me" writing)"

not sure what you mean by commission, i do not need the shirt, i want to see how realistic people can make it

The commission part was a joke, but the other part wasn't.

But you did link to a store page that has two shirts. Yes, I know you posted your recreation of it, but still.

APBNew2.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants

SixxstagesofMajik

SixxstagesofMajik

Ascended

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 4435 posts
  • Joined 28-March 15

easy with xneat or http://imageoverlayu....bitbucket.org/

Majikal PC Tweaks
How bad i get serious, can talk about Trump gosh darn the politics with the Syrians
You wanna ban immigrants? Start with your wife
You wanna end wih some bullshoot? Start with your life

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6762 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

RIP Snake Eyes, I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do this to you. . .

APBNew2.jpg

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8331 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

a re-copy contest?

this kills the creativity.

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9412 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

the shirt is super cute tho :v

:x wouldn't mind makin' 2 my character later.

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngxm0gXBtA.pngx9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users