7 replies to this topic

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• Wasteland Engineer - Hazmat
  • PipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

We used to do weekly PVE raids all over the game. All are welcome.  I make a team and we roll at the end for any loot.  We rotate the sectors and try to do different Boss and achievement raids .  We no longer recruit new members, so this is not a recruiting technique, just old players doing raids to help new players.  SO every Monday at 7-9 PM EST through the rest of this year we will do a different PVE raid. ach week the places will be posted in game and in here. If you have a specific request for help let us know .  Aholes and  leeches will not be helped.  Bring your own buffs and ammo.  Any bait pieces or radio frequencies can be mailed to me to assemble for a raid.  Any questions send me a mail in game or at my gaming email.

Mutare

Being responsible sometimes means pissing people off.

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• PipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

Rule number is I m always correct..That also means I decide who is an ahole and who is not.  ((Because folks have already asked that question.

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• PipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

November 14, 2016 weekly raid will be Kingman prison.  Meet at the Kingman garage and have the mission chain.  Make sure to have all your buffs and ammo.

Edited by Mutarenebula, 13 November 2016 - 05:09 PM.

StubbyClaps

StubbyClaps

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11

Rule number is I m always correct..That also means I decide who is an ahole and who is not.  ((Because folks have already asked that question.

You sure know how to make your event sound fun....

All this Loaf, Rainbow Stalin

Heavehoe, Royal Pink Master

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• PipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

I Never said I was a sweet nice person holding your hand and doing it all for you.  I will walk you through the raids and guide you.  I like finishing things, I Like to help others finish things..but I just no longer have the patience to always be nice to everyone all the time.  Sorry if the bluntness bothers you.

StubbyClaps

StubbyClaps

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Joined 12-October 11

I Never said I was a sweet nice person holding your hand and doing it all for you.  I will walk you through the raids and guide you.  I like finishing things, I Like to help others finish things..but I just no longer have the patience to always be nice to everyone all the time.  Sorry if the bluntness bothers you.

Meh, I'd take bluntness over being a phony. It just sounds a little intimidating to newer players wanting to join in on the player events.

All this Loaf, Rainbow Stalin

Heavehoe, Royal Pink Master

Mutarenebula

Mutarenebula

Conscript

• PipPip
  • 361 posts
  • Joined 08-September 11

I'll pass out biscuits to soothe the new players feelings.

Tonights raid went well.  Send any thoughts as to next weeks raid.

Edited by Mutarenebula, 14 November 2016 - 05:43 PM.

Vekthaur

Vekthaur

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 44 posts
  • Joined 24-October 11

Mutare is nice person, and she doesn't bite.... Sadly  :CoolDaddio:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users