Photo

AUS ping seems pretty good. where is this server located?

10 replies to this topic

Deadlier

Deadlier

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Joined 29-July 16

server improvement +1

Edited by Deadlier, 07 October 2016 - 06:58 PM.

WaterLemons

WaterLemons

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 96 posts
  • Joined 08-June 14

Damn, i got owned. :(

Deadlier

Deadlier

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Joined 29-July 16

Damn, i got owned. :(

its alright watermelons

thank you for being my participant 

X23-Silentmeat

X23-Silentmeat

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1542 posts
  • Joined 20-December 11

It's because the server is still in California i'm pretty sure, OTW has not moved with the server merge and stayed in its geographical location. Also FYI, OTW is not for general game play, it is for testing and should be respected as such. You should re-read the welcome thread and rules and follow them otherwise it will end up being closed and locked down outside of approved testing hours, the more people that follow the rules the better since it won't end up ruining the experience and opportunities for testing activities for others.

Link

76561198018021499.png

Deadlier

Deadlier

Grunt

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 63 posts
  • Joined 29-July 16

It's because the server is still in California i'm pretty sure, OTW has not moved with the server merge and stayed in its geographical location. Also FYI, OTW is not for general game play, it is for testing and should be respected as such. You should re-read the welcome thread and rules and follow them otherwise it will end up being closed and locked down outside of approved testing hours, the more people that follow the rules the better since it won't end up ruining the experience and opportunities for testing activities for others.

Link

oh thx it makes sense now 160ms was exact ping i had on colby, been so long i forgot what ping i had.

but we were testing other weapons, cant we just have a little fun?

I  will have a review on those tested weapons soon

Edited by Deadlier, 08 October 2016 - 02:54 AM.

X23-Silentmeat

X23-Silentmeat

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1542 posts
  • Joined 20-December 11

oh thx it makes sense now 160ms was exact ping i had on colby, been so long i forgot what ping i had.

but we were testing other weapons, cant we just have a little fun?

I  will have a review on those tested weapons soon

There isn't any new weapons to be tested and there hasn't been since the Yukon, if there was there would be a patch note thread detailing what that weapon would be and the overall general purpose of use they want it to have in terms of gameplay and they'd ask for feedback and bug check lists there. So no, you more or less have no actual reason to be on OTW if you aren't testing something, and no, those weapons with the different icons are old, they were used to test two variants of the AMG when it was first released and those weapons themselves change in according to new weapons tested, they wont always be the ones they are.

76561198018021499.png

Acid_Tank

Acid_Tank

Novice

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • Joined 28-December 14

There isn't any new weapons to be tested and there hasn't been since the Yukon, if there was there would be a patch note thread detailing what that weapon would be and the overall general purpose of use they want it to have in terms of gameplay and they'd ask for feedback and bug check lists there. So no, you more or less have no actual reason to be on OTW if you aren't testing something, and no, those weapons with the different icons are old, they were used to test two variants of the AMG when it was first released and those weapons themselves change in according to new weapons tested, they wont always be the ones they are.

Damn.

Amaryste             Yes, i'm alive.

Criminal

Joker N/A 

Zolerox

Zolerox

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2236 posts
  • Joined 04-September 12

Off topic whats with your name?

any relation to Kinglier?

or are you a lier you dont speak the truth

gamersfirst-logo.jpg

MrHappyPenguin

MrHappyPenguin

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1432 posts
  • Joined 14-August 15

The latency is inconsistent for me. Just v switching there's a noticeable variance in delay.

Jericho : ELDrillPresso | MrFappyPenguin | MrsHappyPenguin | RickRitalin                              CPU: Xeon X5690 4.75GHz; RAM: 24GB DDR3-1900 9-9-9-24; GPU: GTX 970
AbbyAdderall | Bubblenut | MasticationMan | MrHappyPenguin | Diverted                         SSDs: V300 120GB (OS), MX200 500GB (Games); Sound: Sennheiser HD598

Innova : somethingchewy | somethingcrispy   Citadel : DCarp | DCarpel                              Mouse: Logitech G400; Keyboard: IBM Model M; MIC: AudioTechnica AT2020

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

158ms. Lord please.

What city from?

NotZombieBiscuit

NotZombieBiscuit

Elite

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2139 posts
  • Joined 04-March 11

Melbourne, 

My Colby ping :D

I remember i use to have 140ms -150ms with telstra

My Colby Ping was higher than 160ms from NSW but I have moved recently so I'm interested to see that I could probably get even lower than 140ms now. (Based on what you said.)

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users