Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 22-September 16

REQUESTS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN

v7Y8jEf.png?1

Whiskey's Render Requests

Now also on Twitch! I will try to occasionally stream me rendering stuff. If you wish to see me work on your request, please tell me ahead of time!

If you have been keeping an eye on the 3D thread over the last month, you may have noticed me appearing out of basically nowhere. Over this time I have gotten a few requests already, which has lead me to decide to officially open a request thread. At this point I will already say that I will not accept everyone. Rendering is an art form, and like all art, it takes lots of time and dedication to work on even a single render.

To help you have the best chance of me accepting your request, I have provided some guidelines to follow.

Ground Rules: READ THIS. I WILL REJECT ANY AND ALL REQUESTS THAT DO NOT FOLLOW THESE RULES.

-Please understand that while I do take requests seriously, they are very low on my priority list. That means that my personal renders or other projects that I may be working on will always take priority. This means that it may take some time before I start work on your request.

-Any references that you provide must be either photographs or realistic illustrations. Anime and cartoon poses are often not possible to get right, or will look extremely bad with realistic characters.

-From now on I will reject any requests that are simply "character leaning against / sitting on car."

-If your request is rejected for any reason, any future request will be added to the back of the list.

What you must provide:

-Reference pictures. My work is a million times easier if I know exactly what you want. As such, I require at the very least a reference for the pose that your character should take in the render. Ideally you would provide reference pictures for the background as well.

-A coherent idea. Explain what you want. Where is the location? What is happening? What time of day is it? What objects are in the scene? Guns? Cars? This list is not exhaustive; please provide as much information as you can.

-The server your char is on and your chars name.

Simply send me a PM with all of the above and I'll respond as soon as I can.

After I have accepted the request we need to organise a time and date for me to rip your character. I'm in the European timezone, so plan accordingly.

Currently working on: 

Queue:

Spoiler

Completed Renders:

Donations:

Enjoy my work and feel like you want to donate to me? Buy me a coffee! Just send me a PM and we'll sort out any details. But please do not donate unless you can really afford to and understand that there are no benefits from doing so apart from supporting my work.

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxX, 17 March 2017 - 11:14 AM.

Q7jqcgq.png

Check out my request thread! Requests are currently OPEN. - I stream rendering sometimes

Jenz/Amaka

Jenz/Amaka

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2277 posts
  • Joined 02-April 11

Whiskey made nice render of my char Jenz, when I requested. :)

bd4366ceca.png

Edited by Jenz/Amaka, 15 November 2016 - 04:59 PM.

| Imgur Album | DeviantArt | The Biggest APB Group Photo  |   ifAZZ.gif   -   and yes, I am male ffs :V

kandas

kandas

Initiate

• Members
  • 24 posts
  • Joined 30-March 15

gosh darn you jenz

knataz

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 22-September 16

Mikeyo's render has been completed.

zfoy7a3.png

EDIT: Melville's request is done too.

AfLV9iO.png

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxX, 20 December 2016 - 04:49 PM.

Q7jqcgq.png

Check out my request thread! Requests are currently OPEN. - I stream rendering sometimes

Melville

Melville

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 209 posts
  • Joined 04-December 15

You did a stunning job on mine. Absolutely loving it! 

Cazadora

Cazadora

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Joined 26-October 14

Beautiful!

Annily

Annily

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Joined 21-November 14

sexu jenz

TimenRoach

TimenRoach

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 208 posts
  • Joined 16-January 12

Nice job. Really cool of you to offer cool free renders. 

I'd put in a request but with all the views i feel like you're up to your eyeballs in them already

Posted Image

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 22-September 16

Request away, if I get overwhelmed, I'll close the requests.

Q7jqcgq.png

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 22-September 16

In my effort to get all of the old requests done by Xmas, RoyalMaiden's request is now completed.

mLudhNj.png

Q7jqcgq.png

RoyalMaiden

RoyalMaiden

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 325 posts
  • Joined 07-December 11

In my effort to get all of the old requests done by Xmas, RoyalMaiden's request is now completed.

Spoiler

I love it! Thank you so much.

AMYoVUC.png

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 22-September 16

Cazadora's request is now completed.

XtrRMD2.png

Q7jqcgq.png

Cazadora

Cazadora

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Joined 26-October 14

"Action!"

"You are not the director and this is not a f***ing movie!!"

Annily

Annily

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 215 posts
  • Joined 21-November 14

why did you punch poor staff.. 

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8330 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

"Action!"

"You are not the director and this is not a f***ing movie!!"

+++1

laugh-gif-5.gif

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 22-September 16

Général DJENKO's request is now also finished.

SuHnH29.png

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxX, 30 December 2016 - 11:38 AM.

Q7jqcgq.png

Queen of Love

Queen of Love

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 8330 posts
  • Joined 13-October 12

@whiskey

8/10 ^-^

about knee:

try to isolate a part with a 1.000 red weight around the "rotula" zone, and link it to thigt and calf, make this zone as round as possible like a true "rotula", while leg is angulated as in the picture the muscle should be deformed in the bend part, but not the bones part ,like the "rotula"

the picture below uses the bends as weight map ^_^

Spoiler

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 22-September 16

Chelly's requested render is done. I think that about raps it up for me this year.

Hn1VkIf.png

Q7jqcgq.png

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 22-September 16

Dobule post but who gives a flying truck?

Update time!

I've set up a Twitch channel for me to occasionally stream myself doing the interestingish Blender work in setting up the render. As such, I'll now leave you with the possibility of me streaming your requested render. Just say so along with the rest of the info and I'll figure something out.

Q7jqcgq.png

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

WhiskeyTangoFoxX

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 56 posts
  • Joined 22-September 16

Triple post but

Content

Another render for Caz:

IGda1op.png

And another for Jenz:

naAUlaW.png

And finally one for CookyPuss:

1EMQm59.png

Side note: I've had a few people tell me they wanted to request but also don't want to overwhelm me. If that's the reason people aren't requesting, please understand that if I have enough requests, I will close requests. This means as long as requests are open feel free to request. There is literally no reason not to. (apart from your idea breaking my rules, but that is beside the point)

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxX, 21 February 2017 - 05:45 AM.

Q7jqcgq.png

Cazadora

Cazadora

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 509 posts
  • Joined 26-October 14

Pizza heist  :frantic:

Fantastic work!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users