Zolerox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2117 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

Snowball launcher

Horsemen Vegas

Clothes used in Halloween might be missing it.

Some skins 

Han callente (maybe its dead)

Shotgun pistol?

Anything left over in the files basically

Air control mod

Shield Ammo Resupplier 

just a few things played OTW just wow about 500 messages

gamersfirst-logo.jpg

Kevkof1994

Kevkof1994

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Joined 12-March 13

<Snip>

This is just my opinion on the mentioned items.

Snowball launcher Files that aren't meant for immediate release don't have to be tested
Horsemen Vegas This item has been tested previously and is 'available' for testing in the event
Clothes used in Halloween might be missing it. The backpack is obtainable from the event, but this should be sent to us for proper item testing
Some skins  Maybe these were tested before, but they should be sent with new weapons so that those can be properly tested
Han callente (maybe its dead) Items that were scrapped don't need any testing
Shotgun pistol? Items that were scrapped don't need any testing
Anything left over in the files basically Some items could be added, but they aren't required to be added
Air control mod Files that aren't meant for immediate release don't have to be tested
Shield Ammo Resupplier Files that aren't meant for immediate release don't have to be tested

Acid_Tank

Acid_Tank

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Joined 28-December 14

Snowball launcher

Horsemen Vegas

Clothes used in Halloween might be missing it.

Some skins 

Han callente (maybe its dead)

Shotgun pistol?

Anything left over in the files basically

Air control mod

Shield Ammo Resupplier 

just a few things played OTW just wow about 500 messages

I wish these were all in OTW

Amaryste             Yes, i'm alive.

Criminal

Joker N/A 

XxMrM0dZxX

XxMrM0dZxX

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 488 posts
  • Joined 14-August 14

The double-b shotgun would make a good legendary if they balance it

Jericho: MrM0dZ  XxMrM0dZxX / RoseIuck / ChiakiNanamii

criminal_gold_250.pngicon_equipment_handcuffslv3.pngicon_explosive_opgl.pngicon_sniperrifle_hvr762.pngicon_shotgun_jg_stockdown.pngicon_rifle_obeya.pngicon_lightmachinegun_shaw556.pngicon_pistol_colbyclassic.pngicon_pistol_act44_laststand_purple.pngicon_assaultrifle_cr5_gold.pngicon_sniperrifle_hvr243_sd_gold.pngicon_smg_oca_sd_whisper_gold.pngicon_rifle_sacr_stock_gold.pngicon_pistol_nano_gold.pngicon_pistol_colbycommander_gold.pngfnmod_consumable_medikit.pngfnmod_consumable_cover.pngenforcer_gold_250.png

Kewlin

Kewlin

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 6980 posts
  • Joined 10-December 12

Why would they be testing these things? XD

I will agree though that they should re-implement the Cellante.

APBNew2.jpg
Lethal NL9Map SuggestionsModification ChangesThe Stories of Our CharactersSTAR✪Variants
I just want to help anyone who calls APB home.

X23-Silentmeat

X23-Silentmeat

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1538 posts
  • Joined 20-December 11

You aren't meant to be digging in the game files to look for an excuse to complain about stuff you want to test, what's in the patch notes at the current time is what you should be testing and what they want you to test, they don't care if you think item A should be tested or if you suggest item B should have this or that. You test the content they release prior to OTW that will be on live the following week/s, and you report any bugs you come across that haven't already been reported before in the past. It goes in line of being on OTW for a reason, if you have no real reason outside of testing and verifying changes or reproducing a bug to report, you don't really have a reason to be on OTW.

This was a main concern of mine before they publicised OTW, the amount of people who will spam the public OTW sub forum with fluff that will amount to nothing, much like the normal social sub forum is. If anything OTW needs to be moderated to make sure people on it are doing what they set out to do in according to the goal of it in regards to testing, otherwise it should either be offline or people should be encouraged to test, not play in its fightclub because it has better latency than their live server or posting on the forums to why A B and C aren't available for them in the welcome package.

76561198018021499.png

Soseji

Soseji

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 261 posts
  • Joined 23-August 16

If you ask me, OTW should actually have the customization options reduced, because every time I joined in hopes of trying the halloween event (which is what we were supposed to focus on), every one was just on social, opening all the mails to check all the outfits then left without even hopping on an action district.

76561198048577060.png

Chinook

Chinook

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1912 posts
  • Joined 23-April 11

If you ask me, OTW should actually have the customization options reduced, because every time I joined in hopes of trying the halloween event (which is what we were supposed to focus on), every one was just on social, opening all the mails to check all the outfits then left without even hopping on an action district.

It is somewhat annoying and even frustrating, but if it makes people buy things off the armas I guess it's all for greater good.

Isn't anything ever just fixed?

stupid idealist believing in equality of all humans

Zolerox

Zolerox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2117 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

You aren't meant to be digging in the game files to look for an excuse to complain about stuff you want to test, what's in the patch notes at the current time is what you should be testing and what they want you to test, they don't care if you think item A should be tested or if you suggest item B should have this or that. You test the content they release prior to OTW that will be on live the following week/s, and you report any bugs you come across that haven't already been reported before in the past. It goes in line of being on OTW for a reason, if you have no real reason outside of testing and verifying changes or reproducing a bug to report, you don't really have a reason to be on OTW.

This was a main concern of mine before they publicised OTW, the amount of people who will spam the public OTW sub forum with fluff that will amount to nothing, much like the normal social sub forum is. If anything OTW needs to be moderated to make sure people on it are doing what they set out to do in according to the goal of it in regards to testing, otherwise it should either be offline or people should be encouraged to test, not play in its fightclub because it has better latency than their live server or posting on the forums to why A B and C aren't available for them in the welcome package.

Ok. should have mentioned my 24 bug reports before i posted huh?

gamersfirst-logo.jpg

notHunky

notHunky

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Joined 13-July 11

I'm having tons of missing items, and a bunch of things in the mail are displaying errors. Things that are missing for me include but are not limited to:

• ATAC 424 nfcp3
  • Armored Urban Warfare Pack (the armor padding and gas mask and things) crossfaction for criminal
  • All of the tactical gear (elbow pads, kneepads, helmet)
  • Double shoulder holsters
  • Skateboard and Radio backpacks
  • All the new Mounties except for Yukon

Also there are several duplicate items in the mailbox such as weapons, clothing and vehicles.

Not sure if this is intentional or not, but I also didn't see any sort of weapon mods included in the mail either.

Edited by notHunky, 14 October 2016 - 04:27 PM.

Bellenettiel

Bellenettiel

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9509 posts
  • Joined 19-December 12

I'm having tons of missing items, and a bunch of things in the mail are displaying errors. Things that are missing for me include but are not limited to:

(stuff)

Also there are several duplicate items in the mailbox such as weapons, clothing and vehicles.

Not sure if this is intentional or not, but I also didn't see any sort of weapon mods included in the mail either.

Since OTW isn't meant to be anything to be played for any other reason than testing, the devs opt to do what is most convenient for testing instead of what is more convenient for the players within OTW. 

Those duplicates are just the new versions of the same items, but since there is no possible way of removing mails from the mail box of players, you are left with either empty mails or copies of themselves.

If they were to make a clean up of which or which not items should be delivered, it would take an unnecessary amount of time, in which could have been put into a better use for APB development instead.

1uVO6I8.pngxe9son3d.pngxwETgqUG.pngx247ErQH.pngxu77JliO.pngm0gXBtA.png x9hq5r2E.png

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - ✂- - - - - - - -  - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

...Le Hairstyles Stuff ! x [ somethin kool x [ wts> girlfriends x [ Mystery link, click all buttons to explode ]

notHunky

notHunky

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 145 posts
  • Joined 13-July 11

Still, the fact that the ATAC 3 slot is missing seems fairly major; unless it's buried under all that mail and somehow I missed it. Also it would be nice if we got a mail with all weapon modification slots unlocked so we could test how weapons and re-balances work with said mods. That seems like a fairly huge thing to overlook in testing, especially if weapon tweaks were to somehow enable heavy barrel laser blasters like the old days.

Edited by notHunky, 18 October 2016 - 02:22 PM.

Kevkof1994

Kevkof1994

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Joined 12-March 13

Still, the fact that the ATAC 3 slot is missing seems fairly major; unless it's buried under all that mail and somehow I missed it. Also it would be nice if we got a mail with all weapon modification slots unlocked so we could test how weapons and re-balances work with said mods. That seems like a fairly huge thing to overlook in testing, especially if weapon tweaks were to somehow enable heavy barrel laser blasters like the old days.

The OTW client and server is meant to test the upcoming content, so unless it's being changed within the next 2/3 weeks, it shouldn't even be given out to players on the OTW servers, but that's just my opinion.

KittyLanah

KittyLanah

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 382 posts
  • Joined 15-December 14
1 day there Will exist dual berettas, and I Will pay for them, no matter how much, But... I FREAKING NEED THEM

WeaKWJ7.png

[Soon™]        x {New better APBx {KittyLanah's Hoodiesx 10iYdtO.gif x {Pets Showcase}  x {Trade system full conceptx   

KittyLanah-[Enforcer]-(Citadel)

MonteJr

MonteJr

Supreme

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 5063 posts
  • Joined 29-March 11

1 day there Will exist dual berettas, and I Will pay for them, no matter how much, But... I FREAKING NEED THEM

I oaraded for dualwield since Closed Beta. Saddly it's not likely due to animation reasons, and the amount of testing needed to ensure its a balanced choice that isnt too under or over powered
Aimbotter: "Which hack do you use? Your's is better than mine"

Stranger: "Monte giving away nanos in Social!"
Me: "I am?"
Stranger: "Oh S---!"

Vailei

Vailei

Conscript

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • Joined 25-September 14

The double-b shotgun would make a good legendary if they balance it

I'm really interested to download this OTW.

How long does it take to download, and is it taking a lot of space or what?

Couldn't find a photo with this size ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Kevkof1994

Kevkof1994

Respected

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 532 posts
  • Joined 12-March 13

I'm really interested to download this OTW.

How long does it take to download, and is it taking a lot of space or what?

Download speed depends on download server performance and your connection.

For the filesize:
9d4fdeab0cf644dca9cb5be3ea1758dd.png

Edited by Kevkof1994, 20 October 2016 - 09:04 PM.

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users