OTW Update - 10-11-2016

4 replies to this topic

Tiggs

Tiggs

Supertroll!

• Administrators
  • -5169 posts
  • Joined 21-July 11

We've published a new update to OTW this morning.  

• Fixed the description for Waterfront Halloween districts.
  • Added Halloween 2016 splash screen.
  • Fixed the login screen background camera path.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons for thou art crunchy and go well with ketchup!

sallybloodstorm

sallybloodstorm

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 27 posts
  • Joined 10-September 14

I was hoping to see the Compact Ntec in OTW i haven't seen it in the mailbox will you be adding it anytime soon i would love to try that baby out and see it get released to Live eventually 

Zolerox

Zolerox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2236 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

Would also love to see how much stuff is lingering around the game files GOLD NANO PLZ

Edited by Zolerox, 11 October 2016 - 05:53 PM.

gamersfirst-logo.jpg

X23-Silentmeat

X23-Silentmeat

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1542 posts
  • Joined 20-December 11

Would also love to see how much stuff is lingering around the game files GOLD NANO PLZ

Things like the N-TEC Compact aren't in any state to be put in the game, in other words unreleased content that never got past initial alternate testing phases probably will never see the light of day. Plus that's not what you're in OTW to test, the current testing agenda for this period is the Halloween district, people should be testing that rather than wasting time redeeming every single weapon in their locker to see if there's something that isn't in live. Realistically 95% of the content that went through OTW is on live now, there's only a few things that are either alternate meshes for existing guns, or its unfinished content in no state to be released.

76561198018021499.png

Zolerox

Zolerox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2236 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

No real place for general chit chat so heres this image. http://i851.photobuc...zpsg6gushy8.gifOTW%20mailbox_zpsg6gushy8.gif

Edited by Zolerox, 12 October 2016 - 11:58 PM.

gamersfirst-logo.jpg

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users